Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: pod2g: Patience is Necessary Even Though Progress is Being Made On the iOS 7 Jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by dwizurd View Post
    ^ my concerns exactly. I made the jump to iOS 7.0.2 yesterday, and while I already miss the functionality that JB offered, I'm actually quite content to wait on iOS 7 until a utility is released, personally I do like the new OS.
    +1

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

I will live with my new 5S whenever it gets here and hopefully sometime in the first quarter they will release a jb for all models.
    Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by luvmytj; 2013-10-04 at 12:22 AM.

^ my concerns exactly. I made the jump to iOS 7.0.2 yesterday, and while I already miss the functionality that JB offered, I'm actually quite content to wait on iOS 7 until a utility is released, personally I do like the new OS.
    For everyone that is concerned by this, apple leaves the signing window open for about 48 hours before they start rejecting older FWs. They would also need a few days (if they decide to patch things up super fast) that leaves about a week. Also last time the jailbreak was released at the dawn of 6.1 and Apple didn't patch it for two iterations of ios (as far as i can remember) 6.1.1 and 6.1.2. My recommendation would be don't jump the gun. You will know when a jailbreak comes out and you will definitely have ample time to restore and jailbreak

Edit: I think I replied to the wrong post lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone dannyrocket's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel the same way and I am very content with ios7. I do miss some jb tweaks but for the most part if no jb ever did come,I would be fine with that as well.

I sincerely believe that we're just waiting on Apple to release a couple of iOS 7.1.x iterations. The developers claim that other than field some testing they have the exploits needed. Finding the necessary exploits have proven to be far more difficult than compiling a tool for the masses. Keep in mind these guys can key in code faster than most of us can type period so putting it together offers very little resistance.

Just let me know when it's ready for release. Ill make my usual $100 donation guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ashu.sharma161 View Post
    i really appreciate jailbreaking community and idevice user, i am using idevices for 2 years and i hate that i didn't get full control on my phone as i spend so much money on it, it breaks my all patience with ios7 and we can not downgrade/jailbreak/ trnsfr data to other devices or receive. i do not want to hurt anyone's feeling , i will really miss my clash of clan... anyways, goodby n enjoy...\m/
    This is terrible news. Would you not reconsider ?

Quote Originally Posted by dazdaman80 View Post
    This is terrible news. Would you not reconsider ?
    The Wall Street Journal expects Apple shares to tank this morning with news of Ashu.Sharma161's departure. Tim Cook is expected to release an official statement regarding the matter later in the afternoon.

I'll happily wait on iOS 7.0.2 until the jailbreak. All I'm missing is my quick reply. Everything else is great

Quote Originally Posted by bradmullins007 View Post
    The Wall Street Journal expects Apple shares to tank this morning with news of Ashu.Sharma161's departure. Tim Cook is expected to release an official statement regarding the matter later in the afternoon.
    : ) we barely got over the loss of Geohot, and now, this !!!!
    Last edited by dazdaman80; 2013-10-04 at 08:13 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm sure the delay has nothing to do with selling seats on the Jailbreaking classes????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12