Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Limera1n is Live!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RonHC View Post
    ARE HD THEMES WORKING ON 4.1??????

I hate spamming but i need to know since im planning to release my theme next week
    I'm not reading through 20 more pages to see if anyone answered this, but I'm running 4.1 now on iPhone 4, reinstalled 1derful HD theme and everything looks to be working fine for me.

also ran limera1n on my iPad (came with 3.2.2 ) and now I can finally have some real fun with it

Quote Originally Posted by dieseltruckrocks View Post
    does limera1n work on 3gs 3.1.2, firm 5.11.07, phone already jb but tethered. Will this untether the phone if installed?
    Yes it does i did it on my wife 3gs
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

i have problem..please some one help...

i have iphone 4 4.1 brand new 3 weeks old..never jailbreak...

i download limera1n beta 4

did just like instruction...

Make it rain--> recovery mode --> power+home -->released power -->it says "in DFU mode wait --> but after this with in 2 second it says done..and it is jaibreak...but i do not see any limera1n icon on my home screen....
    i restarted phone 5 time..but no icon...i tried this 3 times but no limerain icone...

Please help..
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post
    Did some digging and according to dev-team there is already an unlock for 4.1 however they will not release it until 4.2 is released by Apple. So looks like there will be an unlock soon boys and girls...Nov or Dec prolly. Back to T-Mobile I go, tired of AT&T's bs data plans/pricing (including text messages.)
    Link?

Are the latest betas more stable? Did they fix the wifi and bluetooth bugs? Is the chronic dev team still gonna clean up their tool with limera1n exploit?

Whats all this BS on limera1n.com about "unpatchability"

Is there an official compatibility list yet?

facetime over 3g does work on 4.1 you just have to go to & forget any wifi network you are on then use sbsettings & toggle on/off the my3g icon then respring it. this is what i did works great!! thats GEO DONATE AWAY!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shalyndavis For This Useful Post:

CZroe (2010-10-10)

Thanks

Damn it! Greenpoi0n is not gonna be release. I hope dev team can work together with geohot.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    does not work on my iPhone 4 4.1 firmware, tried making it rain multiple times and even rebooted multiple times, just gives me a white limera1n app and when clicking just crashes to homescreen over and over

Quote Originally Posted by militant View Post
    So basically greenpoison, a great jailbreak that was tested, developed slowly and paid close attention to, to ensure solid performance was pushed to the side by someone who threw a buncha stuff in a pot n handed us a buggy jailbreak sloppy Joe instead? Great, I'm glad. Kbye.
    You idiot, and to the rest of the idiots who are calling geohot a theif...STFU and go to your momma.

I can only say one thing...when did the lame chronic dev team ever release a JB?> they said so many things posted videos and ********....but never actually released it...GEOHOT gave us blackrain and now limerain...atleast he gave us something...last i know, something is better than NOTHING..... geo didn't show us with teaser videos and images and not give anything in the end...why don u all haters just STFU and get a life out there?

Quote Originally Posted by tudtran View Post
    Damn it! Greenpoi0n is not gonna be release. I hope dev team can work together with geohot.
    It is not going to release coz they never actually perfectly developed it properly...they are nothing but postponing piece of shittlers.
    Last edited by ravelsnip; 2010-10-10 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ravelsnip For This Useful Post:

Crafty42 (2010-10-10), Squeaky369 (2010-10-10)

Sweet!!!!!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ravelsnip View Post
    You idiot, and to the rest of the idiots who are calling geohot a theif...STFU and go to your momma.

I can only say one thing...when did the lame chronic dev team ever release a JB?> they said so many things posted videos and ********....but never actually released it...GEOHOT gave us blackrain and now limerain...atleast he gave us something...last i know, something is better than NOTHING..... geo didn't show us with teaser videos and images and not give anything in the end...why don u all haters just STFU and get a life out there?

It is not going to release coz they never actually perfectly developed it properly...they are nothing but postponing piece of shittlers.

haha im with you man, atleast Geohot release previously successfull JB software, though I cant get limera1n to work others had it successful so give him his credit, he obviously knows what he is doing and don't need to steal anything from anyone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

How did you put it on your phone? I have iPhone 3GS 4.1

Jb iPhone 4 on 4.1 thanks Geo. Not a cool move but it works.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Anyone have try ireasms after jailbreak with limera1n using the iphone 4 on 4.1? It was working and now when i press volume up to send a text it crash
    Not having any issues with irealsms and limera1n on my iphone 4 4.1.

Although I did change the default action to a double-press of the home button.

Quote Originally Posted by the_mia_team View Post
    does not work on my iPhone 4 4.1 firmware, tried making it rain multiple times and even rebooted multiple times, just gives me a white limera1n app and when clicking just crashes to homescreen over and over
    ***YOU HAVE TO RUN LIMERA1N as "Administrator" in windows!!!**** This is key!

Then once the exploit is complete and limera1n reboots your phone....reboot it once again on your own!

Let me know if that helped you out

iPhone 4 running 4.1 JB with limera1n NO PROBLEMS YET!

some apps that don't work on 4.1 yet that I've noticed:
    SBsetting "Remove Background" - Crashes phone and reboots in safe mode
    Folder Enhancer - Will not install
    USB Drive (never worked for me)

Working apps:
    SbSettings & Themes/Toggles
    Cydia
    iFile
    MyWi 4.0
    3G-Unrestrictor
    Multiflow
    Backgrounder
    Winterboard & Themes
    Lockinfo & Themes/Addons
    Cyntact
    CyDelete
    Activator
    Frash
    GroupSend
    HomePage in Safari
    iAdKiller
    Infinifolders
    Navigate from maps
    OpenSSH
    PlayAwake
    QuickReply for SMS
    Resupported4
    Safari Download Manager
    SpringFlash
    Synchronicity
    TVOut2 MIrror TVOut
    UnlimTones
    UnlimVideos
    YourTube 2
    Last edited by therandy; 2010-10-10 at 05:53 PM.
    Do what you can when you can, Why Wait?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to therandy For This Useful Post:

1hihum (2010-10-10), CZroe (2010-10-10)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Is there any news on the guide to show how to jailbreak 4.1 iPhones

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

At least he didn't release it for a MAC first then windows.

I think this is the first time I can honestly say that unfortunately I only use a mac.

I'm patiently waiting though.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Funked View Post
    I decided to take the risk and use limera1n on my iPhone 4 running 4.1. So far so good, no problems to be reported. The only thing I've found, is that I can't change my default password for OpenSSH. I tried doing it on WinSCP (since MobileTerminal isn't compatible with 4.x yet) but it just times out everytime I enter the command. I guess this isn't a huge issue yet, as I can just turn SSH off via SBSettings. I'll update this if I find any problems.
    Good point I hadn't thought about OpenSSH pw. RockYour...use to prompt you to change the password at first log in. I suppose this little feature wasn't transfered over to Cydia, although it would have been nice.

JB my ipod touch 4G on 4.1 without any issues last night. I love it. I'm a little hesitant to JB my ipad. Theres too much info on it to risk. Which is unfortunate bc it's still on 3.2. Ha

Thanks GEO....despite what others are saying. I donated last night. Just felt it was worth it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mastuul's Avatar
    Thanks

If you don't like it, don't use it, and wait for greenpois0n. It's just a jailbreak people.

is beta 4 final?

Page 27 of 55 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast