Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: limera1n 10/11/10 jailbreaks all devices?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psilocybin View Post
    lol any word of the teather for greenpoison?
    untethered

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exnither View Post
    So you're saying Sn0wbreeze does just the same thing as the yet to come PwnageTool?! I didn't knew that... Should i use Sn0wbreeze then?
    Sn0wbreeze is identical to PwnageTool. Sn0wbreeze reads an IPSW file, jailbreaks it, preserves your baseband, and creates a custom firmware to restore with. Note Sn0wbreeze is ONLY FOR WINDOWS! And btw the website is http://www.ih8sn0w.com download sn0wbreeze 2 and iREB. After creating the custom firmware (Use Expert Mode btw) connect your iPhone 3G to the computer, put it in DFU and launch iREB. Choose online mode and click on the iPhone 3G. And wait for a logo to pop up in your 3G, and wait for iREB to finish cleaning up after it gives you a window. Then Shift restore in iTunes.

@ updated folkz out there... what about UNLOCK ( ultrasn0w )...

any work in progress from devteam...???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rkswat View Post
    Gotta love *** hats like you morons. You talk **** about Geo yet don't have your own jb to put out. You have no clue what you're talking about yet trash Geo.... twats like you are the reason Geo basically said f-off. Get a life, come up with your own jb or shut your pie hole and be thankful.

No u. I am allowed to have my opinion and I'm so sorry Sir but you are outnumbered 4 to 1
    - Hillsdale

Is it like blackra1n? "Make it rain" I love that signature.

Will this work on All 3G

Thanks

K ill rephrase my comment because it seemed pretty harsh.

I can see on twitter that a lot of the Devs are pretty upset at Geohot, THEREFORE I am not happy with him. I trust in the Devs that have taken over Geohots spot when he left us. And now that he THINKS we need him hes back. He is RA1NING on the Dev teams parade and burn1ng two exploits at once for what?
    - Hillsdale

iPhone? More like MyPhone psilocybin's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale View Post

I can see on twitter that a lot of the Devs are pretty upset at Geohot, THEREFORE I am not happy with him. I trust in the Devs that have taken over Geohots spot when he left us. And now that he THINKS we need him hes back. He is RA1NING on the Dev teams parade and burn1ng two exploits at once for what?
    makes sense

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale View Post

The dev team do not own the jailbreak scene nor do they own any exploits that are in apples software there is nothing wrong with geohot releasing a jb if you dont like geohot then dont use his jb.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DeL1873 View Post
    The dev team do not own the jailbreak scene nor do they own any exploits that are in apples software there is nothing wrong with geohot releasing a jb if you dont like geohot then dont use his jb.
    thats not the point...

he disappeared and suddenly comes back when the dev team are about to release a jailbreak

Quote Originally Posted by l-awstraljan View Post
    Lol greenp0ison / SHAtter is untethered. Havent you been following twitter? It was meant to be a 'surprise' but it was splurted out yesterday that it's untethered
    Actually what have you been reading? SHatter is a tethered jailbreak that uses a userland exploit to make it untethered. Once apple plugs the userland hole, you're on a tethered jailbreak. Am I the only one who does any research around here?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tario70 For This Useful Post:

Jmataska (2010-10-09)

Thanks

I never said they own anything. But the fact Geohot only chose a release date after they chose their release date and that date happened to be the day after the Dev's teams seems kind of shady and kind of a **** move IMHO
    - Hillsdale

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hillsdale For This Useful Post:

psilocybin (2010-10-09)

Good point. I won't.
    He had a ****** attitude. Others have excused his BS citing the oh so terrible 'pressure' he was under. What 'pressure'? Did people come to his house and threaten him? Were they banging on his door day and night? Or was it merely posts in forums and maybe some email? There's a difference between make-believe virtual 'pressure' and the real world coming after you.

And if he's really made an announcement about anything, it's a double ****** move.
    There's plenty of other hardworking, non whining devs. I applaud them and give them my respect. Oh, and I've never whined about getting or not getting a jb.

Thanks 4 every single one in the hard worker team i appreciate there hard working always & they deserve more than THANKs

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psilocybin View Post
    thats not the point...

he disappeared and suddenly comes back when the dev team are about to release a jailbreak
    like comes(i think) said on twitter...he wants a piece of the pie. It wouldn't surprise me if he's been sitting on this for a while.

Hope it works on a 3gs with no shsh backup..well see.

I personally appreciate geohot releasing his jb because I have a 3GS and don't want to wait until 4.2 to have it jailbroken

Wooowwww, they do with both holes huh? I mean the security holes, not what like it sounds.LOL

Anyone hating on Geo is honestly Crazy.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raptors For This Useful Post:

engelke2010 (2010-10-09), metaserph (2010-10-09)

Thanks

geohot is a legend when it comes to jailbreaking and development..

i dont hate him at all..love the guy for his knowledge and allowing me to use my devices freely

It really sucks that both of these exploits require a userland exploit to be untethered. But I am happy there are options.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast