Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: One Designer's Idea of What iOS 7 Could Be [Video]

Thanks

Can't say that i've been disappointed by any of the major firmware releases although some have been lack luster. I think Apple will put its foot down and wow us again as its been sometime since that has happened for me..just saying.

My iPhone is a Part of Me bmwraw8482's Avatar
    Thanks

Either a big leak or someone has way too much time on their hands
    And if that time machine thing pans out I'm gonna need way more than 5gb in iCloud storage

What apple should do is create an app where you can customize iOS with the purchase of widgets and things like that, sell the iPhone with a dialer, text, and safari, totally stripped otherwise. They would make even more money.

Thanks

Looks horrendous except for the music player

This is exactly how I think Apple should do things. They should hire more people with good ideas instead of making the same thing over and over. All of these jailbreak tweak devs could get hired into Apple and could do more with iOS than Steve Jobs ever imagined. Apple should embrace jailbreak devs on their creativity and they should consider using the same or similar things that these devs have made for the iOS. Instead, Apple wants to shut them down?? Retards if you ask me. Apple's devices are amazing, but unless they make drastic changes to iOS, they'll fall behind Android.

With the concept in this video, I like everything, especially the widget store and the new music app. The home and lock screen changes would be a cool if it was customizable, like you can change back to the normal look if you want (similar to DreamBoard). If Apple wants to stop people from jail breaking their devices, they'll have to remove the attraction of a jailbreak by allowing these features right off the bat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12