Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lenovo Targeting iPhone Weak Markets

older tech should have a lower price tag because it's out of date.

Edit: also it was claimed that it would be a budget phone, which it has seriously failed to be
    Last edited by dsg; 2013-11-10 at 06:46 AM.
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    It does have a lower price tag.......

wow $100 off, honestly I'd save that extra to get the 5s

the 5c is just not cheap enough, competition with Android phones is just not viable, priced as it is , but again I expect quality from Apple and just find the 5c is a degrading of the brand

wow $100 off, honestly I'd save that extra to get the 5s

the 5c is just not cheap enough, competition with Android phones is just not viable, priced as it is , but again I expect quality from Apple and just find the 5c is a degrading of the brand
    Oh heaven forbid they made the back out of plastic. At least they reinforced it with metal on the inside unlike most androids

then all the fan boys masturbate over it, and Apple sell **** loads of a piece of **** device

have you bought one?

sorry I thought I was having a reasonable debate with you, but obviously not.

then all the fan boys masturbate over it, and Apple sell **** loads of a piece of **** device

have you bought one?

sorry I thought I was having a reasonable debate with you, but obviously not.
    Uh no, I have not and I have no plans to. It would be pointless for me to buy a phone that is the basically the equivalent of what I have now. Not only that but I also don't have the money right now, nor will I any time soon

so your arguing a fact that you don't even agree with, lol
    Last edited by dsg; 2013-11-10 at 07:10 AM.

so your arguing a fact that you don't even agree with, lol
    No I'm saying I wouldn't buy it from my current standpoint as I have an almost equivalent phone. If I owned a 4S or lower I'd buy a 5C as soon as I had the money

I'm on a 4s and would't even consider the 5c

I'm on a 4s and would't even consider the 5c
    To each their own opinion

Edit: also it was claimed that it would be a budget phone, which it has seriously failed to be
    But Apple never suggested it was gunna be a cheap phone - that was just press speculation.

Just man up and stop blubbing like a greedy, ungrateful spoilt brat at the Christmas tree ... and find something worth whingeing about to whinge about, moaning Minnie.

I'm sorry but @dsg has the most valid opinion from a factual standpoint. The i5C was just not up to par with on many levels and to have it be so costly made it obvious that it was a stunt to attract the less informed into buying a shiny and colorful toy, "Like a boy around a Christmas tree" huh? And to further my point and end this argument the fact that the apple fanboys only want to talk about the iPhone and not what this article was written for, Lenovos future endeavors is quite pathetic. Carry on.
    Last edited by JerryFisher; 2013-11-11 at 05:39 AM.

So you got yourself a 5S and feel good about it because it's the most superior iPhone. So you got your teenager's first iPhone for $99 with contract or for your mom who don't care about the latest bells and whistle but still a very intuitive to use phone. Either way, it's a win-win for Apple. Criticize all you want, nobody cares.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12