Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1096

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Limera1n is Live!

  1. #1041
    Hey I was wondering how big the cydia and limerain apps are. I don't have wireless connection at home but I so have a data plan on my iphone4. The problem is that it won't let me dl anything over 20mb without wifi


    Will I be able to do this on my phone?

    Help is much appreciated

  2. #1042
    Quote Originally Posted by On99 View Post
    Hey I was wondering how big the cydia and limerain apps are. I don't have wireless connection at home but I so have a data plan on my iphone4. The problem is that it won't let me dl anything over 20mb without wifi


    Will I be able to do this on my phone?

    Help is much appreciated
    Yes you can do it... Remember is not coming from the app store so ur not gonna have any problem
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  3. #1043
    What's Jailbreak? walktovanish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Inside your mind
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by On99 View Post
    Hey I was wondering how big the cydia and limerain apps are. I don't have wireless connection at home but I so have a data plan on my iphone4. The problem is that it won't let me dl anything over 20mb without wifi


    Will I be able to do this on my phone?

    Help is much appreciated
    Definitely. Limera1n doesn't download, it's installed by the program, Limera1n. Cydia isn't a big download, even if it was through the app store (thankfully, it's not)

  4. #1044
    Can you still turn the iPhone4 on and off without using a computer after jb ?

  5. #1045
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongen View Post
    Can you still turn the iPhone4 on and off without using a computer after jb ?
    yes u can

  6. #1046
    Nice ! Tanks

  7. #1047
    Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    As long as the iPhone has iOS 4.0 - 4.1 on it then all you need is limera1n.exe and you'll be good to go.
    It did not work for me without the latest version of iTunes running simultaneously with limra1n.

  8. #1048
    Quote Originally Posted by tkawika View Post
    Ok. A few issues.
    1. Seems push isn't working.
    2. FaceTime over 3G isn't working. Using 3gunrestrictor
    Used latest verson of Limera1n and it seemed to fix the Push issues. Also, 3g Unrestrictor is working now on 4.1 with a minor setting change.

    This is posted in the troubleshooting section in the cydia store.

    1.Add Mobilephone in the 3GUnrestrictor config app..
    2. Enable the isDirect Flag for the MobilePhone
    3. Make Sure WIFI is on, doesnt need to be connected to anything. Just on..

    Confirmed it worked for me.

  9. #1049
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Eagleye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    272
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 53 Times in 28 Posts

    @baconguy THIS ARTICLE is similar to your problem i believe. See if any of those tips help. If not, Im really thinking the best thing to do is a restore. It sucks, but it usually solves everything.

    Also, Limera1n CONFIRMED working for me on iPhone 3GS. Restored/Updated to 4.1 from 3.1.3 and jailbroke using Limera1n. Took a few minutes. DO NOT USE APTBACKUP TO RESTORE CYDIA APPS. It caused my springboard to get stuck in "safe mode" and then I got stuck in a boot loop. Had to restore and re-jailbreak. Its better to do a fresh clean install of all your cydia apps. Yes, it blows.. but its the most problem-free way of doing things. I just did screen-shots (press power+home quickly) of all my installed cydia apps on cydia and reinstalled the ones I need. Also helped to do screenshots of my icon layout and Categories folders so I know how to re-organize the icons back to how I liked em.
    Last edited by Eagleye; 2010-10-13 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. #1050
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 190 Times in 106 Posts

    Does anyone know just how long it takes to jailbreak an iPhone 3G on 4.1


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I want more Anime.

  11. #1051
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    812
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    Does anyone know just how long it takes to jailbreak an iPhone 3G on 4.1


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    5.4 min

    J/K

    not long

  12. #1052
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 190 Times in 106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    5.4 min

    J/K

    not long
    Well my 4g was like 30 seconds. This is the second time I have tried the 3G and I have been waiting around 15 min. I know now I could have used redsn0w but I wasn't thinking and to save myself another restore I wanted to know how long is too long.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I want more Anime.

  13. #1053
    How much pages is this going to be????

  14. #1054

  15. #1055
    Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pittsford, NY via Dallas, TX
    Posts
    2,742
    Thanks
    549
    Thanked 622 Times in 346 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mikelikesanime View Post
    Well my 4g was like 30 seconds. This is the second time I have tried the 3G and I have been waiting around 15 min. I know now I could have used redsn0w but I wasn't thinking and to save myself another restore I wanted to know how long is too long.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Are you talking about iPhone 3G or iPod 3G? Because, afaik Limerain still does not support the iPhone 3G and more than likely never will. Just restore and go for redsn0w if it's the iPhone.

  16. #1056
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mikelikesanime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas, United States
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    1,435
    Thanked 190 Times in 106 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Are you talking about iPhone 3G or iPod 3G? Because, afaik Limerain still does not support the iPhone 3G and more than likely never will. Just restore and go for redsn0w if it's the iPhone.
    I was talking about the iPhone 3G. I gave up on limera1n and used redsn0w. I think I'll have to do it again though because I cannot get the Cydia icon to show correctly and it doesn't load right. Any suggestions on which ispw to use if I am on iOS 4.1.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    I want more Anime.

  17. #1057
    Green Apple darkknight75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    windsor, onario
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    i jailbroke using limerain now i always have to reinstall ssh from cydia when i use winscp, and itll close when im in there out of no where i never had this problem before, has anyone else

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to darkknight75 For This Useful Post:

    jasvncnt10 (2010-10-14)

  19. #1058
    I have a friend who upgraded his 3GS to 4.1 and jb using limera1n.. And now he can't call out but still able to receive calls.. Anyone facing the same prob? Any solution?

  20. #1059
    Quote Originally Posted by darkknight75 View Post
    i jailbroke using limerain now i always have to reinstall ssh from cydia when i use winscp, and itll close when im in there out of no where i never had this problem before, has anyone else
    I have the same issue. Haven't used LWir to JB though. 3Gs 3.1.3 and I've had the problem for awhile now. I cant figure it out.

  21. #1060
    Quote Originally Posted by waffle19 View Post
    I have a friend who upgraded his 3GS to 4.1 and jb using limera1n.. And now he can't call out but still able to receive calls.. Anyone facing the same prob? Any solution?
    his phone is locked now. so cant make phone calls and receive calls.

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •