Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases iOS 7.0.4 to the Public

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thazsar View Post
    I did a fresh restore of iOS 7.0.4 today because of this really fantastic bug I encountered. Hopefully the clean install will stop any future 'evil shenanigans!'

http://youtu.be/1GErlzezzMQ
    That has actually happened to me before on iOS 6. The problem was the music files weren't there but the iPhone thought they were so it would try to play them and would just keep skipping to the next track.

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    That has actually happened to me before on iOS 6. The problem was the music files weren't there but the iPhone thought they were so it would try to play them and would just keep skipping to the next track.
    OMG annoying is it not LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    It just started happening all of a sudden. I didn't add or delete any music. It was working fine, then this.

But there's something to what you're saying. After I resynced w/ iTunes, it removed a specific artist from my library even though he's been on there since I setup the phone!?!?!

The only thing I did, recently, was remove a BUNCH of other music from my phone cuz I was running out of space.

I put my 4S into DFU and reinstalled. Battery life is a bit better. Still not as good as pre-update.

Quote Originally Posted by jtsdad View Post
    I put my 4S into DFU and reinstalled. Battery life is a bit better. Still not as good as pre-update.
    I last had great battery life with IOS 5

I have shut off non essential stuff like background app updates and location services. Battery life still sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by AGIAMIU View Post
    keep dreaming for the jailbreak.....to much silence!
    negged

Quote Originally Posted by jtsdad View Post
    I have shut off non essential stuff like background app updates and location services. Battery life still sucks.

which phone?

4S

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123