Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n 10/11/10 jailbreaks all devices?

these r musclenerd's tweets.

@aryajuanda both exploits will apply to 4.2 too, that's far too soon for Apple to fix the holes by then about 4 hours ago via web in reply to aryajuanda

----------------------------

@x_rus_x yeah Apple will fix them both in same bootrom respin (it will actually save Apple money too!) about 4 hours ago via web in reply to x_rus_x

----------------------------

@ebrahimosman they will fix bootrom holes for A4 devices just like they fixed 24Kpwn bootrom hole on iPhone3GS about 4 hours ago via web in reply to ebrahimosman

But. Will. It. Jailbreak. iPad 4.2 Beta?! I'm tired of playing around with iPad 3.2.2 while everyone's zipping along with 4.0+ now.. No one seems clear about this.

Will a unlock follow for FW 5.14.02?????????

Quote Originally Posted by iBeast24/7 View Post
    Will a unlock follow for FW 5.14.02?????????
    no1 has yet talked about an unlock for 5.14.02. so i think not in next 1 month.

Livin the iPhone Life Bluemoldycheeze88's Avatar
    Thanks

Nice Geo

That being said his JB might not be polished but the fact it will work on iphone 3gs is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bababooey13 View Post
    Your all forgetting, Greenpois0n "Shatter" is confirmed to be an UNTETHERED jb... Limera1n is most likely a TETHERED jb... If that's the case, I'm ALL about Greenpois0n... **** GeoHot! Winy lil **** :-P
    geohot posted that video of his untethered iPod 3g on his blog demonstrating limera1n how many months ago? honestly if his exploit is really similar to greenpois0n then you should be thanking his *** that the exploit even exists right now.
    Last edited by ajl917; 2010-10-09 at 08:14 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone phoenix81's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrotolo View Post
    hope it works on all firmwares, and hope this doesnt feed his Ego.
    IMO feed his ego. The man (young man) started all this ****. So appreciate and never hate.

You can pretend to hate to gates or jobs if you want. But we'd be in the stone age without them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well... I cannot wait for "funday" and Monday to see what is going to happen...

Millions of opinions has been posted on different websites, forums, chatrooms, etc... But... This situation about 2 JBs will be like the phone carriers... Different names, different logos, different offers and different discounts... At the very end all the carriers do the same...
    The final user is the one will choose depending of his needs...

In my case... I'm glad to hear something about one JB that supports my 3Gs old bootroom stuck on 4.1 just because I got it used too late to save it's 4.0.1 SHSHs...

For the people that has 4th gen idevices congrats! Bcause you will have greenpoison to drink...

For the ones that shares my condition congrats! Too... Because we are going to make it rain... Again.

Regards from Costa Rica

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    I hope you guys don't use Geohot's jb tool. He's so full of himself and reminds me of Brett Favre.... (I'm going... no wait im coming back!)
    Dude, your a tool. He has a right to be full of him self. The kid single handily created our jailbreak world. Can you do that? Can you even do anything but go to jailbreakme.com. Probably not I'm guessing. So give credit where it's due.

Thanks

All in all. No one that comments can even begin to comprehend what goes into jailbreaking an idevice. So anyone that hates geo, pod, or pos should suck a fat one. Do something instead of complaining. Talk is easy ***** holes.

Thanks

I agree Geohot has basically built the jail breaking community to what it is today BUT, If you say your going to leave THEN LEAVE. If your going to stay THEN STAY. But don't prance around crying like a baby about how everyone bugs you about release dates and threaten to leave us in the dust, basically dissing the whole community then come back. We are JUST fine without you Egohot. We obviously don't need you anymore so just go back to stroking you ego

And apparently the reason its coming out on 10/11 is because he heard the jailbreak is coming out on 10/10 and he just put the day after. If that is true he is a complete ******* and further proves we don't need pricks like him running around with his self proclaimed "almighty god" status.
    - Hillsdale

