Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 206

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: JailbreakMe.com 3.0 - Safari-based Jailbreak Returns (iPad 2 Supported!)

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by chadgraves7814 View Post
    Hey Owensboro Ky here too! Now I know who to hit up if I ever need some help!
    Wow that's crazy I used to Live in Owensboro went to Catholic High, Small world.

  2. #142
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    So... jailbroke iPhone 4 GSM 4.3.3. Worked fine, downloaded BiteSMS - worked fine, downloading a theme then get a msg - closed it, crashed the phone, and now im on a bootloop.
    iPad 2 4.3.3 jailbroken. worked fine. tried installing a theme - worked fine. after reboot icons were spread out, and if i open an app it reboots... restore.
    is this completely stable or am i missing something here guys...?

    Edit: This was with the PDF Patcher 2 installed.
    Last edited by GaN-MaN; 2011-07-08 at 02:57 PM.

  3. #143
    so im hearing that people are having issues with verizon 4.2.8 on this new jailbreak? has anyone else jailbroken their verizon iphone with this jailbreak?

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Verizon iPhone 4 View Post
    so im hearing that people are having issues with verizon 4.2.8 on this new jailbreak? has anyone else jailbroken their verizon iphone with this jailbreak?
    I have been having minimal problems now. I have had to factory restore my phone once, I was also experiencing problems with bite SMS it froze my phone and it was stuck on the apple logo after I factory restored I jailbroke it again and since then I have only had to reboot my phone twice after downloading some apps from Cydia.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by GaN-MaN View Post
    So... jailbroke iPhone 4 GSM 4.3.3. Worked fine, downloaded BiteSMS - worked fine, downloading a theme then get a msg - closed it, crashed the phone, and now im on a bootloop.
    iPad 2 4.3.3 jailbroken. worked fine. tried installing a theme - worked fine. after reboot icons were spread out, and if i open an app it reboots... restore.
    is this completely stable or am i missing something here guys...?

    Edit: This was with the PDF Patcher 2 installed.
    I updated my firmware and jailbroke with this (ios 4.3.3) I installed a few things like biteSMS then my phone got stuck in a constant boot cycle, same thing happened again after I restored and jailbroke a second time except it crashed as soon as I replied to a message... which brings me to my question should I use Redsn0w rc16 or rc18? I don't really get the difference which sucks even worse cause I'm fixing some png bugs for my theme I have to test it!!
    Last edited by sephiroth726; 2011-07-09 at 06:24 AM.

  6. #146
    iGan, Themer/Modder/Tweaker GaN-MaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    1,816
    Thanks
    3,845
    Thanked 3,015 Times in 899 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    I updated my firmware and jailbroke with this (ios 4.3.3) I installed a few things like biteSMS then my phone got stuck in a constant boot cycle, same thing happened again after I restored and jailbroke a second time except it crashed as soon as I replied to a message... which brings me to my question should I use Redsn0w rc16 or rc18? I don't really get the difference which sucks even worse cause I'm fixing some png bugs for my theme I have to test it!!
    At least im not the only one with this problem. =\
    i just jailbroke with rc16 since i dont have a Verizon. Tested doing the same thing by msging the phone and it worked fine. Not sure what exactly is the problem with it... Redsn0w seems more stable at this point at the cost of a few more steps.

  7. #147
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,302
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

    Not to complain, but has Comex made any comments towards the probability of fixing the camera connection issue?

  8. #148
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Ya. He tweeted he was going to release a fix to it soon I believe.

  9. #149
    Default Problem Jail Breaking Verizon Iphone 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazz187s View Post
    Just wow. Within secs, where can I sign up to suck on the balls to whom made this possible?
    Has anyone had a problem using the Cydia app on the Verizon Iphone? I downloaded the file from Jailbreakme and it worked the first time for a few hours. I updated some themes and then all of a sudden it froze and couldnt be reset. I did a complete restore and tried using Cydia again but everytime its done downloading, I click on the app and it freezes right up again. I def need help

  10. #150
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by miltown85 View Post
    Has anyone had a problem using the Cydia app on the Verizon Iphone? I downloaded the file from Jailbreakme and it worked the first time for a few hours. I updated some themes and then all of a sudden it froze and couldnt be reset. I did a complete restore and tried using Cydia again but everytime its done downloading, I click on the app and it freezes right up again. I def need help
    What firmware are you on?

  11. #151
    Does this work on the iPhone 3G?

  12. #152
    No because the iPhone 3G cannot go to 4.3+
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  13. #153
    So for an iPhone 3g, is redsn0w still the best bet?

  14. #154
    Yup
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  15. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by bclark1000 View Post
    So for an iPhone 3g, is redsn0w still the best bet?
    Always

  16. #156
    thanks. nice job

  17. #157
    hey i need a help i have " IPAD 2 WIFI 4.3.3"
    i have jailbreak ipad and when ever i try to open any apps its get restart
    i have download tinyumbrella and save my shsh file
    and i try to restore and its gives me error 3194 then i did goto
    cwindows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
    74.208.105.171 gs.apple.com
    but still gives me a same error
    so plz help me

  18. #158
    Download link please...

  19. #159
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDeaN89 View Post
    Download link please...
    For what?

  20. #160
    thanks, just downgraded my iPad to 4.3.3 and re-jailbroke it using the website. easy as heck

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •