Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Reportedly Sends Spies to Uncover Apple's iPhone Launch Line Phenom

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by luvmytj View Post
    That's a similar situation when comparing the GS4 to the iPhone 5 based on the time between release dates. The better is that the iPhone 4S out sold the GS3 in Q4'12 over a year after it's release date compared to the GS3 having been out for 6 months.

Banned
    Thanks

they found out that homeless people were being paid to stand on line for the iPhone. hundreds of homeless people.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jOnGarrett View Post
    they found out that homeless people were being paid to stand on line for the iPhone. hundreds of homeless people.
    Oh, so that's why you were standing in line.

Seems like supply isn't too bad after all. All day yesterday most models only were backlogged 7-10 business days. Today I walked by the Apple store to just check them out since I had one on order. Turned out they had several in stock, including the model I wanted. I had the one I wanted within 30 minutes. I'm still surprised they had any.

Maybe people were so freaked by the news that supply was limited that, like me, they didn't bother to try to get one!

Well I guess they're at least earning money instead of panhandling. It's not like it's something grotesque and dangerous like "Bum Fights".

Ohh Samsung, when will you learn that you'll never be like Apple? You'll never have a loyal fanbase that lines up for days to get the latest smartphone. Why? Because you put out so many different devices each year you don't really put your heart and soul into creating one spectacular smartphone. You also throw in things that people say they want without really testing it out or making it work well with the OS and the phone. I'm not saying your products suck, I'm saying you'll never have the loyalty fanbase that Apple has

Apple paranoid much?
    I to would like to know why people are that lame and have no lives that they line up for so long for a piece of crap phone.
    How about they come out more often and enjoy the sun then they might actually realise there is more to life than a stupid phone on the day of launch.

Only in 'merika.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smith01 View Post
    Apple paranoid much?
    I to would like to know why people are that lame and have no lives that they line up for so long for a piece of crap phone.
    How about they come out more often and enjoy the sun then they might actually realise there is more to life than a stupid phone on the day of launch.

Only in 'merika.
    Not only in 'merika. http://news.yahoo.com/apple-iphone-5...132626546.html

Thanks

Well, Android sucks, so nobody gets excited when a new Android phone is released.

Seems legit.

The bottom line is, Apple has had a cult following for years and they have hardcore fans that will go the distance not just for the devices, but for the sharing of the experience.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DRFP View Post
    LOL What do you suggest for them to do? IOS can't Apple will not allow, Windows Fail, WEBOS Fail, Blackberry Fail,

Sorry but you have to accept that Android is getting better and is the only real competitor and SORRY: there are more Android devices than IOS.

I have Iphones in the family, 3 I4's and now 1 I5 but I have a an Awesome Asus Memo HD tablet and I really like it.

I understand you have to have one "Win" but realize without competition we all Loose.............. IOS and Android are both decent OS's and both have bugs........read the news about the latest in IOS 7
    Samsung has been working in their own mobile OS.

I think next year they would hire out queues at the launch of galaxy 5 and distribute them this research's result as pre-scripted responses to memorize.

Lets be honest here. Who has ever heard of people lining up up to weeks before a launch for an android let alone a galaxy?

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeBeef View Post
    That must be why the Galaxy S4 outsold the iPhone 5.

Samsung Galaxy S4 sales beat Apple iPhone 5 in US: Report - Times Of India
    That's only for the month of May after it's second week of being released the S4 outsold the 5

Samdung, you are a joke. Your commercials have a stench of desperation, your company is built around being copy-cats and adding useless kiddy amusing features that become old and useless in a few months. Notice how Apple has class, they don't have to make up lies in commercials, or make fun of it's supporters/customers (which by the way may stop buying your other products as you make fun of them and call them idiots) (I know I have stopped buying any this with the SAMDUNG name attached to it.

This year the only way to get a 5s was to go to the store and stand inline for hours only to be told the apple store only had 69 of each color ( germany ) a big con and alot of pissed off apple fans , and the usual non apple fans got hold of them , just to sell for huge profit on ebay , why apple let people buy more than one 5s is stupid and yes the 5c is still available as knowone wanted apple's plastic phone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12