Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS Hackers iH8sn0w and Winocm Tease Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 6.1.3, 6.1.4, & 6.1.5

Default Re NIG
    Quote Originally Posted by camxposure View Post
    #evad3rsLOL don't make me laugh - if you look into payroll- you will find the REAL NAMES of the evad3rs team working for APPLE as a independent contractor project - Apple's iOS7 is putting all it's attention to keeping iOS7 secure- GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS DEPEND ON IT - research BLOOMBERG for the names- COMMON SENSE, iOS7 introduced into the Government with High Grade National Security- but we'll let a jailbreaker leave an exploit to chance to publicize a jailbreak -
    WE'RE DONE KIDS- APPLE PAID- GAME OVER
    hahaha - I knew they'd come out with it no sooner than I try to upset everyone- hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by camxposure View Post
    hahaha - I knew they'd come out with it no sooner than I try to upset everyone- hahaha
    nice save

Thanks

Quick question for the community

Is ATV3 dead in the water when it comes to a jailbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by ravelsnip View Post
    i know people find it hard to admit to what you have wrote, but i agree this is going to be the FACT for sure..i mean evaders, are just playing prank, they do not want to release the JB ever! they have been paid for it. Albeit its more than 3 months now ios7 has come out and still no jailbreak?? ru kidding me?
    badly missing #GEOHOT! in the scene.
    I'm reading rumors GeoHot is the one selling JailBreak

"@iH8sn0w: 6.1.3 + 6.1.5 3GS/A4 untether Cydia package is live! http://t.co/KfNUtxpKUN (Thanks to @saurik for hosting!)"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12