Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Limera1n is Live!

iPhone? More like MyPhone back9player's Avatar
    Thanks

after all that drama.. he tries to steal the spotlight with a buggy release.

f that.. geohot can suck it. i'm going dev team.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stroodle View Post
    Yo Paper chaser, thanks for letting me know. I was just about to click make it ra1n' and thought I would read up one more time. Anyone else try this jailbreak on the ipad?

Thanks
    Danny
    NO PROB , I tried a few times ( more then 10 )
    & it would just get stuck on the 2nd recovery mode
    & no green drop would show up .

i have successfully jailbroken my iphone 4 fw 4.1. now can anyone tell my why bitesms isnt working? -___-

Quote Originally Posted by darrylmao View Post
    i have successfully jailbroken my iphone 4 fw 4.1. now can anyone tell my why bitesms isnt working? -___-
    Probably because BiteSMS likely hasn't been updated to support 4.1... Give it some time or find an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by andygev35 View Post
    Probably because BiteSMS likely hasn't been updated to support 4.1... Give it some time or find an alternative.
    thanks for the reply. will do so

I finally restored to 4.1 again....still saved my firmware...1.59.00...ran limera1n and its perfect....nice to have 4.1 jb..I needed that upgrade for the prox sensor fix....Geohot came through once again

Quote Originally Posted by darrylmao View Post
    Use the beta 5.0 if you don't know the repo here it is: http://www.bitesms.com/beta5.0 it works with mine!
    iphone 6 64gb

lime rain isn't working on my ipod touch 3rd gen.
    is it because its an 8gb mc model?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Has anybody else had issues with the Ipad...or had success? Or if anyone can help me, I only got my ipad yesterday....it came with 3.2.2 firmware......all the guides say u must be on 4.0/4.1.....are the firmwares different on ipads and iphones? Thanks

Default Restore help
    Hi,
    I have a brand new iphone 4, do I just jailbreak and the reinstall my backup from my old 3G?

Do you guys think recovering as a new iPhone would make for a cleaner more or less bug free install??? Thanks

Whats happening with touch 3g mc model??

Anybody heard any news?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    just updated my 3gs from 4.02 to 4.1 and used limerain, worked fine, just need to rein stall apps on cydia

iPhone? More like MyPhone vedavis's Avatar
    Thanks

Just got my iPhone 4 a few weeks ago. limera1n worked. JB apps work. iTunes 10.0.1 works. AppStore apps work. End of conversation.

worked fine to jailbreak it, but deleted my messages app icon and one other one (just cant figure out which one it is, but theres a extra space now) not a big deal since i use bite sms, but can anyone tell me why it deleted it? or how to bring it back, so i can poof it? (just like to know my phone is factory settings plus jb, not wanting something that deletes stuff

thanks

Did some digging and according to dev-team there is already an unlock for 4.1 however they will not release it until 4.2 is released by Apple. So looks like there will be an unlock soon boys and girls...Nov or Dec prolly. Back to T-Mobile I go, tired of AT&T's bs data plans/pricing (including text messages.)
    "Don't hold it like that!"

Thank you Mr. Hotz.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

One thing I have found is that 'remove Background processes' for SB Settings doesn't seem to work anymore - when you use it, it re-springs and puts the iphone into safemode.....

Anyone else having the same issue?? is there another program to do the same thing??

Thanks in advance

Screw Geo Hottz' Limera1n, I'd rather stay on 4.0

Sent from my iPhone 4 using ModMyi
    Sent from my iPhone 4.

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

The greenpois0n website says DELAYED! NOOOOOOO....!!!!

Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast