Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n 10/11/10 jailbreaks all devices?

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    He did steal it, the dev team confirmed it
    Wow you're a f*cking idiot. Learn your facts before spreading BS. He didn't steal anything. And for the last goddamn time, dev team is not chronic dev team.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xclusiveiphone View Post
    Shatter is fake Chronic Dev were waiting to copy Geo's exploit all this time.
    Can anyone say fecious troll? I'm guessing(and hoping he's being sarcastic!) but c'mon man if anyone steals it's geo!

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    Wow you're a f*cking idiot. Learn your facts before spreading BS. He didn't steal anything. And for the last goddamn time, dev team is not chronic dev team.
    get YOUR facts straight kid.

from p0sixninja's twitter:

"wow, geohot steals our untethered exploit just so he can release first.... talk about #*******"

seems pretty straightforward to me.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

What a DRAMATIC day for jailbreaking!!! Thank GOD I'm good with jailbreakme on 4.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by M4tt Dam0n View Post
    STOP SPREADING BS! Geohot didn't steal anything! He only used the untether exploit which he got permission to use. The rest of the jailbreak is all his.
    P0sixninja's twitter:
    wow, geohot steals our untethered exploit just so he can release first.... talk about #*******

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@ggab

I have 4.1 with 01.59.00

It's an iphone I bot that came with 4.01 a few months ago. When I updated to 4.1 I used Umbrella to preserve my 01.59.00

I did it in the hope that I would be able to unlock with GP... or Limera1n... Looks like that's not possible, so I'm going to upgrade to the new 2.10.04 before I jailbreak.

regards.

Hey guys maybe Geohot has teamed up with Jody Sanders of iphoneunlockuk?
    "Don't hold it like that!"

How can GeoHot steals P0sixninja Exploit, IF he never ******* released it outside of the dev team.

Thats BS.

I'm thinking of using limera1n, people on the iPhone 4 is it working for u?

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    get YOUR facts straight kid.

from p0sixninja's twitter:

"wow, geohot steals our untethered exploit just so he can release first.... talk about #*******"

seems pretty straightforward to me.
    Stfu you fag! Thats only the untether exploit(that only allows to have limera1n untethered) which was in beta in the first place and was GIVEN to geohot. The bootrom exploit(which is used for the actual jailbreak in limera1n) still works anyway and that part, he found himself and made the tool.. p0sixninja is f*cking lying. why do people take the chronic dev team word as ultimate truth? THEY NEVER RELEASED A JAILBREAK TOOL. Now they're just jealous geohot didn't hold on.

You ****** n00bs don't know **** about the scene.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

removed
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2010-10-10 at 11:30 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone JackSchitt's Avatar
    Thanks

I am using it and everything works fine. My wifi and bluetooth is fine and cydia is amazingly fast on the iPhone4.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JackSchitt For This Useful Post:

M4tt Dam0n (2010-10-10)

removed
    Last edited by .:MirrorminD:.; 2010-10-10 at 11:31 PM.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

No not working tried 10 times and all fail epicly. Best to wait for greenpois0n.

Quote Originally Posted by iLaw-One View Post
    Sounds to me like you are a fool and are either related to geothief or you're both in the same category...who's the n00b here???

It was given to him so work could be done on it as part of a team effort...rather than tow that line, he instead tries to go for glory but has ended up in the mud pit with pigs.

It is true that "you should never give previous stuff to dogs...." they'll never know the value!!
    Hahaha holy ****. So much ignorance. I'm just laughing now.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

No not working tried 10 times and all fail epicly. Best to wait for greenpois0n.

That's what happens when a kid tries to copy the work of REAL masters!!!
    He ends up dishing out crap...I pity all those who even attempt using his half-baked crap!

Sounds to me like you are a fool and are either related to geothief or you're both in the same category...who's the n00b here???

It was given to him so work could be done on it as part of a team effort...rather than tow that line, he instead tries to go for glory but has ended up in the mud pit with pigs.

It is true that "you should never give previous stuff to dogs...." they'll never know the value!!
    Thank you for seeing the light

That's what happens when a kid tries to copy the work of REAL masters!!!
    He ends up dishing out crap...I pity all those who even attempt using his half-baked crap!
    How is it copying if geo is using his own exploit u tard? It's all over twitter, go read up on it. If anyone is going to copy someone it's chronic dev team because they plan on using geo's exploit instead of their own for GP. I don't blame them either for wanting to preserve an exploit for later use.

Tried it on iP4 on 4.1, new baseband. Worked first time.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

Shatter is fake Chronic Dev were waiting to copy Geo's exploit all this time.
    are you an idiot?

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast