Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Report: Apple to Release iPhone 4S, Not iPhone 5 This September on Sprint, T-Mobile

Green Apple
    Thanks

Holy crap...

Two things:

1. Stop using the picture of the iPhone 4 with the metallic back because there are still idiots who think it's new.

2. 4S? Sprint and T-Mobile? No thanks. I'll wait for the 5... if this is even true.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fijea View Post
    Agreed..
    But if the picture was right..
    I think it is sexier than iPhone 4..
    I think that's just a brushed steel case, presently available.

My iPhone is a Part of Me coolguy742's Avatar
    Thanks

Just jizzed in my pants again. Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

But no one has commented about the rumor of being available on T-Mo and Sprint. That would be neat, but doubtful IMO.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vantheman169 View Post
    This will be a decent upgrade for us 3GS users. Been drooling over the iPhone 4 anyways. It will be time i think. I am getting bored with 3GS, i want a flash on my camera and a retina display!
    +1

iPhone? More like MyPhone Painkiller006's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioles33 View Post
    Don't do it man. You'd just be wasting time and money. I tried the HTC Inspire for about a month. That's all it took to realize iOS and the iPhone were superior. Not being a fanboy. Just stating fact.
    How is the iPhone superior? For anyone that is looking to buy an Android phone the best choice would be the Galaxy S II. That has to be the best Android phone in the market right now.

iPhone? More like MyPhone urwack's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like I will be skipping this one as I am still happy with my Iphone 4 and I don't see that big of a change to upgrade

Man I hope that T-Mobile part is true. I love my 3GS but I've been wanting a i4 since it came out. An upgrade would be nice =D
    -thepinche

I'll be happy to keep my iphone4 for another year, no reason to upgrade if the changes are this small.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

As a T-Mo customer, this is great news for me. Tired of chasing the unlock for so many years. And for me, just being able to get 3G service instead of just Edge, will be a huge plus. Rock on Apple, make it happen.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SirZyrion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    Does your city even support LTE at the moment? I think it's only in about a dozen major cities at this time. It won't happen until LTE has mass coverage.
    Quote Originally Posted by TronixGT View Post
    This phone isn't out "at the moment". There are FAR more than a dozen major cities covered now. By the time the phone is released well over 1/2 of America will have 4G and 3 months after it's release 75% will be covered. I think they are going to take a big hit for not releasing a 4G phone by the end of 2011.

Verizon 4G LTE Coverage Map, List Of Cities & Metro Area Airports

That's just Verizon mind you.
    Yeah, I'm in Phoenix, AZ. We're covered rather well...

Quote Originally Posted by sfjava View Post
    No 4G LTE for sure because apple is not going to use 2 radio chips similar to HTC or others. 2 Radio chips eat battery like no tomorrow.
    Good point. With heavy use, my iPhone 4 makes it sun up to sundown. Dual radios would kill that, and I'd be pissed.

iPhone? More like MyPhone trentmorris's Avatar
    Thanks

This makes sense. I think people get too carried away when speculating about Apple product releases. Everyone seemed to be shocked that a new iPhone model wouldn't be released THIS SUMMER -- but with the VeriPhone coming out so recently, there was no way they'd push out a new product so soon.

I'm looking forward to a dual-core A5 and a sexier camera. 5 MP is pretty weak, I'm even suprised the iPhone 4 was launched with such an pathetic camera (when compared to its compitition).

Yay iPhone 4S!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Timstanley View Post
    I have 3gs now, then it's worth buying 4s right?
    I would say buy the iPhone 4 now and iPhone 5 or 6 in 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Might have to go with samsung infuse. Or galaxy s 2 if it comes to AT&T. I have a iPhone 4 already. But might have to make a switch cause both samsung phones look great only bad part is android.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trentmorris View Post
    This makes sense. I think people get too carried away when speculating about Apple product releases. Everyone seemed to be shocked that a new iPhone model wouldn't be released THIS SUMMER -- but with the VeriPhone coming out so recently, there was no way they'd push out a new product so soon.

I'm looking forward to a dual-core A5 and a sexier camera. 5 MP is pretty weak, I'm even suprised the iPhone 4 was launched with such an pathetic camera (when compared to its compitition).

Yay iPhone 4S!
    Actually the i4 takes some of the best pics in the cell phone market. It's not about mp as much as the optical sensor. Android cameras suck btw.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller006 View Post
    How is the iPhone superior? For anyone that is looking to buy an Android phone the best choice would be the Galaxy S II. That has to be the best Android phone in the market right now.
    I don't think the Galaxy S II is out yet (it's not out in Europe anywho) It does look sweet though. Hardware-wise a lot of phone are superior to the iPhone but software-wise (Jailbroken) iOS is still best I think

17. The Following User Says Thank You to feidhlim1986 For This Useful Post:

rickinsav (2011-05-14)

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

No one has true 4g at the moment not Verizon lte, wimax, hspa+, but who cares as long as it's faster than what network speed is already available.

I will also be skipping the iPhone 4S and pick up a iPhone 4 from craigslist (still using a 3GS) and hold on to my upgrade for the next major iPhone change.

Once an android phone gets honeycomb, then it would be a viable option IMO, I liked honeycomb on the Xoom and it would be nice to see it on a phone.

Since I'm still using a 3g 8gb this will be my next upgrade as soon as its released.

Will it be able to provide wifi to my wifi only ipad 2 without a jailbreak? sorry I'm behind the latest info.

Android is shitty droids now!!! Lol

Gainesville, FL (The Swamp, only Gators get out ALIVE!!)
    Thanks

Alot of people on T-mobile and Sprint are gonna snap this up for sure!!!!!! Just more money in Apple's pocket!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast