Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD

Quote Originally Posted by Repins View Post
    Hey everyone. I must have missed it in the thread. But I just installed this Theme. Great work!!! But I have an issue. When I choose the weather widget in WB. I respring and the widget shows up under the bottom 4 icons? Do I need an app to arrange them?
    you can move the bottom 4 icons (on each page) to the last pages, to free up the space for the weather widget. you do not need any extra programs to move those bottom icons

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

evillone (2010-11-04), Repins (2010-11-02)

Thank you all for your help. I Dl'ed Gridlock. But I used Bars Solution. Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koko1313 View Post
    Excellent work, sasha. Now my weather widget looks gorgeous at the top of the screen. But I noticed since I exchanged the html file, my page dots at the bottom of the screen are gone...
    Is anyone else having this problem? (Well, it's not really a problem)
    I have dots on my phone and weather widget..I dont know what made your dots despaired...strange

Quote Originally Posted by sasha_ View Post
    I have dots on my phone and weather widget..I dont know what made your dots despaired...strange
    if the weather widget is above the main theme in winterboard you will have no page dots.

what repo can i downloads libstatusbar, coz i cannot display weather on my statusbar...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by betong88888 View Post
    what repo can i downloads libstatusbar, coz i cannot display weather on my statusbar...thanks
    http://apt.bigboss.us.com/repofiles/cydia/

Thanks

[QUOTE=sasha_;5552752]Oky guys i m back ....@evillone and @unbidden73 i add new file for you guys..This file is clock html or digital clock html..Use this file and overwrite yours..With this i fix issue with right side text offset 3-4px ,also make extra space between widget and bottom icons 1-2px and removed clock from bottom..I test this on my phone iphone 4 ios4.1 and works great.My previous post also have download link update with this new files...This zip file include three files two css and one html..If you already overwrite yours css file then use html digital clock in clock folder and past that file overwrite yours... Enjoy your theme and one more time i m sorry for trouble i made ...Let me know if this fix work for you guys....

Sasha, works perfectly for me, Thanks again for all your help.

Thanks again to Bars for this awesome theme.

i cannot the repos that you give is there any other repo you know... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WeeDuck View Post
    if the weather widget is above the main theme in winterboard you will have no page dots.
    Thank you for this advice. Now it's really perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Wow are you serious?? I'm sorry that you are this disappointed that out of 1000's of graphics are delivered for 3.00 and because you are on a different carrier that more than likely doesn't even support the retina resolution carrier logo. /amazed. Did you buy the theme because of the carrier logo? One more thing, there are MANY carrier bundles that are in the iPhone 4. I'llget right on this!

Another note, you are the VERY FIRST person that is dissapointed they bought the theme.

This is same like buying macbook without Apple Logo

I though that everything will be same as on picture advertised!

I am happy with theme but still looking for bundle files to upload for o2 carrier?

Can you send them for me to my email??

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    This is same like buying macbook without Apple Logo

I though that everything will be same as on picture advertised!

I am happy with theme but still looking for bundle files to upload for o2 carrier?

Can you send them for me to my email??
    change the file names yourself. not hard todo

if you are an o2 - uk user then do this:

rename com.apple.ATT_US to com.apple.O2_UK then inside that folder rename [email protected] & [email protected] to [email protected] & [email protected] then reboot

i tried downloading files from us at&t carrier those with 2x after @ and renamed them to O2-UK but after uploaded them to uk bundle get normal AT&T.

Please help to get right files?

Thanks
    your getting the [email protected] logo for O2-UK?

I though that Elite logo is in US Carrier bundle so i downloaded them to my mac and renamed them to:

Default_CARRIER_O2-UK.png
    FSO_CARRIER_O2-UK.png

and after i uploaded them i got AT&T instead of Elite or O2!!!

Can you send me those two files which got elite logo and i will rename them and will upload.

thanks
    are you using an iPhone 4?

yes i am!
    PM sent. let me know how you get on

Hi why doesn't my battery look like in the preview on pg1

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I'm living Kutahya/Turkey. I want to use "elite pro HD weather widget". I can't make the setting about weather. Someone can help me?

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "Kutahya, Turkey" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'|"TRTU054"

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit
    var isCelsius = true //true|false

// Use 'Real Feel' temperatures where possible, taking into account Wind Chill, Humidity etc.
    var useRealFeel = false //true|false

/**/
    //Enable Wallpaper and/or Lock Screen
    var enableWallpaper = true; //true|false
    var enableLockScreen = false; //true|false [Currently, it is suggested that the lockScreen is disabled.]

// Supplied styles are split_wim66mod only
    // (Add your own to the CSS folder!)
    var stylesheetWall = 'split_wim66mod' //
    var stylesheetLock = 'split' //See above.

// Supplied Icon sets are 'EliteFull-Nx'.
    // Images must follow the same naming schema as the 'springboard' set (borrowed from KWeather)
    var iconSetWall = 'EliteFull-Nx' //'springboard'|'Lockscreen'
    var iconExtWall = ".png" //'.png'|.'gif' etc.
    var iconSetLock = 'mau' //See above.
    var iconExtLock = '.png' //See above.

/**/

// The other available source is 'yahooWeather' which for the 'locale'
    // requires a US zip or location code (e.g. UKXX0085 or CHXX0008) from Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

// Please endeavour to set this to a sensible value if you really must change it...
    var updateInterval = 60 //Minutes

Thanks

I tried looking up your city for you, couldn't find that specific one.
    BUT, here are MOST of the ones for Turkey,

You may have to pick the closest location to you as I don't see the city you are mentioning -

Turkey / Weather Location Codes/IDs

Once you find the code just enter it in

var locale = "COUNTRYID"
    Last edited by evillone; 2010-11-10 at 03:48 PM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast