Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7 Jailbreak Tool evasi0n7 Updated to Version 1.0.1, Removes TaiG

Guys i'm pretty sure once everything is fixed you can disable TaiG in a mobilesubstrate disabler thing (in SBsettings, for example) instead of restoring and re-jailbreaking

Good way to test out PckBackup if your going to do a restore.

Quote Originally Posted by EVO View Post
    people get worked up over nothing
    I used to jb since my 3GS... But I feel like I rather not jb my 5s... Am I the only one that feels this way? But yet I constantly look on this forum to read up on jb news? Lol

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xWalmartCandyx View Post
    Guys i'm pretty sure once everything is fixed you can disable TaiG in a mobilesubstrate disabler thing (in SBsettings, for example) instead of restoring and re-jailbreaking
    TaiG is never installed on nonChinese phones. It's a non issue for this forum. Worry not. Whatever you've heard to the contrary is false.. and/or disinformation..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2013-12-27)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Anthony... dude... Does this jailbreak let us see our battery usage after a Respring? Or too early to tell?

Grant
    In all honesty, this isn't something I've checked for, or noticed.

I can tell you though that battery life is pretty good. Seems like I can get through my day on a single charge.

still doesn't work for ipad 2

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

I can confirmed this revised version (windows ) works on my Ipad 2. Now waiting for mobile substrate to be updated. My cydia is there and flawlessly updated to version 1.1.9. Thank you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have not noticed any battery life issues since JB

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by desepticon View Post
    I would like to know this as well. Or could I just re-jailbreak right on top of the old one? Or is it even necessary.
    Like any previous jailbreak tool, you cannot rejailbreak on an already jailbroken device, it wouldn't allow if you try to.
    Last edited by iYeow; 2013-12-25 at 04:45 AM.

I killed my jb went back to stock. Those Chinese are dangerous.

I'll wait another month or two until things are more secure and more tweaks are out. It's pointless now.

Quote Originally Posted by kosher1 View Post
    I killed my jb went back to stock. Those Chinese are dangerous.

I'll wait another month or two until things are more secure and more tweaks are out. It's pointless now.
    Security has /never/ been an issue with this jailbreak. Geohot even reversed the evasi0n jailbreak and made a nice blog post about it, saying that it was safe.

Not sure exactly what you've been reading, but must not have been from ModMyi .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthony Bouchard For This Useful Post:

imjustchilling (2013-12-26)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iYeow View Post
    I can confirmed this revised version (windows ) works on my Ipad 2. Now waiting for mobile substrate to be updated. My cydia is there and flawlessly updated to version 1.1.9. Thank you.
    Gave it a shot on my iPad 2 for the heck of it and no success.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrducati View Post
    Gave it a shot on my iPad 2 for the heck of it and no success.
    Which part you are stuck ?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    TaiG is never installed on nonChinese phones. It's a non issue for this forum. Worry not. Whatever you've heard to the contrary is false.. and/or disinformation..
    Actually this is not totally correct. It really has nothing to do with the device that you are jailbreaking. It was included in the evasi0n software if the computer that you were executing the jailbreak on was using Chinese as the default language. So if you use Chinese on your Mac/PC, then you got the TaiG store with the option to install Cydia. With the 1.0.1 release, you now don't have the option to install TaiG, even if Chinese is your default language on your Mac/PC.

I hope this clears this up a little. Everyone just needs to calm down and enjoy the JB. Remember, the purpose of a JB is to gain root access of the file system. The rest is just a bonus!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2013-12-25 at 06:51 AM.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2013-12-27), imjustchilling (2013-12-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone dannyrocket's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bonum83 View Post
    I used to jb since my 3GS... But I feel like I rather not jb my 5s... Am I the only one that feels this way? But yet I constantly look on this forum to read up on jb news? Lol
    No you aren't the only one. I feel the same way and It's because of ios7.
    Yet I'm constantly checking the site out multiple times a day. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by dannyrocket View Post
    No you aren't the only one. I feel the same way and It's because of ios7.
    Yet I'm constantly checking the site out multiple times a day. Lol
    Me too. I am waiting for the iOS7 tweaks to be added. Then I will jump on the JB wagon!

Im still on ios 6.0 jb and will wait till tweaks are updated before i think of updateding and jailbreaking not a fan of ios 7 tho

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Eonhpi For This Useful Post:

LittleGod (2013-12-25)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Bouchard View Post
    Security has /never/ been an issue with this jailbreak. Geohot even reversed the evasi0n jailbreak and made a nice blog post about it, saying that it was safe.

Not sure exactly what you've been reading, but must not have been from ModMyi .
    Far too much personal info and finance apps on my device to take any hackers word for it, I'm staying away from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by bonum83 View Post
    Yea, people tend to grow up ;-) I used to love jailbreaking, but now the only tweak that I'd really like to have would be "Exchange Unlock", but I'm probably not going to jailbreak just for that. Other then that, I don't need any tweaks, iOS 7 has most of what I need build in anyway.

太极,哈哈,这里有太极水军吗?
    中国威锋论坛被搅的乱七八糟。

不用360,不用快用助手,不用mini wifi

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast