Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 208

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Theme Of The Week: Elite Pro HD

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by derek1971 View Post
    Awesome theme. A complete bargain!!

    Can't quite get the weather widget to work though. I have tried altering the weather-config.js but am not too sure what i should be changing it to! What should i change the USOH0485 to to get the weather widget to work for Glasgow, UK?

    Cheers
    Your zip code

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by yuvalvilensky View Post
    from all of the themes i tried this one is the most slick, cool and AWSOME! and i gotta say i tried many... propz to master barz for such an epic theme.
    Thanks!

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by jiniej View Post
    The themes of the week should either be in the "Themes" section on the front page of Cydia or have their own section on the front page of Cydia. Would make things easier for a lot of people and also help the featured themes get more publicity and popularity.
    Amen!

  4. #64
    Default carrier
    how to change carrier to that nice one elite??

    Thanks

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    how to change carrier to that nice one elite??

    Thanks
    Search here for the answer:

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...d-release.html

    Step by step posted by myself.... Search "CarrierBundles"

  6. #66
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    This theme is absolutely stunning detail is fantastic

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Steviemay View Post
    This theme is absolutely stunning detail is fantastic
    Thank you my friend!

  8. #68
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Very well done Bars, enjoying the theme alot. Like the other guy had said before i went the beta way and donated straight to Bars for the theme.

    Only question i have tho is? Has the beta now been finalized then? all of my files say beta still (EPHD beta) and i see the new ones are (Elite Pro HD). Is this going to be a problem as far as any updates for the future? Just curious?

    Again 2 thumbs up and keep up the good work!!!!

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Very well done Bars, enjoying the theme alot. Like the other guy had said before i went the beta way and donated straight to Bars for the theme.

    Only question i have tho is? Has the beta now been finalized then? all of my files say beta still (EPHD beta) and i see the new ones are (Elite Pro HD). Is this going to be a problem as far as any updates for the future? Just curious?

    Again 2 thumbs up and keep up the good work!!!!
    Thanks boss!! The "beta" that you have and the released version in Cydia are the exact same the only thing I did was change the folder names for the released version I will update the same name structure for the next beta update

    Thanks again

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2010-10-20), SepticTank (2010-10-20)

  11. #70
    I saw Elite Pro yesterday and as a Winterboard hater, it made me actually get WB to get your Theme. It kicks total a**!!!!

    I do have a question though--Why on Earth can't I get that awesome status bar in the pics to apply?? I removed everything I had running in the status bar and put it back to native but it never worked. All I got was a different cellular bar and wifi bar design. Never looked anything like the pics do in Cydia.

    Your thoughts on this?

    Thanks again for the hard effort put into this theme.....

    Jon

  12. #71
    I have purchased this theme and love it!

    If people doing business they should however deliver app as it advertised! I got no Elite carrier nane and been sent at thread somewhere where been looking for about 40 mibs to find answer but after that i need ssh my iphone and chanfe something in files to be honest i can not do that as i don't know how!

    I am on O2 uk and am very disappointed with all this!

    Please update this up to support all carriers and make customers happy!

    Thanks

  13. #72
    How can I get the weather and calendar icons in this theme (EPhd) to be invisible, so I can place them behind the weather/date widget. I know GOC hd has there tweak for calendar/weather icons being invisible. I was wondering if the same can be done for Elite pro hd.

  14. #73
    The weather code for Glasgow is
    UKXX0061
    Hope this helps and you get it sorted.

  15. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I have purchased this theme and love it!

    If people doing business they should however deliver app as it advertised! I got no Elite carrier nane and been sent at thread somewhere where been looking for about 40 mibs to find answer but after that i need ssh my iphone and chanfe something in files to be honest i can not do that as i don't know how!

    I am on O2 uk and am very disappointed with all this!

    Please update this up to support all carriers and make customers happy!

    Thanks
    Wow are you serious?? I'm sorry that you are this disappointed that out of 1000's of graphics are delivered for 3.00 and because you are on a different carrier that more than likely doesn't even support the retina resolution carrier logo. /amazed. Did you buy the theme because of the carrier logo? One more thing, there are MANY carrier bundles that are in the iPhone 4. I'llget right on this!

    Another note, you are the VERY FIRST person that is dissapointed they bought the theme.

  16. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by mad1206 View Post
    How can I get the weather and calendar icons in this theme (EPhd) to be invisible, so I can place them behind the weather/date widget. I know GOC hd has there tweak for calendar/weather icons being invisible. I was wondering if the same can be done for Elite pro hd.
    Is the GOC tweak just a separate theme in winterboard that you enable and it does only that? If so you can still use that theme, and place it above EPHD in your winterboard list and enable it.... Let me know...

    [email protected]

  17. #76
    click here if you want the Suave HD theme that will work.

  18. #77
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Steviemay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts

    Now I noticed that my battery icon hasn't changed how do I get it to change

  19. #78
    I had my eye on the beta version, but held off because I wasn't sure if it would be complicated. I'm not a fan of themes that require a lot of set-up (blank icons, folder sorting, etc..)

    I figured $2.99 wasn't much, so I just got it, and I gotta say... BRAVO! As in great, not the cable network.

    Simple to set up, and looks amazing. I skipped the weather widget, I travel too much for a single location widg to be useful, so if you can make it use a gps location that would rock!

    I have just one request... Since you know your stuff, would it be possible to get a UI change? Like black out the grey on the keyboard, with black keys and different color text, like the UI mods but to the extreme.

    I just think all the white within the base UI is too much for at night. I would be willing to pay for a REAL base Black UI, rather than just changing buttons and such.

    To the guy complaining about the carrier logo: the theme looks awesome regardless of the carrier that is displayed, there are far too many carriers for Bars to make a custom logo package for each. I'm using a Cingular logo, and a colored signal bars package... It doesn't clash or anything, which is the real beauty of this theme.. You can make it yours, and still have the cool look/feel of it.
    It's not where you've been, or where you're going..
    It's where you are.
    Reflect on the past, plan for the future, mod for today.

  20. #79
    So happy that I got this working perfect on my 3GS and would pay double for this great theme!! Great work

  21. #80
    Thanks for the nice work on EPHD. Would like to ask for the ability have no undocked and dock labels to rid the text please? Thanks

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •