Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Enable Apple's Hidden SpringBoard Settings in iOS 7 With a Free Jailbreak Tweak

Quote Originally Posted by Acet3chnician View Post
    Any tweaks you install, you will have to reinstall mobile substrate afterwards. This will be fixed once mobile substrate has been rewritten for new iOS
    That makes sense. Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Acet3chnician View Post
    Any tweaks you install, you will have to reinstall mobile substrate afterwards. This will be fixed once mobile substrate has been rewritten for new iOS
    noticed it as well, but do we need to reinstall the tweak too?
    Last edited by vjevardone; 2013-12-25 at 02:53 AM. Reason: spam

Any dev working on a tweak that does "Springtomize-like" stuff should have their tweak simply add settings into this button, so that everything is really housed under one roof and easily accessible from anywhere

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Mobile substrate does not work on 5s and 5c only from my understanding.

Ms works fine on 5c for me after from the reboot issue that's gonna get sorted after we've all had a Christmas.

Time to test it. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: Looks like it's only for iOS 7. Aww.

Does Volume Slider Increases The Volume?? I Didnt Feel Any Change Tho...

Quote Originally Posted by xXDrizzyyXx View Post
    If it's not working reinstall mobile substrate. Worked for me.

And then respring of course
    I5 - no luck after 3 attempts. Even after a restore and re JB no luck....

@digzz It works for me! Just carefully follow the instruction carefully and if you don't follow the step-by-step guide it will not work. I did the first time and it didn't work for me and I have to restore my iPhone 5 over and jailbreak it and try it again carefully the second time"SUCCESS".....

If you really want this on your iPhone 5s and you know what you're doing, you can try this How To: Hidden iOS 7 Settings (Prototype) for A7 (Manual) : jailbreak

Proof: http://puu.sh/5YEMf.jpg

I wish we could go back to a time when comments were about the tweak being written about instead of just a series of comments saying how it doesn't work. I know I've been guilty of this very thing.

I'd like to hear what people have discovered about this tweak.

Here's a tweak that I wish would've worked: nested folders

Here's the only useful tweak that I discovered out of all the menus: pinch to close folders

While this is interesting, for the average user this tweak is much ado about nothing. This is probably more useful to a developer.
    Last edited by exNavy; 2013-12-29 at 02:06 AM.

I can't figure out how to get the nested folders to work. That is the one main thing I was wanting. I have it enabled, but can't seem to get folders to go into other folders. Anyone else get it to work?

Quote Originally Posted by steveken View Post
    I can't figure out how to get the nested folders to work. That is the one main thing I was wanting. I have it enabled, but can't seem to get folders to go into other folders. Anyone else get it to work?
    I was watching a video and the guy wasn't able to do it... But he was able to create another folder within a folder by dragging apps together while in a folder

Quote Originally Posted by altoiddealer View Post
    I was watching a video and the guy wasn't able to do it... But he was able to create another folder within a folder by dragging apps together while in a folder
    Oh, yeah, I see that now. I did it, too, but found that if you nest stuff together in a sub-folder, then you can't move them back out very easily. At least not the first one in that sub-folder. Might just be a glitch. Might just need to respring. I dunno. Just felt like a weird thing and a little of a pain. I got them back out, though. Might try it more later. Right now, it is kinda gimmicky. Might be useful for specific sub-genres of games inside one main game folder.

Testet with 5s on 7.0.4;
    Working like a charm!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12