Is the unlock going to come with this or is it just a jailbreak

My iPhone is a Part of Me politicalslug's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikrophon View Post
    geohot posted that video of his untethered iPod 3g on his blog demonstrating limera1n how many months ago? honestly if his exploit is really similar to greenpois0n then you should be thanking his *** that the exploit even exists right now.
    Pod2G found the shatter exploit used in Green Poison, NOT GeoHot. GeoHot could have contributed months ago, but seeing as he's the world's biggest primadonna ******bag he just couldn't help himself but spoil the party for those people who've spent months working on this jailbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix81 View Post
    Dude, your a tool. He has a right to be full of him self. The kid single handily created our jailbreak world. Can you do that? Can you even do anything but go to jailbreakme.com. Probably not I'm guessing. So give credit where it's due.
    Can you repeat that without geohot's **** in your mouth. I couldn't quite make out what you were saying. He's a bright dude, but his antics bug everyone.
    Last edited by politicalslug; 2010-10-09 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    They can have my jailbreak when they pry it from my cold dead fingers.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to politicalslug For This Useful Post:

Rob2G (2010-10-09)

I wonder when Geo actually started work on limerain? What's the betting it's been ready for months, however because of his gripes with the community he's held off releasing. It almost seems like he has attempted to delay the release date even further by offering forward his exploit so two exploits aren't uncovered at the same time. If this was a genuine gesture he would have been in contact with dev team a long time ago.
    Geo has put dev team in a difficult position, they went against the grain and gave a release date, is this what got Geos back up? They are in a position now where they don't want to miss this date, but in the same breath I'm sure they don't want to waste an exploit when Geo has offered his to them on a platter.

It is offical, Geohot has thus proven he is a piece of human garbage.

If you say "I'm out!" THEN GTFO!

Your like that wart on my **** that won't go away, just leave, never come back.

There is a big song and dance about you leaving, do you think people care? You are about as worthless as a c*ck flavored lollipop.

Everyone else BUT you does this and enjoys it, you do this for a power trip, get a life...ITS AN IPHONE!!! This will not get you chicks dude.

Jailbreaking is awesome, no question. But unlocking? at this point is worthless...wake up everyone, neverlock iPhones are $700 and $800 from Hong Kong!!!!!!!!!!!!

eBay is selling them like crazy, or contact a wholesaler, hell, I will sell you one.

Done with this crap, why does everyone have to leave there mark? We appreciate your work, don't rub it in!

OUT-

17. The Following User Says Thank You to dmb41302 For This Useful Post:

Rob2G (2010-10-09)

We need limerain as it covers all devices. Why not save greenpoison?

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by westonben View Post
    we need limerain as it covers all devices. Why not save greenpoison?
    very good point!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KARLOZcr View Post
    Well... I cannot wait for "funday" and Monday to see what is going to happen...

Millions of opinions has been posted on different websites, forums, chatrooms, etc... But... This situation about 2 JBs will be like the phone carriers... Different names, different logos, different offers and different discounts... At the very end all the carriers do the same...
    The final user is the one will choose depending of his needs...

In my case... I'm glad to hear something about one JB that supports my 3Gs old bootroom stuck on 4.1 just because I got it used too late to save it's 4.0.1 SHSHs...

For the people that has 4th gen idevices congrats! Bcause you will have greenpoison to drink...

For the ones that shares my condition congrats! Too... Because we are going to make it rain... Again.

Regards from Costa Rica
    Exactly same situation, except I'm on new bootrom. But should work also right?

Hello...Hello guys greenpois0n only jailbreak A4 chip iDevice:

Edit Poseidon: This will only work on the iPhone 4, iPad and
    iPod Touch 4G
    . It does /not/ support any older devices as they do not contain the A4 chip that contains the exploit.

Secondly this is not an unlock and will not help those that have updated to 4.0.2 or 4.1

And Limera1n jailbreak would work on all iDevices!!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

THE KING IS BACK!
    Tbh with his ego, we all knew he'd come back for a piece of the pie

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast