Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Limera1n is Live!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iFrosty View Post
    The servers are swamped right now
    I cant even load cydia
    As Saurik said on cydia " Wait for tomorrow "
    Thank you iFrosty I will
    Last edited by G~Pimp; 2010-10-11 at 04:16 AM. Reason: I forgot a letter in his nam

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV;5504164[B
    ]Were you having any proximity issues (accidentally hitting 'mute' etc. with your face while on a call)? If so, then yes. [/B] If not, probably not. That's the only reason I upgraded - got sick of it, to the point where I started using a different phone.
    it doesn't fix the proximity sensor issues. I know people who've been on 4.1 for weeks and still run into the same problems. it may make it slightly better...but it's not fixed.

Can someone please help me, all my push application says this "connect to itunes to use push notifications"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    So I updated to 4.1 perfectly, jailbroke with limera1n, and it's been working perfectly.

I used Aptbackup to backup and restore my Cydia packages, but after I restored, all of my installed apps have disappeared. They are still in my iPhone, but in iTunes the data is shown as "other" instead of in "Apps". Also, when I ssh into the phone, the apps are still in User apps folder. Is there anyway to get them back without restoring? I'd rather not lose my settings, savefiles, and others.

iPhone? More like MyPhone geoffe's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adrian1480 View Post
    it doesn't fix the proximity sensor issues. I know people who've been on 4.1 for weeks and still run into the same problems. it may make it slightly better...but it's not fixed.
    My wife and I both have the iPhone 4 and after installing Limera1n on both phones we tried a call for about 15 minutes to recreate the proximity sensor issue and could not do it. Prior to the new JB we hung up on each other about 75% of the time. I would say that 4.1 is a good fix for the proximity sensor issue, at least for us.

Im on iPhone 4, 4.0.2, Jailbroken and unlocked with Limera1n beta 4. All my push notification applications say "connect to itunes to use push notifications". How can i fix this ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone gsmumbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geoffe View Post
    My wife and I both have the iPhone 4 and after installing Limera1n on both phones we tried a call for about 15 minutes to recreate the proximity sensor issue and could not do it. Prior to the new JB we hung up on each other about 75% of the time. I would say that 4.1 is a good fix for the proximity sensor issue, at least for us.
    Not for me. On 4.1, still have the issue. It's still bad too.

which version of Limera1n is the most stable and where can I find it?

is it beta 4 that is the latest?

thanks given to anybody that can help

^ the one at the official website it the latest one.

Quote Originally Posted by geoffe View Post
    cool.

but you're on Day 1 with it. the people I'm referring to have had 4.1 since launch of 4.1. it's not fixed. a bit reduced, but not fully resolved.

do we update through itunes normally if were JB already on previous firmware? and then do limera1n after?

also if i want to backup my bookmarks manually as i dont want to restore from a "back up" how can i do that? where are my bookmarks located?

What are the benefits of updating my firmware on the phone then re jailbreaking it again ?
    iPhone 3GS
    OS 4.1 (8B117)
    Firmware 05.14.02
    O2 UK

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    do we update through itunes normally if were JB already on previous firmware? and then do limera1n after?

also if i want to backup my bookmarks manually as i dont want to restore from a "back up" how can i do that? where are my bookmarks located?
    If you don't need to preserve your baseband for an unlock you can update to 4.1 in iTunes. Otherwise, you need Tiny Umbrella + iTunes for an iPhone 4 or iH8Sn0w for 3GS.
    Last edited by CZroe; 2010-10-12 at 06:53 PM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CZroe For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-10-11), Rob2G (2010-10-11)

thanks guys one last thing the JB is untethered - so does this mean we can reboot on/off with no problems regarding the jailbreak?

if i have to connect to itunes on every reboot i just may hold off on this

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    thanks guys one last thing the JB is untethered - so does this mean we can reboot on/off with no problems regarding the jailbreak?

if i have to connect to itunes on every reboot i just may hold off on this
    You do not have to connect to iTunes on reboot. It is untethered.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

16. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

bobright (2010-10-11)

Quote Originally Posted by skj8100 View Post
    I never had any of the Bluetooth or proximity sensor issues on my or my wifes iPhone 4's. In fact we never really had any issues with them at all including antennas.
    Well, it adds play/pause AVRCP support for A2DP Bluetooth as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkikiX View Post
    Did you install AppSync from Cydia? I hadn't been able to jailbreak my 4 yet so not sure if there is an AppSync for 4.1 or if 4.0(1) will work.
    Wow, someone hasn't read the rules,
    NO WAREZ!!!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to whereswaldo For This Useful Post:

Rob2G (2010-10-11)

Oh yay piracy talk keep going guys tell me more about how to steal from developers. Might want to edit out the quote you quoted, Waldo :P
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 2010-10-11 at 05:50 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone gsmumbo's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you serious? NO PIRACY TALK

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Ban hammer =)

I'm not the one pirating. Just answering a question but I gotcha. No talk of that sort.

Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast