Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pwnage Tool 4.1 Released, Jailbreaks Apple TV

ok but I can't find where I can manually put my apn, there is no option

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Install cydia.pushfix.info in your sources in cydia and try the carrier reset fix.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

nfilauri (2010-10-22)

hey guys, im running into trouble while trying to restore my iphone 3g, i am putting my iphone into dfu through pwnage tool and my itunes 10 does not recognize the iphone, its getting stuck at waiting for ipod, and then an error pops up stating that the iphone is not recognized and should unplug and plug it back in... however if i enter dfu mode manually my iphone is recognized but as u know i'll get the 1600 error... i also tried putting in in dfu using pwnage tool and restoring on a windows machine but ill get the 1600 error, moreover i also tried with ireb and recboot but also getting either error 1600 or 1604

what should i do any advice is appreciated,, thanks

Thanks

Try putting it in dfu with one of the older pwnage tools and see if that helps. You can also try restoring with restore mode instead of dfu.

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    Try putting it in dfu with one of the older pwnage tools and see if that helps. You can also try restoring with restore mode instead of dfu.
    i tried through pwnagetool 4.0 same thing itunes getting stuck at wait for ipod, moreover if i transfer the device to windows it can't recognize the iphone.... recovery mode doesnt work too :S

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i would like to jailbreak my iphone 4. But one thing. The firmware is 02.10.04 I just want to jailbreak it not unlock it. will pwnage tool work? or is there another program? if not do you know when the next jailbreak coming out? thank you for your time ALOHA

Quote Originally Posted by ja808hi View Post
    i would like to jailbreak my iphone 4. But one thing. The firmware is 02.10.04 I just want to jailbreak it not unlock it. will pwnage tool work? or is there another program? if not do you know when the next jailbreak coming out? thank you for your time ALOHA
    if u dont care about unlocking it at all, then u can use limera1n or greenpo1son... is ur iphone factory unlocked?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yes its factory lock. at&t dont need to unlock it.

yes its factory lock. at&t dont need to unlock it.

yeah then u can use either of the apps i mentioned above... good luck

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks out of the limera1n or greenpo1son. witch one would u use?

Can some one help I can't seem to jailbreak my apple 2nd gen tv first off when I plug it in to iTunes there's nothing there no info made custom firmware keeps getting errors that's with windows and mac iam on 4.0

thanks out of the limera1n or greenpo1son. witch one would u use?
    Either one will work. Some people have had issues with either one so they have had to use the other. Good Luck : )

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fbjones View Post
    Can some one help I can't seem to jailbreak my apple 2nd gen tv first off when I plug it in to iTunes there's nothing there no info made custom firmware keeps getting errors that's with windows and mac iam on 4.0
    Use pwnage tool to put it into dfu mode. It will tell you when you have done it correctly. Then restore through iTunes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mortopher For This Useful Post:

fbjones (2010-10-22)

Quick question...my iPhone 3G is unlocked and jb already at 4.0. I lost wifi/bluetooth...I'm guessing the chip has failed or the connection to the board suffered the MFG defect. Anyhow. If I used Pwnage tool 4.1 to activate, restore, etc, will I still need to install and run Ultrasnow? Since I don't have a Wi-fi connection, that wouldn't be possible unless I found someone with an AT&T SIM, correct? Help?

Basically, what I'm asking is this. Since Pwnage preserves the baseband, and it is already unlocked, will creating a custom ISPW and updating via iTunes require me to re-run Ultrasnow????
    Last edited by flounderasu; 2010-10-22 at 03:17 AM.

I did that still get error hold menu and play at same time

I am sure it has been said, just cant seem to find it. My iphone 4 is jailbroke with jailbreakme.com. version 4.0.1 filmware 01.59.00 with AT&T. I want to update to 4.1 ,unlock and jailbreak it. From what I have read, I think this is possible with Pwnage tool with a Mac, Is there a way to do this with a PC?

Thanks

With a PC you would use tiny umbrella to update and preserve your baseband (only works on iPhone 4). Then you can use greenpoison or limera1n to jailbreak. You can read how to do it on the tiny umbrella blog.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

Buckmaster (2010-10-22)

x98car, Thank you, Off I go to update.

Would anyone make A custom firmware of ios 4.1 for my iPhone 3GS? I sadly do not know anyone with a Mac :/

Dont kill me if this has already been answered, but i have a jailbroken 3G on 4.1 with 05.14.02 firmware.

Ultrasnow does not list it as being supported..is this not unlockable?
    or am i missing something..

Thanks

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast