Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n 10/11/10 jailbreaks all devices?

omg cydia is so fast what the hell???

Quote Originally Posted by mvhurlburt View Post
    Ugh what a bastard now chronic is holding onto shatter(cause they actually care about the community... not there ego's) and the community(all the noobs especially) will jump on board with a buggy piece of beta software that doesn't even support os x or Linux and doesn't even deliver for new bootrom 3GS' yet! So instead of having a nice polished, cross platform, piece of software that was well thought out, properly tested and engineered we're now basically going to need to use geo's JB if we want a JB for any new iterations of iOS 4 which probably won't be bug free and ready for a while... The only reason he did this was to screw chronic, yet again, and to stroke his own ego again. What's worse is, again, he is using something that is not his that he was entrusted with.... Makes me sick, I'll wait to see if chronic will implement geo's exploit as I trust their coding a bit more. Thank you chronic for being mature and for caring about the community and keeping the longterm in sight! You guys do great work and hardly get enough credit from the community. It's BS the amount of **** that chronic got from noobs calling them camera when they forced to not release last time around! What is geo trying to prove... He needs to seriously leave for good... Just my 2
    Couldn't agree more!

was not to screw them over it was to make them realise that his JB will be patched quicker by apple and wanted them to save there exploit instead of his.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Funked's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mvhurlburt View Post
    Ugh what a bastard now chronic is holding onto shatter(cause they actually care about the community... not there ego's) and the community(all the noobs especially) will jump on board with a buggy piece of beta software that doesn't even support os x or Linux and doesn't even deliver for new bootrom 3GS' yet! So instead of having a nice polished, cross platform, piece of software that was well thought out, properly tested and engineered we're now basically going to need to use geo's JB if we want a JB for any new iterations of iOS 4 which probably won't be bug free and ready for a while... The only reason he did this was to screw chronic, yet again, and to stroke his own ego again. What's worse is, again, he is using something that is not his that he was entrusted with.... Makes me sick, I'll wait to see if chronic will implement geo's exploit as I trust their coding a bit more. Thank you chronic for being mature and for caring about the community and keeping the longterm in sight! You guys do great work and hardly get enough credit from the community. It's BS the amount of **** that chronic got from noobs calling them camera when they forced to not release last time around! What is geo trying to prove... He needs to seriously leave for good... Just my 2
    I completly agree. Fly move from Geohotz, but I'm glad that chronic are now keeping SHAtter for future use. I will hold off and wait until Greenpois0n is released, because like you said, it will be more tested, polished, flawness than Geohotz' buggy release. I don't mind if the GP release date is delayed (I'll be upset, but I'll wait), I'd rather hold off and get something that I know will 100% work. What's to say that GeoHotz' jailbreak might cause major problems? It's still in the BETA stages and should NOT be released just yet, at least should be held off until Monday as he previously told us.

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by an82mustang View Post
    Cydia is SOOO fast on the Iphone 4... LOVE IT!!!!
    hell yeh! reloading data no longer pisses me off lol

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

installed fair few things so far with no problems

*I'm so confused*
    "Don't hold it like that!"

I made it ra1n...and it feels great!!! blackra1n on 3gs and limera1n on ip4!!! never had a problem thx geohot you are a genius and I NEVER doubted you!!
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

due to the release, it's now trending on twitter
    Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

comex comex
    by MuscleNerd
    Fine, geohot's release now has my approval, because otherwise everyone would use the initial (pulled) broken version. Ugh.
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"

Ah, oh well.
    iPhone 3G 4.1 still stuck in the dust :/

iPhone? More like MyPhone Funked's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavor View Post
    Ah, oh well.
    Redsn0w jailbreaks iPhone 3G on 4.1.

iPad 2 16GB Wifi iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe
    iPhone 4S 16GB iOS 5.0.1 - Absinthe

I jailbroke and so far it's great... no issues. Had to restart for Cydia to show and now I'm good. iphone 4 4.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone yentrog31's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, oh well.
    lol..sorry dude..but can't a 3G be restored to any FW? and the JB w/ the spirit/jailbreakme?..just curious
    "It takes a rare thing, a turning point, to free oneself from any obsession. Be it prejudice or hate, or, even love"

Quote Originally Posted by Funked View Post
    Redsn0w jailbreaks iPhone 3G on 4.1.
    I did hear about Redsn0w for iPhone 3G 4.1, but I heard about major bugs like a white Cydia and missing phone icon, so I avoided it. I was hoping for a Geohot save! p:

yep, latest redsn0w jailbreak is a bit buggy (or so it seems) on my 3g. was hoping limera1n would work for 3g too, maybe egohot will update it?

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

I did hear about Redsn0w for iPhone 3G 4.1, but I heard about major bugs like a white Cydia and missing phone icon, so I avoided it. I was hoping for a Geohot save! p:
    redsn0w 0.9.6 works just fine on 4.1 for iPhone 3G
    That was older versions of redsn0w that did those things since it was not designed for 4.1 and shouldn't have been used on 4.1.

What are people using to backup their jailbroken apps before they are updating to 4.1?

question for all people who use Limera1n on Iphone 4

Is it stable? as dev team on twitter are saying not to use it as it is very buggy....

I know Geohot is great JBreaker...but i trust iphone dev team too....so please let me know who's your phone working after jailbreak with limera1n.

And how can i upgrade to 4.1 from 4.0.1 on iphone 4 bec i dont want to loss my unlock capacity?

Thank you in advance.

running cydia in the background, downloading themes while gaming ahhhhhhhh the life is good,

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast