Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Jailbreak Tool evasi0n7 Updated to Version 1.0.1, Removes TaiG

:facepAlm:

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The new version 1.0.1 works on iPad 2 16gb GSM model. Took lees than 5min to JB

My iPhone is a Part of Me Magnum's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever since I jail broke my iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4, the status bar won't go away when I view pics or watch videos...it's very very annoying. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it if possible? Thanks for the info, happy holidays!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
    Ever since I jail broke my iPhone 5S iOS 7.0.4, the status bar won't go away when I view pics or watch videos...it's very very annoying. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it if possible? Thanks for the info, happy holidays!!!
    Same cept I have a clear status bar only in my photos tho. You tube has no bar
    Last edited by Dgow452; 2013-12-25 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Early days of jail breaking. It is what it is. Just restore to 7.0.4 and wait til things are more stable. Release of this jailbreak was 2 months ahead of what most developers of tweaks were expecting based on last two years.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brownie2k View Post
    Are you using the 16GB WiFI or another model?

I can 100% confirm it DOESN'T work on my 16GB White iPad 2 Wifi, using Evasi0n 1.0.1, Windows 8.1. (Same setup that JB my iPad 3 16GB WiFi)
    I owned an ipad 2 64 gb 3G
    Last edited by iYeow; 2013-12-25 at 07:36 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Re-jailbroke, now haz WinterBoard icon on my 5s. Didn't have that 2 days ago. Odd

Ok since I jail role my iPhone with 1.0.0 I experience battery does twice as fast now I had to recharge yesterday twice and today I'm already down at 20%...
    dont you hate it when someones signature looks like someones post?

what a game

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Re-jailbroke, now haz WinterBoard icon on my 5s. Didn't have that 2 days ago. Odd
    After reading your post, I installed winter board on my ipad and it installed successfully but no winter board icon.. At least I have one tweak installed ( Switchspring ) . Yours must be a fluke.. Lol
    Last edited by iYeow; 2013-12-25 at 07:58 PM.

I feel like that fat girl who tries on a wedding dress.... everyone says I look nice- but when I look in the mirror I'm still a fat ***

Jailbreak iOS is and does nothing extraordinary- they launch it- it's like having a cool new OS with no one developing software to run on it...

good way the lock others into iOS 7-

I'll give it more time- but currently- it does nothing I hoped it would do- wish I knew CODE, so I could do a better job

Merry Christmas- even baby Jesus jailbroke his iPhone

Me too..the camera app status bar pops up and also in the phone app the status bar icons turn black this is annoying. and none of the tweaks that are said to be compatible with ios 7 are working at all ?? any one having this issues.. i know most tweaks arent ready for ios7 but im talking about the specific ones that even modmyi says are for ios 7 jailbreak,
    Last edited by kgdadon; 2013-12-25 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dgow452 View Post
    Same cept I have a clear status bar only in my photos tho. You tube has no bar
    Also in the weather app the status bar text and icons stay black even if the weather background is nighttime so you can't see it.

I jailbroke so I could tether for free on ATT with unlimited data. TetherMe works with iOS 7 even though it says it's not supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum View Post

Me too..the camera app status bar pops up and also in the phone app the status bar icons turn black this is annoying. and none of the tweaks that are said to be compatible with ios 7 are working at all ?? any one having this issues.. i know most tweaks arent ready for ios7 but im talking about the specific ones that even modmyi says are for ios 7 jailbreak,

iPhone? More like MyPhone The Guz's Avatar
    Thanks

Is it worth updating my iPhone 4 to iOS 7?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kgdadon View Post
    .... and none of the tweaks that are said to be compatible with ios 7 are working at all ?? any one having this issues.. i know most tweaks arent ready for ios7 but im talking about the specific ones that even modmyi says are for ios 7 jailbreak,
    Just take a little time to do more reading before you post. When you educate yourself a little more on the status of the jailbreak - you'll discover that 'nothing's' really ready for 5S (the A7 64-bit chip).. Things that ARE working for people like Gridlock and others based on Mobile Substrate are only working on 4. 4S and 5. 5S with the A7 chip is another whole animal. Just like last year with the A6 chip - there were lots of things ready for A5 before A6 chip. Same thing this time.

Only 2 things known to work on 5S are iFile (but registration fails) and f.lux. And some things that do NOT rely on Mobile Substrate like maybe 'tetherme' could work. And if you can get the new Ryan Petrich repo - his new beta of Activator is ready for A7 I think. And new tweak called "Purge" just came out today for iOS7 'and' 5S - I think..

But if any of you are hoping to jailbreak and do something with your new 5S you got under the Christmas tree... it won't be a very fun this week I fear. I don't expect stuff to be ready until after the new year... Sorry... SO HOPE I'm proven wrong.. But I doubt it...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Sage I (2013-12-26)

Everyone keeps talking about the 64 bit architecture and we all understand for the most part the TWEAKS AREN'T GOING TO WORK on the 64 bit chips but THE TWEAKS ARENT WORKING for 90% of the community on the 32 bit architecture...
    No tweak has even showed up in settings for me IDK about anyone else.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    Everyone keeps talking about the 64 bit architecture and we all understand for the most part the TWEAKS AREN'T GOING TO WORK on the 64 bit chips but THE TWEAKS ARENT WORKING for 90% of the community on the 32 bit architecture...
    Patience.. Patience.. As soon as Saurik updates Mobile Substrate - many more tweaks will become available.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    Holy crap! You need to learn to wait! Can you develop apps? If you not, please be patient and wait.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I used to get that with my first gen mini...A simple reboot took care of it

why are so many saying the Chinese program is in the JB, its gone now, too many drama queens on here now

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast