Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JailbreakMe.com 3.0 - Safari-based Jailbreak Returns (iPad 2 Supported!)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    For what?
    maybe for jailbreakme
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Thanks
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Str4y View Post
    maybe for jailbreakme
    Hmmm.....

Then probably felt dumb when you said for what and never posted again
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Quote Originally Posted by coolceo View Post
    removed
    Sarcastic comments will lead to my being arrested, machines seized, and questionable pictures found with a no-knock warrant? Gosh, that's pretty scary!

I'm trying to understand what your spammy-sounding post was asking for, though; difficult because your grammar is very scattered and your logic insane.

* If you're looking for iOS5 release, we can't help you. Its not out yet. Maybe your company can investigate Apple and find a copy by cloak and dagger, but we sure can't.

* If you're looking for iOS5 beta, the only legitimate way is to apply for and become a developer. This costs $99, which is tragic, but hopefully your company can spring for the extra cash.

* I hear there are semi-illegitimate ways to "borrow" other peoples' developer slots, but I would steer clear of them if I were you, because riding in on a legitimate dev's license could be a violation of Apple's TOS, and it might lead to your being arrested, machines seized, questionable pictures found, under a no-knock warrant too.
    Last edited by Simon; 2011-07-30 at 12:09 AM.

Hi! This may be a stupid question but it says it's safari-based. Can I use Internet explorer or google chrome on windows 7 platform?? Thanks for your help! And thanks comex!!! Buying my iPad 2 today!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donnak View Post
    Hi! This may be a stupid question but it says it's safari-based. Can I use Internet explorer or google chrome on windows 7 platform?? Thanks for your help! And thanks comex!!! Buying my iPad 2 today!!!
    No, you have to use safari on the actual iPad. It won't work for you if your iPad has 4.3.4 or higher on it though.

Hello,

I use my Iphone 4 with MyWi 4.0 to tether my My book.

Recently I noticed that hundred of unknown active users are connected to my Iphone (MyWi) when I use Vuze or Utorrent, and a few unknown active users when connected to Skype or Yahoo!

It is the same when I connect via USB !

Help please!

Quote Originally Posted by Andore View Post
    Hello,

I use my Iphone 4 with MyWi 4.0 to tether my My book.

Recently I noticed that hundred of unknown active users are connected to my Iphone (MyWi) when I use Vuze or Utorrent, and a few unknown active users when connected to Skype or Yahoo!

It is the same when I connect via USB !

Help please!

Turn on the WEP/WPA security (not sure which MyWi uses)

They will not be able to connect unless they know your password.

Latest Project: iEvo HD4 TrueHD iPhone4 theme. ~~~ Click Donate to support my theme's!

Thank you Comex but I own a FACTORY unlocked IPhone4 White

wow i jailbroken my ipod within 30 secs this guy really rocks!!
    My Twitter : @cosmi3_

Sres. tengo problemas con el complemento de activator la apptivator ya que la cargue de cydia pero cuando voy a ajustes/activator/At home screen este complemento no aparece y vuelvo a cydia/paquetes esta apptivator figura como instalada y vuelvo a instalarla y nada, tengo un iphone 4 con ios 4.3.3 y el activator y el apptivator son los más actuales

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

nevermind fixed it
    Last edited by Chad711; 2011-08-11 at 06:08 PM.

I have a iphone 3gs on os 4.3.5 with baseband 06.15.00 that is jailbroken and i cannot use with t-mobile. Can anyone help me? cydia is already installed

Hey, I heard comex said he might release support for iPad 2 4.3.1. anyone know the ETA on this? and also, why was it supported in the beta, but removed for the official? keeping my iPad 2 on 4.3.1 ever since I missed the 4.3.3 window.

Thanks

Seeing as how Comex has pretty much quit the jailbreak scene I dont see any updates coming for jailbreakme. At least not from him.

Quote Originally Posted by sibrecat View Post
    Doesn't work for me on my iPhone 4.3.3
    I'm an Apple Inc. Tier 1 support tech. Here's the deal. You should do a quick sync, and back up your data thru iTunes on your computer, and then download and install the update from here. That's 4.3.5. Give that a shot, and try again, and post back, lemme know what you get.

By the way, there are a lot of people claiming that Apple will not support you if you have a jailbroken phone. This is incorrect. We are to support the device, and cannot even speculate as to whether it is jailbroken or not. HOWEVER, be advised that if you send it in for repair or replacement, you will be considered out of warranty. As a loophole, if you are having issues with a jailbroken phone, create a secondary backup on another machine(you can authorize your device to 5 different computers at one time), restore from your non-jailbroken backup, and verify the issue still exists. If your issue persists, THEN you should send it in. If you are determined to be a voided warranty, you'll more than likely either have your phone sent back to you, or you will be charged for a like new/new replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by amatrini View Post
    I have a iphone 3gs on os 4.3.5 with baseband 06.15.00 that is jailbroken and i cannot use with t-mobile. Can anyone help me? cydia is already installed
    Here is a good explination of BaseBand, and how it works.
    I would check the site you got baseband from, and see if they have an FAQ page, forum page, or similar, and post there. You should always check for updates, as well. Every time you update your iOS, you're more than likely going to have issues with certain third-party apps. Usually if they are currently supported by their developer, you can get an update for your version of iOS pretty damned quick.
    Last edited by Daemeon; 2011-08-31 at 06:44 PM.

Is it for Mac only?What is the best solution for Windows?
    Does it work for Iphone 3G ?

It's on the phone or iPod touch it's self no computer needed

My iPad2 3G ios 4.3.5 and not store the SHSH Can Jailbark ?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast