Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: White iPhone 4 Kits Bring Teen $130K & Threats

Speaking fluent Mandarin is what helped him solidify this hustle. He was able to communicate to his supplier. He didn't do anything spectacular, but it was something that no one thought of. He cut out the middle man and went straight to the supplier and is making a helluva profit. Sounds a lot like the drug trade doesn't it?

Good for him though. He is smart and a natural born hustler. That equals wealth
    Last edited by saunupe1911; 2010-11-18 at 04:43 PM.

This kit looks just as good and is a hell of a lot cheaper: EXCLUSIVE iPhone 4 FULL Color Swap Do-it-Yourself
    Hmm...

The price is extremely high. We charge $199 for the swap and do the labor for customers. Plus we have colored iPhone 4 back glass. Red, green, purple, pink, yellow, etc.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

His pricing is so high because he knows it will not last long lol

Quote Originally Posted by Melech518 View Post
    The price is extremely high. We charge $199 for the swap and do the labor for customers. Plus we have colored iPhone 4 back glass. Red, green, purple, pink, yellow, etc.
    Are you in Miami? How does it look? I dont have an Iphone 4 yet but im eligible for an upgrade.
    Last edited by cadillac94pimpin; 2010-11-18 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I agree with you Melech518! Price way too high plus all the works you gotta do to convert.....heck no! A few hundreds more could buy me MBA. lol!

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

If they are "authentic Apple parts" and Apple has not given the ok to sell them, they or stolen goods. In America, paying someone for stolen goods is still a crime. This could very well be Apple stock that was stolen by someone in China and sent to this kid. Again, still a crime. We don't know enough from this thread to be making judgments like "Apple is just bitter" etc, etc. This could very well be product that Apple paid to have manufactured and is being stolen under their noses...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

that white iphone 4 does look very nice idont care if it's for girls or not I like it

They are not original. If you look in his terms and conditions page you will see
    Items on the site are sold as non-OEM parts.
    These are what we call grey market parts or counterfeits. He could face a legal suit from Apple regarding the sale of counterfeit goods and intellectual property infringement over the Apple logo.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Melech518 For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2010-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by ForumSnoBorderRK View Post
    uhh. its called "iResQ" and they are way more trustable than a highschool kid.

just got an email from iResq...

I'm sorry but we are not offering the conversions any longer. We were finding that some of the newer iPhone 4's were incompatible with the white parts. We were also having trouble sourcing the quality of parts that we require for our standards. Thanks for thinking of us though.
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-11-18 at 06:49 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toyvan For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2010-11-18)

I'm holding out for the Call of Duty Black Ops Edition Iphone4. I hear its going to come with a factory loaded IOS version of BlackOps that is playable online over 3G and WiFi (not as part of the playstation network).
    No signature spam or links

Just another pr thing to boost his sales. It is silly to pay that much for a case.

Quote Originally Posted by l0k0 View Post
    I'm holding out for the Call of Duty Black Ops Edition Iphone4. I hear its going to come with a factory loaded IOS version of BlackOps that is playable online over 3G and WiFi (not as part of the playstation network).
    lol, admit it, that's funny right there.
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

Wow, good for him! He had a unique opportunity and he took it, that's great.

Personally I don't see why someone would spend all that money just to get a white iPhone. Or want to risk breaking their device by taking it apart.

But then, I'm out of the loop when it comes to phone fashion statements -- I buy a phone based on price and features, not what others think of me.

good for him..

maybe if apple made the white iPhone 4 a priority they wouldnt be in this situation

Banned
    Thanks

Yeah legit, right off the back of a truck! The site says "temporarily unavailable". What does that tell you. Our company runs a LEGIT business, buying and selling all types of IT stuff. We heard of these some time back and were warned they were "hot" stuff. We'd lose our licensing agreements and our credibility if we handled this stuff. Anyone who thinks this is "good for him" or "up you Apple" should ask themselves, would you buy a blueray player from a guy in a bar? Legit businesses like ours would go broke if this kind of "selling" was wide spread. We pay a premium to sell legit items and deal with top line companies. So we should just forget the law and sell anything stolen or counterfeit??? These items are believed to be rejected production runs and were supposed to be destroyed by Foxconn. That makes them stolen.

Support legit businesses and buy legal products!! It is black and white. This kid should be charged for handling stolen goods or selling counterfeit items. Simple!!!!!

And let me guess, all the mmi staff get free white iPhone 4 parts for doing this ad? jealous!!

"Hurr durr I don't understand if you buy it how it can be a stolen good hurr durr"

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE GUYS HE ORDERED IT FROM COULD HAVE STOLEN IT FROM APPLE'S FACTORY AND SOLD IT TO THE HIGHSCHOOL GUY.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I have been converting them here in NY too. People used to see one I had out and asked how I got the white iphone 4 and I told them I swap them. They bring me $300 and their iPhone and in a day they have a white iPhone 4.

Only thing that prevented me from going to big with it was the worry of spotty digitizers because my known good source that I got the parts from stopped getting inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by NessLookAlike View Post
    "Hurr durr I don't understand if you buy it how it can be a stolen good hurr durr"

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THE GUYS HE ORDERED IT FROM COULD HAVE STOLEN IT FROM APPLE'S FACTORY AND SOLD IT TO THE HIGHSCHOOL GUY.
    We know this, but if he didn't know, he did nothing illegal, the only bad thing for him would be he would have to stop and return the stuff

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast