Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Greenpois0n To Be Released This Sunday!

Thanks

RT @chpwn Please remember that SHAtter and greenpoison are /only/ possible on the fourth-gen devices: iPad, iPhone 4, and iPod touch 4G.

Just saw on twitter....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FinalBillybong View Post
    Are you a total idiot?
    No , I am not but you are. It takes an uneducated person to open its big and stinky mouth to say such a remark.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captinsmooth View Post
    From what I have read on the wiki this exploit was blocked already on the 3gs bootrom. But honestly its hard to understand what I am reading on there due to my limited knowledge. So as my post ascertain this is just semi educated speculation on my part.
    Ahhhh I see. Well I guess all will be reveled on Funday. Not that it really matters to me as I'm using an iPhone 4. It'll be weird if the newer 3GS won't be jailbreakable but the iPhone 4 will, I think you'll agree.

iPhone? More like MyPhone smuj29's Avatar
    Thanks

X-X-X is coming, as in roman numeral for 10-10-10. So excited hope its untethered, and cydia update would be so cool, cant wait, im up early so ill be watching the clock like a mad man, massive massive respect to the whole team, im sure you've got a planet of jailbreakers behind you, twiddling ther thumbs waiting for THE QUICKENING!!!!!!!! im on 4.0.1 and my wife has 4.1 both iphone4's she needed update for proximity fix, which is now 1000 times better..... See you all bright and early... Early bird chatches the worm....Smuj

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    Wonder how this jailbreak is performed without an unlock for the 4.1 baseband. It could be just a jailbreak, if you need unlock then this jailbreak doesn't do you any good.
    Stop spreading nonsense.
    I'm MYAATT DAAAMOOON!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post
    RT @chpwn Please remember that SHAtter and greenpoison are /only/ possible on the fourth-gen devices: iPad, iPhone 4, and iPod touch 4G.

Just saw on twitter....

And there is our answer......

Quote Originally Posted by yeow202 View Post
    No , I am not but you are. It takes an uneducated person to open its big and stinky mouth to say such a remark.
    Judging by your limited grasp of the English language I'm surprised you've managed to make so many posts here and still be so under informed.
    Last edited by FinalBillybong; 2010-10-08 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gilestyles View Post
    Can Cydia back up my apps/purchases? I'm on 4.01 jailbroken with a perfectly set up phone and when I upgrade to 4.1 to fix proximity sensor and re-jailbreak, I don't want to have to manually download everything again.
    Download a program called aptbackup from cydia install it then open it And hit backup then back up using iTunes. Then when u update and jailbreak 4.1 open cydia again and download aptbackup and hook up to iTunes and restore from back up then open aptbackup and hit restore and it will install all of your cydia apps again.

Which means us 3GS users will probally not see a jailbreak for our devices untill apple release devices with revised hardware

im pretty sure pod2g has said that SHAtter will "shatter" all i devices

"Respected members of the iPhone Dev Team, such as MuscleNerd have also confirmed that this new exploit does indeed work on all of the currently available devices, and works with the newest iOS 4.1. He mentioned the following on Twitter: “That latest exploit from @pod2g confirmed to work beyond iPhone4…also on at least iPad and yesterday’s iPod4G too “, which is a great confidence booster for those who were skeptical."

Source
    New Jailbreak Tool "SHAtter" To Jailbreak All iDevices |

Finally... Sucks my laptop is our for repair do'h. Dammit

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jmataska View Post

Just saw on twitter....

Ouch, I had my thoughts on it, but I guess this confirms it. Sorry about your luck 3gs users.
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

I'm ready PASS THE GREEN! This might be a little off topic but I wanted to acknowledge everyone who actively and positively contribute to this forum, Some of us don't know too much about iphones, jailbreaks, unlocks basebands firmware etc...so excuse us if we ask a dumb question...some of you get annoyed, turn around and decide the best thing to do is answer back with an unnecessary arrogant and nasty remark, for those of you who help us learn and help us further understand our issues and give us answers to our questions without making us feel inferior, we thank you.
    Last edited by militant; 2010-10-08 at 01:42 AM. Reason: spelling

So what does this mean for the new apple tv? Cydia possible apps?? Anybody hear anything on that?

Wow this is really good news! Been waiting for this! Good work dev team!

Drinks the Kool Aid Captinsmooth's Avatar
    Thanks

Twiiter

notcom semaphore
    To all asking. Yes unfortunately SHAtter just won't work with anything but the 4th gen devices
    This post infers no rights and is provided as is.

Click here to follow me on twitter

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MikeThomson View Post
    im pretty sure pod2g has said that SHAtter will "shatter" all i devices

"Respected members of the iPhone Dev Team, such as MuscleNerd have also confirmed that this new exploit does indeed work on all of the currently available devices, and works with the newest iOS 4.1. He mentioned the following on Twitter: “That latest exploit from @pod2g confirmed to work beyond iPhone4…also on at least iPad and yesterday’s iPod4G too “, which is a great confidence booster for those who were skeptical."

Source
    New Jailbreak Tool "SHAtter" To Jailbreak All iDevices |
    Yes but greenpois0n is only affecting those idevices with an A4 chip: iPhone 4, iPod touch (new), and iPad. Read up the thread a little bit and read his twitter post from bout 10 minutes ago.

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neonsector View Post
    stfu u ******* troll
    ******* you really need to find out what a "troll" is before calling people one. Look st my post history, I'm not a troll I just dislike geohot.

Thanx dev dudes. . kinda restores ur faith in human nature.
    And sunday hey. . I'll have to check out this poison from da chronix
    when i get back from church. . well. . ?

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by militant View Post
    I'm ready PASS THE GREEN! This might be a little off topic but I wanted to acknowledge everyone who actively and positively contribute to this forum, Some of us don't know too much about iphones, jailbreaks, unlocks basebands firmware etc...so excuse us if we ask a dumb question...some of you get annoyed, turn around and decide the best thing to do is answer back with an unnecessary arrogant and nasty remark, for those of you who help us learn and further understand without making us feel inferior, we thank you.
    You're welcome.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast