Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD

Quote Originally Posted by dscottjr81 View Post
    Thanks for the nice work on EPHD. Would like to ask for the ability have no undocked and dock labels to rid the text please? Thanks
    Thanks! Paste this into your info.plist file to replace the current contents...

/Library/Themes/EPHD.theme/

BadgeStyle
    color: #fefce7; ; position: absolute; top: -2px; left: 0px;
    CalendarIconDateStyle
    color: black; font-size: 30px; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;
    CalendarIconDayStyle
    color: black; font-size: 8px; position:absolute;
    margin-left: 0px; margin-top: 1px;
    DockedIconLabelStyle
    color: transparent; opacity: 0.0
    UndockedIconLabelStyle
    color: #c4c2c2; opacity: 0.0

The invisible weather and calendar icons that are in GOC hd are not seperate, where u can just activate/deactivate in WB. Its included in the main theme. Cuz u are right, if it was separate I could just put that part of it above the EPhd, which would of been ideal

Just another pat on the back bars. Outstanding theme. I have not seen one come close. Hope you keep improving it if there's anything left to do. If not keep em coming and I'll keep on buying. This is my 2nd elite theme and love it.

Thanks,

Chris

iPhone? More like MyPhone General Klinger's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    Now I noticed that my battery icon hasn't changed how do I get it to change

I'm with you. I purchased it through Cydia last night, and while the theme looks amazing, my bluetooth and battery bars didn't appear to change. Were they suppose to?

Quote Originally Posted by chris12923 View Post
    Just another pat on the back bars. Outstanding theme. I have not seen one come close. Hope you keep improving it if there's anything left to do. If not keep em coming and I'll keep on buying. This is my 2nd elite theme and love it.

Thanks,

Chris
    Thanks my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by General Klinger View Post
    I'm with you. I purchased it through Cydia last night, and while the theme looks amazing, my bluetooth and battery bars didn't appear to change. Were they suppose to?
    No. More statusbar item s coming in an update.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    No. More statusbar item s coming in an update.
    So when the update hits, will I just be able to go into Cydia and it will automatically show up like most other updates?

Also, since you are the creator, right now my lock is a slide. I had read that it can be a simple 1 button push. Is that also coming in an update or did I miss something again?

The theme is amazing so far! I hate Apple's bland looks and this did just the trick. Nice and dark, like my personality LOL

So when the update hits, will I just be able to go into Cydia and it will automatically show up like most other updates?

Also, since you are the creator, right now my lock is a slide. I had read that it can be a simple 1 button push. Is that also coming in an update or did I miss something again?

The theme is amazing so far! I hate Apple's bland looks and this did just the trick. Nice and dark, like my personality LOL
    Lol. Thanks! Yes the update will show up in changes just as other updates do. The tap to unlock is already an option. Choose EPHD Lockscreen Tap in the winterboard list. Make sure that theme is enabled AND at the top of the winterboard list

Thanks

Lol. Thanks! Yes the update will show up in changes just as other updates do. The tap to unlock is already an option. Choose EPHD Lockscreen Tap in the winterboard list. Make sure that theme is enabled AND at the top of the winterboard list
    I didn't get that when I installed. I only got 2 options in WB.

EPHD
    EPHD Sounds

I didn't get that when I installed. I only got 2 options in WB.

EPHD
    EPHD Sounds
    Oh wow, you missing alot then. Please install "Elite PRO HD extras" from Cydia.

Thanks!

I'm a big iphone fan and this theme is beautifull i did a combination between bosspaper and elite pro hd and i'm delighted..... THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHH

you must to respring your iphone after select the theme thas it
    Last edited by JUPITER69; 2010-10-22 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by JUPITER69 View Post
    I'm a big iphone fan and this theme is beautifull i did a combination between bosspaper and elite pro hd and i'm delighted..... THANK YOU VERY MUCHHHH

you must to respring your iphone after select the theme thas it
    Thanks my friend! I'm glad you enjoy it!! updates still to come

Bars- Love Elite Pro and it made me get WB and I wasn't even into thumbing till I just bought EP.

ONe issue I was hoping you could offer a suggestion for is the Status Bar you have pictured in Cydia. No matter what I do it won't show. I have downloaded EP update for 4.0 but that didn't help.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks again for your creativity!!

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by SepticTank View Post
    Bars- Love Elite Pro and it made me get WB and I wasn't even into thumbing till I just bought EP.

ONe issue I was hoping you could offer a suggestion for is the Status Bar you have pictured in Cydia. No matter what I do it won't show. I have downloaded EP update for 4.0 but that didn't help.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks again for your creativity!!

Jon
    That theme is a bit different from the one showcased here, I have also ported Elite PRO HD, to the older devices. You can fond the thread about it under the new skins and theme forums, for the 3G/3GS/iPT

Email me about the statusbar, I may be able to help

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

SepticTank (2010-10-28)

That theme is a bit different from the one showcased here, I have also ported Elite PRO HD, to the older devices. You can fond the thread about it under the new skins and theme forums, for the 3G/3GS/iPT

Email me about the statusbar, I may be able to help
    Yes I got Elite Pro and love it. Just need or would like to have the status bar in the EP screen shots. It's kinda what drew me in. Hahaha

I tried everything but can't get it. I will email you my set up in WB and see what you think.

I appreciate your willingness to back up your product. That's professionalism right there.

Jon

Great theme but I'm confused about the weather widget location. I'm in Brighton in the UK . How do I find that code? We don't use zip codes here

Quote Originally Posted by iainmann View Post
    Great theme but I'm confused about the weather widget location. I'm in Brighton in the UK . How do I find that code? We don't use zip codes here
    Look in google for your locations "rss weather feed code"

Thanks. For anyone else looking for their weather widget location code here's how to find it:
    http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/

Quote Originally Posted by iainmann View Post
    Thanks. For anyone else looking for their weather widget location code here's how to find it:
    http://www.edg3.co.uk/snippets/weather-location-codes/
    Thanks for sharing

2nd time i'm trying and still cant get suave theme to work. What the hell do i drop under Themes? Nothing works, and now its pissing me off, i would love to use that awesome theme again.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast