Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n 10/11/10 jailbreaks all devices?

just used it, works perfect on iPod touch 4G..had to reboot after installing cydia for icon to show on springboard

also, anyone think it's weird that he released it on windows first? i might be mistaken, but i feel like with every other jailbreak he previously released, it was under os x first, then windows versions came after.

no bugs on ipod touch 4g so far, will keep you updated if any found.

how can you activate the iphone 4 and unlock please somebody guide me through this.

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

make it ra1n geohot, thats whats up.

fuxk these haters.

Geohot youre a dumbass... Only going to cause a delay

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivel For This Useful Post:

that_girl (2010-10-10)

Both have awesome icons. I might pick limera1n just to put the icons on my springboard. If shatters like spirit and others I won't get the awesome greenpoison logo. Haha

no unlock for iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by moneybanks14 View Post
    was not to screw them over it was to make them realise that his JB will be patched quicker by apple and wanted them to save there exploit instead of his.
    there are better ways of going about it

This worked on my 4 ith new bootrom, 4.1 but my other 4 at 4.1. with old bootrom wont let me open limera1n from springboard...anyone else with this issue? I might just upgrade to 4.1 new bootrom to get it working

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    also, anyone think it's weird that he released it on windows first? i might be mistaken, but i feel like with every other jailbreak he previously released, it was under os x first, then windows versions came after.
    Your backwards blackra1n was a windows tool first then a week or 2 later came OSX version

1 issue found with limera1n rc2, don't know if it has anything to do with cydia, but in cydia the names of the apps(and versions) of apps are not showing when searching for an app and then clicking on it. The names arent showing next to the icon on the app page.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

Only problem I'm having on my iPhone 4 with 4.1 is that no matter how I run the Cydia install/Limera1n options, it doesn't remove the limera1n icon from my springboard. I can live with it for now though. Installed SBSettings and Winterboard so far no problems.

So for those of us who have iPhone 4, should we wait for GP or what?
    "Don't hold it like that!"

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    there are better ways of going about it
    my point exactly:/ greatful for the jailbreak but seems like more of a "i did it before you" type thing

Quote Originally Posted by willryan42 View Post
    He's always done Windows first.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by romeoz View Post
    This worked on my 4 ith new bootrom, 4.1 but my other 4 at 4.1. with old bootrom wont let me open limera1n from springboard...anyone else with this issue? I might just upgrade to 4.1 new bootrom to get it working
    Are you speaking in code?! If by "4" you mean iPhone 4 then you make no sense as all iPhone 4's have the same bootrom. The only phone that had old vs new bootrom is the 3GS.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Poseidon79 For This Useful Post:

stoppy (2010-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post
    I don't think there is hope Green Poisi0n now

MuscleNerd @p0sixninja burning a second bootrom exploit is not an option Think of the end users please.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dayvidpriddy View Post
    I would at least wait until Release client 3 or 4 lol.. Maybe then some of the reported wifi, Bluetooth and whatever other issues will be ironed out.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I tried it with my 3GS and it didn't work. What could be the problem.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast