Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JailbreakMe.com 3.0 - Safari-based Jailbreak Returns (iPad 2 Supported!)

Quote Originally Posted by chadgraves7814 View Post
    Hey Owensboro Ky here too! Now I know who to hit up if I ever need some help!
    Wow that's crazy I used to Live in Owensboro went to Catholic High, Small world.

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

So... jailbroke iPhone 4 GSM 4.3.3. Worked fine, downloaded BiteSMS - worked fine, downloading a theme then get a msg - closed it, crashed the phone, and now im on a bootloop.
    iPad 2 4.3.3 jailbroken. worked fine. tried installing a theme - worked fine. after reboot icons were spread out, and if i open an app it reboots... restore.
    is this completely stable or am i missing something here guys...?

Edit: This was with the PDF Patcher 2 installed.
    Last edited by GaN-MaN; 2011-07-08 at 02:57 PM.

so im hearing that people are having issues with verizon 4.2.8 on this new jailbreak? has anyone else jailbroken their verizon iphone with this jailbreak?

Quote Originally Posted by Verizon iPhone 4 View Post
    so im hearing that people are having issues with verizon 4.2.8 on this new jailbreak? has anyone else jailbroken their verizon iphone with this jailbreak?
    I have been having minimal problems now. I have had to factory restore my phone once, I was also experiencing problems with bite SMS it froze my phone and it was stuck on the apple logo after I factory restored I jailbroke it again and since then I have only had to reboot my phone twice after downloading some apps from Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    So... jailbroke iPhone 4 GSM 4.3.3. Worked fine, downloaded BiteSMS - worked fine, downloading a theme then get a msg - closed it, crashed the phone, and now im on a bootloop.
    iPad 2 4.3.3 jailbroken. worked fine. tried installing a theme - worked fine. after reboot icons were spread out, and if i open an app it reboots... restore.
    is this completely stable or am i missing something here guys...?

Edit: This was with the PDF Patcher 2 installed.
    I updated my firmware and jailbroke with this (ios 4.3.3) I installed a few things like biteSMS then my phone got stuck in a constant boot cycle, same thing happened again after I restored and jailbroke a second time except it crashed as soon as I replied to a message... which brings me to my question should I use Redsn0w rc16 or rc18? I don't really get the difference which sucks even worse cause I'm fixing some png bugs for my theme I have to test it!!
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 2011-07-09 at 06:24 AM.

iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    I updated my firmware and jailbroke with this (ios 4.3.3) I installed a few things like biteSMS then my phone got stuck in a constant boot cycle, same thing happened again after I restored and jailbroke a second time except it crashed as soon as I replied to a message... which brings me to my question should I use Redsn0w rc16 or rc18? I don't really get the difference which sucks even worse cause I'm fixing some png bugs for my theme I have to test it!!
    At least im not the only one with this problem. =\
    i just jailbroke with rc16 since i dont have a Verizon. Tested doing the same thing by msging the phone and it worked fine. Not sure what exactly is the problem with it... Redsn0w seems more stable at this point at the cost of a few more steps.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Not to complain, but has Comex made any comments towards the probability of fixing the camera connection issue?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Ya. He tweeted he was going to release a fix to it soon I believe.

Default Problem Jail Breaking Verizon Iphone 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazz187s View Post
    Just wow. Within secs, where can I sign up to suck on the balls to whom made this possible?
    Has anyone had a problem using the Cydia app on the Verizon Iphone? I downloaded the file from Jailbreakme and it worked the first time for a few hours. I updated some themes and then all of a sudden it froze and couldnt be reset. I did a complete restore and tried using Cydia again but everytime its done downloading, I click on the app and it freezes right up again. I def need help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by miltown85 View Post
    Has anyone had a problem using the Cydia app on the Verizon Iphone? I downloaded the file from Jailbreakme and it worked the first time for a few hours. I updated some themes and then all of a sudden it froze and couldnt be reset. I did a complete restore and tried using Cydia again but everytime its done downloading, I click on the app and it freezes right up again. I def need help
    What firmware are you on?

Does this work on the iPhone 3G?

No because the iPhone 3G cannot go to 4.3+
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

So for an iPhone 3g, is redsn0w still the best bet?

Yup
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

Quote Originally Posted by bclark1000 View Post
    So for an iPhone 3g, is redsn0w still the best bet?
    Always

thanks. nice job

hey i need a help i have " IPAD 2 WIFI 4.3.3"
    i have jailbreak ipad and when ever i try to open any apps its get restart
    i have download tinyumbrella and save my shsh file
    and i try to restore and its gives me error 3194 then i did goto
    cwindows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com
    but still gives me a same error
    so plz help me

Download link please...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrDeaN89 View Post
    Download link please...
    For what?

thanks, just downgraded my iPad to 4.3.3 and re-jailbroke it using the website. easy as heck

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast