Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 608

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: limera1n 10/11/10 jailbreaks all devices?

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    He did steal it, the dev team confirmed it
    Wow you're a f*cking idiot. Learn your facts before spreading BS. He didn't steal anything. And for the last goddamn time, dev team is not chronic dev team.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Shatter is fake Chronic Dev were waiting to copy Geo's exploit all this time.
    Can anyone say fecious troll? I'm guessing(and hoping he's being sarcastic!) but c'mon man if anyone steals it's geo!

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Wow you're a f*cking idiot. Learn your facts before spreading BS. He didn't steal anything. And for the last goddamn time, dev team is not chronic dev team.
    get YOUR facts straight kid.

    from p0sixninja's twitter:

    "wow, geohot steals our untethered exploit just so he can release first.... talk about #*******"


    seems pretty straightforward to me.

  4. #504
    miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    D-town Tejas
    Posts
    490
    Thanks
    317
    Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

    What a DRAMATIC day for jailbreaking!!! Thank GOD I'm good with jailbreakme on 4.0.1

  5. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    STOP SPREADING BS! Geohot didn't steal anything! He only used the untether exploit which he got permission to use. The rest of the jailbreak is all his.
    P0sixninja's twitter:
    wow, geohot steals our untethered exploit just so he can release first.... talk about #*******

  6. #506
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts

    @ggab

    I have 4.1 with 01.59.00

    It's an iphone I bot that came with 4.01 a few months ago. When I updated to 4.1 I used Umbrella to preserve my 01.59.00

    I did it in the hope that I would be able to unlock with GP... or Limera1n... Looks like that's not possible, so I'm going to upgrade to the new 2.10.04 before I jailbreak.

    regards.

  7. #507
    Hey guys maybe Geohot has teamed up with Jody Sanders of iphoneunlockuk?
    "Don't hold it like that!"

  8. #508
    How can GeoHot steals P0sixninja Exploit, IF he never ******* released it outside of the dev team.

    Thats BS.

  9. #509
    I'm thinking of using limera1n, people on the iPhone 4 is it working for u?

  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    get YOUR facts straight kid.

    from p0sixninja's twitter:

    "wow, geohot steals our untethered exploit just so he can release first.... talk about #*******"


    seems pretty straightforward to me.
    Stfu you fag! Thats only the untether exploit(that only allows to have limera1n untethered) which was in beta in the first place and was GIVEN to geohot. The bootrom exploit(which is used for the actual jailbreak in limera1n) still works anyway and that part, he found himself and made the tool.. p0sixninja is f*cking lying. why do people take the chronic dev team word as ultimate truth? THEY NEVER RELEASED A JAILBREAK TOOL. Now they're just jealous geohot didn't hold on.

    You ****** n00bs don't know **** about the scene.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

  11. #511
    removed
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2010-10-10 at 11:30 PM.

  12. #512
    iPhone? More like MyPhone JackSchitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    I'm thinking of using limera1n, people on the iPhone 4 is it working for u?
    I am using it and everything works fine. My wifi and bluetooth is fine and cydia is amazingly fast on the iPhone4.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JackSchitt For This Useful Post:

    M4tt Dam0n (2010-10-10)

  14. #513
    removed
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2010-10-10 at 11:31 PM.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

  15. #514
    Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    I'm thinking of using limera1n, people on the iPhone 4 is it working for u?
    No not working tried 10 times and all fail epicly. Best to wait for greenpois0n.

  16. #515
    Quote Originally Posted by iLaw-One View Post
    Sounds to me like you are a fool and are either related to geothief or you're both in the same category...who's the n00b here???

    It was given to him so work could be done on it as part of a team effort...rather than tow that line, he instead tries to go for glory but has ended up in the mud pit with pigs.

    It is true that "you should never give previous stuff to dogs...." they'll never know the value!!
    Hahaha holy ****. So much ignorance. I'm just laughing now.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

  17. #516
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    No not working tried 10 times and all fail epicly. Best to wait for greenpois0n.

    That's what happens when a kid tries to copy the work of REAL masters!!!
    He ends up dishing out crap...I pity all those who even attempt using his half-baked crap!

  18. #517
    Quote Originally Posted by iLaw-One View Post
    Sounds to me like you are a fool and are either related to geothief or you're both in the same category...who's the n00b here???

    It was given to him so work could be done on it as part of a team effort...rather than tow that line, he instead tries to go for glory but has ended up in the mud pit with pigs.

    It is true that "you should never give previous stuff to dogs...." they'll never know the value!!
    Thank you for seeing the light

  19. #518
    Quote Originally Posted by iLaw-One View Post
    That's what happens when a kid tries to copy the work of REAL masters!!!
    He ends up dishing out crap...I pity all those who even attempt using his half-baked crap!
    How is it copying if geo is using his own exploit u tard? It's all over twitter, go read up on it. If anyone is going to copy someone it's chronic dev team because they plan on using geo's exploit instead of their own for GP. I don't blame them either for wanting to preserve an exploit for later use.

  20. #519
    Tried it on iP4 on 4.1, new baseband. Worked first time.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  21. #520
    Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Shatter is fake Chronic Dev were waiting to copy Geo's exploit all this time.
    are you an idiot?

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •