Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Great theme! love and amazing job you did.

quick question...
    I noticed on the messaging image that the bottom left has an emoticon next to the camera icon. how do you get that?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    Great theme! love and amazing job you did.

quick question...
    I noticed on the messaging image that the bottom left has an emoticon next to the camera icon. how do you get that?
    That is part of a program called iRealSMS....

Thanks!

I absolutely love the theme. One quick question, what's the different between Elite HD and Elite Pro HD? I already purchased the Elite HD. Do I need to purchase/pay for the Elite Pro HD?

Quote Originally Posted by foreverjoe2012 View Post
    I absolutely love the theme. One quick question, what's the different between Elite HD and Elite Pro HD? I already purchased the Elite HD. Do I need to purchase/pay for the Elite Pro HD?
    Ive never heard o an Elite HD? Elite PRO HD, is my theme its on Cydia

5. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

foreverjoe2012 (2010-10-25)

Default Missing something...
    Hey bars... I decided to go ahead and get all the addons for the theme, as it really was quite easy to change the location on the weather widg.

My problem is the font, I can't find it in weatherboard after I installed from Cydia. Gonna try uninstalling and re-installing, maybe a file got borked. If that doesn't work, what can I do to get the font to work?

Thanks again, awesome theme.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Need help...
    can someone post a pic of the weather widget?
    Can someone tell me how to enable it?

If already discussed, please point me to the link.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankoQ View Post
    Need help...
    can someone post a pic of the weather widget?
    Can someone tell me how to enable it?

If already discussed, please point me to the link.

Thanks in advance.
    Check it in WeatherBoard, and move it to the top
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalDriver View Post
    Hey bars... I decided to go ahead and get all the addons for the theme, as it really was quite easy to change the location on the weather widg.

My problem is the font, I can't find it in weatherboard after I installed from Cydia. Gonna try uninstalling and re-installing, maybe a file got borked. If that doesn't work, what can I do to get the font to work?

Thanks again, awesome theme.
    The font is installed to private/var/mobile/Documents/AVENIR FONT/ readme file inside also

10. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

CynicalDriver (2010-10-26)

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Just an update

I got the weather working now. I had to install openSSH then install winSCP on my computer, but it works like a charm.

This is a well spent $2.99

Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
    Just an update

I got the weather working now. I had to install openSSH then install winSCP on my computer, but it works like a charm.

This is a well spent $2.99
    Thanks my friend! I think with the amount of add ons and such it may very well be the best 2.99 you may ever spend... I mean I can't even get a latte in the mornin for that price, that lasts me a whole hour, and goes in the garbage as an empty cup lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Thanks my friend! I think with the amount of add ons and such it may very well be the best 2.99 you may ever spend... I mean I can't even get a latte in the mornin for that price, that lasts me a whole hour, and goes in the garbage as an empty cup lol
    Can't wait for the status bar updates

The font is installed to private/var/mobile/Documents/AVENIR FONT/ readme file inside also
    Ok, found the font files, but no readme in the folder.

To the guy who suggested moving it up in WB: I would, if it was in the list.
    It's where you are.

Quote Originally Posted by CynicalDriver View Post
    Ok, found the font files, but no readme in the folder.

To the guy who suggested moving it up in WB: I would, if it was in the list.
    The fonts need to ultimately end up in /System/Library/Fonts/Caches/

You will see the same names in the Avenir font folder, as you see in that location. You must back up te fonts in the /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/ location. You cam do this by placing a .back on the end of the file. Example- take Helvetica.ttc and name it Helvetica.ttc.back

Do this for all five fonts in that system location before copying te new ones in. Once you have them renamed, then move the ones I have ported, into that location. Then respring and you will have you new fonts. Te beauty of this font is that the loading screens and the calc and phone dialer where all Mage with this font so it make absolutely everything match

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

CynicalDriver (2010-10-26)

The fonts need to ultimately end up in /System/Library/Fonts/Caches/

You will see the same names in the Avenir font folder, as you see in that location. You must back up te fonts in the /System/Library/Fonts/Cache/ location. You cam do this by placing a .back on the end of the file. Example- take Helvetica.ttc and name it Helvetica.ttc.back

Do this for all five fonts in that system location before copying te new ones in. Once you have them renamed, then move the ones I have ported, into that location. Then respring and you will have you new fonts. Te beauty of this font is that the loading screens and the calc and phone dialer where all Mage with this font so it make absolutely everything match
    Thank you sir, that did the trick. I just backed up the default fonts to a folder on my pc. If I need to switch it back I can just dump the whole folder back into place and not have to remember the names, lol.
    It's where you are.

it seems great!
    i won't leave any comment before i tried this theme...
    but thanks for the sharing...

Default weather widget
    i'm kind of new to the iphone and themes thing. i have the weather widget for the theme (which is amazing). i was wondering how i could remove the clock under the weather box and then move the weather box down a mm or two... i'm just learning how to use ifile to tweak a few things. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by unbidden73 View Post
    i'm kind of new to the iphone and themes thing. i have the weather widget for the theme (which is amazing). i was wondering how i could remove the clock under the weather box and then move the weather box down a mm or two... i'm just learning how to use ifile to tweak a few things. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
    /already done it will be in the next update

wonderful theme...
    thanks for sharing!

This theme is really nice, but I'm missing the loading screens that show up in the linked video. Instead it does the normal loading animation which is really ugly because it's the stock colors during the loading animation then changes to the theme colors. Are the loading screens supposed to be in this or are they from somewhere else? BTW I purchased it through cydia.

EDIT: NVM I just found out it's in the extras package...my mistake
    Last edited by vashht; 2010-10-27 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GDP Zoe View Post
    wonderful theme...
    thanks for sharing!
    Thanks

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast