Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Samsung Breaks Smartphone Sales Record in China, Doubling iPhone Sales in Q1 2013

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    I agree and that's why apple doesn't give a [...] about us. Regardless, I'd prefer a stock iPhone over S4 or Note 2.
    I agree. Android is no my cup of tea. Been there tried it and came running back haha
    Last edited by Orby; 2013-05-29 at 07:35 AM. Reason: Cleaning the quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil Gorwani View Post
    Thats a good leap for Samsung
    o wonder why Crapple sues them left and right, they are scared and jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by vinaygoel2000 View Post
    Not sure where calirican and suby are getting the 140 mill number from. Apple has sold over 550 mill devices. 14 mill are jailbroken. Do the math.
    I remember seeing a graph about iPhone sales vs Galaxy sales.

Found it:
    bgr.com/2013/01/17/iphone-sales-comparisons-samsung-294236/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheBoyGeniusReport+%28BGR+|+Boy+Genius+R eport%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

Just redone the percent, and including the i4 sales it's now only 6 percent that are jailbroken. Again this ain't including 3gs or ipads (which I forgot first time round).

Also since ********** was shut down I would imagine the number is gonna be even lower in the future. Of the few people I knew who jailbroke their phones, I was the only one who used it to get the most out of the phone, the rest did it for free apps.
    Last edited by yatezy; 2013-05-29 at 09:25 AM.

Well really the iPhone as always been technically behind the Samsung. Look don't always count.

Default Really?
    Quote Originally Posted by BhadKarma View Post
    Hey baggers cant be choosers... Plastic, affordable on welfare buying buyers...
    That's a pretty ignorant statement to make my friend especially when most of the minorities (less fortunate) I see are sporting iPhones. I paid out-of-contract prices for my S3 and Note 2. We're talking $450 and $650 respectively.

P.S. It's "beggars" not "baggers".
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

Quote Originally Posted by subywrex View Post
    It's a very rare occasion I bump into anyone that has a jail broken iPhone. And I run into a lot of people that have iPhones.
    That's because the vast majority of people with iPhones don't even know what jailbreaking is. If you go up to the average iPhone user and ask if their phone is jailbroken they will look at you like you have 5 heads.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeBeef View Post
    That's because the vast majority of people with iPhones don't even know what jailbreaking is. If you go up to the average iPhone user and ask if their phone is jailbroken they will look at you like you have 5 heads.
    Most people think unlocking and jailbreaking are the same thing.

I've noticed this too. Some people have heard the term but have no idea what it means but most have no idea what it is. You what else I've noticed? When I explain to people what it is and show them what I can do with my jailbroken phone, they think it's the coolest thing ever. I think that is overlooked. People always say that jailbreakers are in the minority, which is true but do you think most iPhone users wouldn't love to do at least some of the things you can do on a jailbroken phone? They absolutely would but just don't know the phone's capability.

That's what my point was. Lol if you read my whole post I was saying that the majority of iPhone owners don't care about open OS or jail breaking

Or they are under the belief that it breaks your phone with no way of going back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12