Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

Just bought the theme on Cydia but my stock icons din't theme...any reason why? 3GS/iOS4
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"

Default Weather Widget
    Hi, I'm not sure if i was allowed to, but i downloaded the tweaks for the weather widget to put the widget at the top of the screen. i copied over the existing files and this is what mine looks like. did i do something wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

I think you need my html file..i noticed you have clock down on home page..let me back to you today i post fix...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sasha_ For This Useful Post:

unbidden73 (2010-11-01)

Quote Originally Posted by yentrog31 View Post
    Just bought the theme on Cydia but my stock icons din't theme...any reason why? 3GS/iOS4
    3gs elite pro hd is not on cydia yet. You can donate to get the beta repo for 3gs

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

yentrog31 (2010-11-01)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasha_ View Post
    I think you need my html file..i noticed you have clock down on home page..let me back to you today i post fix...
    Hey I just noticed that as well.

Thanks again Sasha!! Ill grab the patch as soon as your ready.

Hi evillone...Did you have same problem with text on right side like he has? his text is offset 4-5px? I m going to post fix today around 5pm Oregon USA time...My mistake for not including html file...i m sorry

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

"It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"

I registered just to give thanks and credit for barsoverbeats, sensational work and great theme.

Also for Sasha with his posts which have been informative, looking forward to the removal of the date in the weather widget.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasha_ View Post
    Hi evillone...Did you have same problem with text on right side like he has? his text is offset 4-5px? I m going to post fix today around 5pm Oregon USA time...My mistake for not including html file...i m sorry
    Sasha, yes, txt is off a bit, didnt bother me too much though, i was just looking to get rid of the clock on the bottom.

Ill log back in later and look for the update.

Thanks again.

Just finished purchasing this and getting it set up on my 3gs..OH MY GOD is it AWESOME !! And if that isn't enough, Rob has to be one of the nicest people you will ever meet..Thanks again Rob, it is great. Every time I do something different on the phone I find another tweak you have done..WOW

Sasha, thanks for the CSS, I spent a good portion of my day rewriting it all to my liking anyway before I saw your post -- went through and most every change you made was what I had (by trial and error) figured out.

As for this not working in 3GS, that is true. The stock icons do NOT change, so I bought the standard pro and the HD pro. (I really like this theme.)

So I use a lot of the Elite Pro items that works with 3GS and a few HD items, like the loading screens, the HD Blue color, and the weather widget. For those that want to do this same thing there are issues with the name in the CSS for the "desc" portion of the NEW Weather Widget. Maybe it's just me, but I had to change the "desc" name in the HTML, CSS, and JS files to "weather_desc" in order to get it to move properly up the page. Let me know if anyone has the same issues.

Sidenote: I don't know if this is what I should do as I haven't tested it out, but I changed the line "obj.description = conditionTag.getAttribute("text");" line at the bottom of the Weather.js to "obj.description = conditionTag.getAttribute("weather_desc");" as well. It seemed odd to have "text" when that's never used in anything else - but like I said it may just be me changing stuff that isn't needed.

-Hersch

Oky guys i m back ....@evillone and @unbidden73 i add new file for you guys..This file is clock html or digital clock html..Use this file and overwrite yours..With this i fix issue with right side text offset 3-4px ,also make extra space between widget and bottom icons 1-2px and removed clock from bottom..I test this on my phone iphone 4 ios4.1 and works great.My previous post also have download link update with this new files...This zip file include three files two css and one html..If you already overwrite yours css file then use html digital clock in clock folder and past that file overwrite yours... Enjoy your theme and one more time i m sorry for trouble i made ...Let me know if this fix work for you guys....

Download link:

EPHD Weather1.rar

@herschwolf i wish i can help you with java script but i m not much into java script.I do web site coding using css and html with php..I also do graphic designs using photoshop but I dont know why java script dont work with 3gs..That is strange.Maybe apple do something with ios so it is not compatible with some java script..I suggest you if this dont work for you to contact autor of that widget he may be able to help you..I wish i can do more but at this moment i cant
    Last edited by sasha_; 2010-11-02 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sasha_ For This Useful Post:

dieseldoug (2010-12-01), evillone (2010-11-04), herschwolf (2010-11-02)

Excellent work, sasha. Now my weather widget looks gorgeous at the top of the screen. But I noticed since I exchanged the html file, my page dots at the bottom of the screen are gone...
    Is anyone else having this problem? (Well, it's not really a problem)

Thanks so much. It's working perfectly now.

@sasha, I got the JS working and the positioning figured out, it was just really weird how it wouldn't move the "description" text (eg. Mostly Cloudy) higher than the middle of the screen. After changing the naming to weather_desc it moved without issue. I'm sure it's just something else I have installed that was making it act weird.

I do CSS,PHP coding myself and this type of stuff always happens to me. It's just easier on a PC to refresh and see the change than to respring on the iPhone like I was doing :P Should have used ifile to view the HTML file as well, would have been easier, lol - oh, well live and learn.

Thanks again for the awesome theme, and the awesome edits. (and I hit the "thanks" )

Hey everyone. I must have missed it in the thread. But I just installed this Theme. Great work!!! But I have an issue. When I choose the weather widget in WB. I respring and the widget shows up under the bottom 4 icons? Do I need an app to arrange them?

@Repins: The theme does not auto move your icons for you. You have to use another program (such as Iconoclasm or iBlank) to move the icons to where you want them. The widget is merely a background replacement and has no bearing on the things above it.

You could also just move the bottom row to another page and just avoid putting icons on the bottom row (which is not possible for those of us who put the widget at the top, so you have to use another app to move them if you do.)

Hope this answers your question.

-Hersch

Download "Gridlock" 0.99 cents from cydia install that and respring your phone...Move your icon amy way you want..This is good if you want for example move your weather widget up and move those icons down..Best program to moving your icons...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast