Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 POSSIBLE NOW!

Awesome!!!! It worked for me. Thanks guys, great job!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    So when i get my iphone it will have 1.1.1 and i havent unlocked it and when i downgrade and unlock will the unlock work?
    IF it has factory installed 1.1.1 on it, no.

The downgrade does not change the baseband radio. All you'll be able to do will be to activate it locked to ATT and mod it with 3rd party apps
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

remember when you download the iphone folder if it turns the zip into a regular folder put it in the trash and it will rezip it, then take it back out of trash and put it on your desktop, then rename it (iPhone1,1_1.0.2_1C28_Restore.ipsw.zip.ipsw)
    it will turn to a lego block with a ipod on one side and a music note on the other!
    thats the only way it worked for me!

thats if your working with MAC
    Last edited by mikef; 2007-10-01 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Worked great. But now Im trying to use Cyberduck and its not working, any help??? Thanks gents.

Quote Originally Posted by Murfunit View Post
    IF it has factory installed 1.1.1 on it, no.

The downgrade does not change the baseband radio. All you'll be able to do will be to activate it locked to ATT and mod it with 3rd party apps
    But if it comes with 1.0.2 im all good. Yeah
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Im having a problem... i am using windows xp and when i hold the button on top and home and get to the blank screen i get an error in itunes saying "the ipod "ipod" could not be restored. an unknown error occured (-8). whats wrong? ive tried multiple times and same problem. It doesnt let me go to the restore screen.

Quote Originally Posted by STALKER View Post
    Worked great. But now Im trying to use Cyberduck and its not working, any help??? Thanks gents.
    If im correct you cant because originally your iphone firmware still has 1.1.1 original files locked to it so you cant unlock your iphone if you had 1.1.1 and downgraded im not 100% sure tho.

i keep getting "cannot instal" error right when it begins installation...

am i suppose to rename it or something to like 1.1.1
    im so lost...lol
    [CENTER] Honda-Tech FTW

Follow the steps

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yowiphone For This Useful Post:

oc12345 (2007-10-01)

your right i was not holding the buttons right ......but i did and it works ......yaaa hooo i got my phone back and everything works ......thanks guys

But you cant make calls nor receive calls.^

Im having a problem... i am using windows xp and when i hold the button on top and home and get to the blank screen i get an error in itunes saying "the ipod "ipod" could not be restored. an unknown error occured (-8). whats wrong? ive tried multiple times and same problem. It doesnt let me go to the restore screen.

To All
    I Tried It 4 Times And It Did Not Work ..watch How You Hold The Buttons. Follow The Steps To A Letter ....it Works I Got My Phone Back ......it Took Me 5 Times To Get It Right .....thanks To All

Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    If im correct you cant because originally your iphone firmware still has 1.1.1 original files locked to it so you cant unlock your iphone if you had 1.1.1 and downgraded im not 100% sure tho.
    Shoot, so I can downgrade, but I can't re-unlock the phone?????? I jailbreaked again and re-started the unlocking process on this site, but then get stuck at the cyberduck part.
    Thanks.

People you need to follow the steps extremely accurately.

someone please help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone zoidberg md's Avatar
    Thanks

yowiphone.........

Check your signature... (hint) (hint)

When it completes, you will get an error. The iPhone will display the yellow triangle on the screen. Leave iTunes open, and run AppTapp. This may give you an error, but you should see the "Activate iPhone" screen after.

ok so mine finished when i goto apptapp it says "sending to iphone failed"

am i missing a step?

im using windows xp btw
    [CENTER] Honda-Tech FTW

Quote Originally Posted by McGeeTM View Post
    When it completes, you will get an error. The iPhone will display the yellow triangle on the screen. Leave iTunes open, and run AppTapp. This may give you an error, but you should see the "Activate iPhone" screen after.

ok so mine finished when i goto apptapp it says "sending to iphone failed"

am i missing a step?

im using windows xp btw
    No. If you read the instructions it says that may happen.

it also says to restart iTunes (Ignoring all messages from iTunes) and run Apptapp again.

it will work the second time

They you need to use some form of activator

IF YOUR PHONE WAS UNLOCKED: Power down the phone and remove the SIM. Then power the phone back on so that the IMEI numbers will match. Now you can run an activator (I used PACAY Activator) to get bast the Activate/Connect to iTunes screen
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast