Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n 10/11/10 jailbreaks all devices?

Quote Originally Posted by iLaw-One View Post
    That's what happens when a kid tries to copy the work of REAL masters!!!
    He ends up dishing out crap...I pity all those who even attempt using his half-baked crap!
    Why do you pity us? It's not like it bricked my phone, it's just nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonx151 View Post
    are you an idiot?
    No I'm not.
    Last edited by xclusiveiphone; 2010-10-10 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by deefnasty;
    Anyone had success with limera1n on a mac via Parallels? I have it up and running but when I connect my iPhone 4 it doesn't recognize it. Ideas?

Also should I update to 4.1 from 4.0.1 before running limera1n?

I'm using my girlfriend's iPhone with 4.1 in limera1n
    when you plug in your iphone it should give you the option for your computer to see it in mac OS or virtual machine. Make sure you hit virtual machine

could a official reporter of MMI give a full picture what is happening here?

i'd trust MMI reporters more//

if i remember correctly i think they have more experience in jailbreaking then geohot..where was he in the early days?? thats right

I'm fed up with this 4.1 jailbreaking now!

Time to roll out TinyUmbrella and downgrade...

Geohot didnt steal anything. This is his own exploit he created months ago, the only thing he implemented was code from Comex to make it untethered, Posixninja is just pissed cos he wanted the glory because theyve never released a jailbreak before and wanted the glory of doing it this time.

Oh and all those waiting for greenpoison and ******** about geohot do realise that when GP is released you'll be using Geohots exploit?

Plus i doubt shatter will be useful when the 5th generation of idevices come out cos im sure they would have moved on from using the a4 chip by then
    Last edited by Jaxxster; 2010-10-10 at 02:45 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaxxster For This Useful Post:

dsg (2010-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxxster View Post
    Geohot didnt steal anything. This is his own exploit he created months ago, the only thing he implemented was code from Comex to make it untethered, Posixninja is just pissed cos he wanted the glory because theyve never released a jailbreak before and wanted the glory of doing it this time.

Oh and all those waiting for greenpoison and ******** about geohot do realise that when GP is released you'll be using Geohots exploit?
    Finally, someone with a brain...

yes but only to save SHATter for future iOS updates, because theres no point in letting apple patch both holes at the same time

removed
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2010-10-10 at 11:27 PM.

so can I JB straight from 3.1.3 because I have 4.0,4.0.1, and 4.0.2 SHSHs on file so I could update first but I want know know if its nessisary.

removed
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2010-10-10 at 11:28 PM.
    "Don't hold it like that!"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dayvidpriddy For This Useful Post:

whereswaldo (2010-10-10)

or do I just update to 4.1 then JB?

Who cares whose exploit it is. We should just be thankful there is a jb for 4.1

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonx151 View Post
    yes but only to save SHATter for future iOS updates, because theres no point in letting apple patch both holes at the same time
    Shatter is not an iOS expliot! Limera1n will be just as good on iOS 5/6/7/8 etc etc as it is on 4.1

Shatter is not an iOS expliot! Limera1n will be just as good on iOS 5/6/7/8 etc etc as it is on 4.1
    Provided you don't update your equipment.
    "Don't hold it like that!"

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Why do you pity us? It's not like it bricked my phone, it's just nothing happened.

Don't worry...the damage would surface with time...

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    or do I just update to 4.1 then JB?
    Update then jb

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post
    I serioulsy wish that matt dude would stop calling people "fag" and "******" on here, it's really rude. I posted a remark earlier today regarding the prank someone played at a Walmart store on the intercom system a few months ago and the mod not only removed it but sent me a warning...I didn't even say anything racial yet this guy is allowed to say the "F" word non stop all day long and nobody removes his crap?

That's some two faced ****!
    Second
    Last edited by whereswaldo; 2010-10-10 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

removed

Update first then JB

He didn't steal the exploit but was given a BETA unteather which he has used, after being told not to release it, which is stealing in my mind
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2010-10-10 at 11:25 PM.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast