Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Set to Unveil Next-Gen iPhone on September 10

Still behind android phones in technical advancement!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    I upgrade my phone every year and don't lose my unlimited, you're being misinformed my friend lol. AT&T over here.
    I read on modmyi last year that Verizon customers with unlimited data plans that are grandfathered in will as of June '12 have to pay full retail price for the phone in order to keep unlimited data... So upgrade for a new phone at a deal and lose unlimited data, or wait for a good new gen iPhone worth paying full price for... I've been waiting and I'm cool with that...

And not only did I read it here first, I also told my friend who is a manger at Verizon about the article and he hadn't heard about that change... 3 days later he told me he was informed of the new changes... And that's how it is now with Verizon...
    Last edited by Sage I; 2013-08-12 at 03:59 PM.

quad core processor, fingerprint scanner and 1080p full HD screen

Quote Originally Posted by regkilla View Post
    quad core processor, fingerprint scanner and 1080p full HD screen
    Whoopie-do !
    Welcome to 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    If only they'd do a 4.7" iPhone - I'd be so up for it.
    Only then will I upgrade from my beloved i-4.
    I've even stopped upgrading my Android phone, as there's been nothing released that's better than the HTC Evo-3D ... and that came out 2 years ago.
    If I had my own iPhone or HTC skunkworks, I could create phones that would stop Samsung dead in its tracks.
    no other Android better than the HTC Evo 3D? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneThereforeIAm View Post
    Whoopie-do !
    Welcome to 2012.
    I laughed more than I should.

All I'm concerned about is Mavericks.

iPhone 5Cheap >

Quote Originally Posted by StuG III View Post
    iPhone 5Cheap >
    Why are you guys so sad. It'll prolly be $149.99 and you'll all be getting the iPhone 5s anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado1987 View Post
    I laughed more than I should.
    how is whoopie-do funny ma'am?

how is whoopie-do funny ma'am?
    Because other than the fingerprint scanner. His comment to yours was correct. 1080 hd and quad core processor. It's all been done before

Finger print scanner has been done before as well, just not very well.

Because other than the fingerprint scanner. His comment to yours was correct. 1080 hd and quad core processor. It's all been done before
    The iPhone 5 with its dual core still beats quad core Androids in smoothness and gaming. When Apple releases a 1080p HD screen it will get back in the game. You are like other Fandroids that go for Androids because they're quad core. My iPhone 5 does everything without me needing to modify it. It just works

Quote Originally Posted by yatezy View Post
    Finger print scanner has been done before as well, just not very well.
    yeah on the Motorola Atrix 4G. It worked quite well actually.

The iPhone 5 with its dual core still beats quad core Androids in smoothness and gaming. When Apple releases a 1080p HD screen it will get back in the game. You are like other Fandroids that go for Androids because they're quad core. My iPhone 5 does everything without me needing to modify it. It just works

yeah on the Motorola Atrix 4G. It worked quite well actually.
    As I agree. I'm not a fandroid. I have my iPhone 5. I'm just saying that androids have done it. It's not new. New to apple if that happens

The iPhone 5 with its dual core still beats quad core Androids in smoothness and gaming. When Apple releases a 1080p HD screen it will get back in the game. .
    Possibly the saddest statement I've seen on the board this year.

Well think about it. The reason apple never puts quad cores in its iPhone because it really doesn't need it. How much ram does a phone really need.

Well think about it. The reason apple never puts quad cores in its iPhone because it really doesn't need it.
    Apple coding is so well-knitted that it only needs dual-core to do what others need quad for. And economic coding has been the secret of the incredible battery life of iDevices.

I've thought the way apple handles its software. Can you imagine what they could throw in a 5" phone?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Donnutt's Avatar
    Thanks

Why are you guys so sad. It'll prolly be $149.99 and you'll all be getting the iPhone 5s anyway.
    If it's $149 it will be useless. I'm gonna laugh my head off when it comes out to be the next full iPhone at full price... But then rumors of a cheap iPhone will never die.
    Apple can't even keep up with demand for an expensive iPhone for the first sux months! How could they keep up with a cheap one?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast