Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Greenpois0n To Be Released This Sunday!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the phiLL View Post
    Good job, guys. Forever in your debt. I purchased an iPhone 4 a little too late and got the updated iOS. Soon to be freed.
    me too.

miPhone's better than yours GellBrake'rrrr's Avatar
    Thanks

I also find it hard to believe that even though it's not easy for some people to understand, but the button in Cydia that says "make my life easier" is exactly what it does. And I STILL have people who choose the other option..... And then, ask me how to fix it for them.

Just another one of life's curve balls huh ;P

But for those who DID choose not to "make your life easier".... TinyUmbrelly will cover you from apple's storms! Backing up your blobs/SHSH is as easy as a download, and a click.
    Last edited by GellBrake'rrrr; 2010-10-08 at 07:58 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

SWEET cant wait
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

Thanks

Sadsamurai. Long analogy but well written. I'm not well educated on the exact history of the jailbreak scene before last December but the story was pretty awesome. Nice writing skills man, kudos

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

useless wait for jailbreak on 3gs with ios4.1..! better not release that JB..!

iPhone? More like MyPhone badass1469's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bftiedt View Post
    The whole reason I bought an ATV!
    lol wtf?
    damn drug dealers, and there jailbroken iPhones... ____ Hit the thanks if you think i suck

If 4.0.1 has the same baseband as 4.0.2 couldn't you just jailbreak with Greenpois0n and unlock with Ultrasn0w?
    If I helped thank me!

Thanks

^^I dont see why not but Im not the brightest one here to answer for sure. So dont take my word completely....

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not on Sunday. I go to church..

Lucky me got an iphone 4 few weeks ago and swap it with the mother-in-law who had one on 4.0.1 she has no idea who is iTunes. Maybe time to swap it back.

can it be used to unlock 5.14 baseband on bootloader 6.02?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rinnycoop121's Avatar
    Thanks

What time zone? Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gauravsuneja View Post
    can it be used to unlock 5.14 baseband on bootloader 6.02?
    Nope, this is just a jailbreak, not an unlock.

yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! good job guys.
    SAVE RUBBER..... USE ONE WHEEL!!!!!

And what about the iPod Touch 3g?

Hmmm, Ok, I have read about 10-15 pages of the responses and have yet found an answer. I have Ip4 shipped with 4.02. From this Updated Post "Secondly this is not an unlock and will not help those that have updated to 4.0.2 or 4.1" if this statement is correct then I cannot JB my IP4. Then what is the difference between this and Jailbreakme? Please correct my ignorance or misinformation.. Thank you

good job finally jailbroken Iphone 4 but I hope they release unlock also at same time

I'm completely amazed that there are actually people out there that think their owed a jailbreak! Are you kidding, this is what happens when the JB scene gets to mainstream. I'm glad there's no support for the 3G and 3GS, gets rid of the iVulchers for now.

Thanks

Default I will never forget that Monday
    when I was sitting in the coffee shop catching up on the latest news on the mmi front page and there it was. Jailbreakme.com. It seemed so innocuous at the time, but strangely surreal. I knew that this was finally going to be the moment my iPhone was really mine. Within a week of purchasing my iPhone 3GS last Fall I have lurked on this site keeping myself current with the JB/dev community as I myself have tinkered around a few pc towers in my time. Always thought that was the biggest drawback to MAC products, the lack of the ability to customize like you can with a pc in terms of hardware mainly. I've personally been more of a hardware geek but that's just me. And yet I'm still amazed at the learning curve here concerning JB. There is much impatience, too urgent. I waited a year to be on the correct end of the JB ability. I think that the 3GS 4.0.1 JB/ulocked will be remembered as the good ole days eventually. What a great combo. I'm actually looking forward to the iPhone 5. Let it skip a generation and get one out of the box and wait patiently for the dev team to work the magic.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tkawika View Post
    Hmmm, Ok, I have read about 10-15 pages of the responses and have yet found an answer. I have Ip4 shipped with 4.02. From this Updated Post "Secondly this is not an unlock and will not help those that have updated to 4.0.2 or 4.1" if this statement is correct then I cannot JB my IP4. Then what is the difference between this and Jailbreakme? Please correct my ignorance or misinformation.. Thank you
    Basically a jailbreak and an unlock are two different things.

A jailbreak allows you to install custom software and modify every aspect of your phone, but the phone is sill locked to your network provider.

An unlock doesn't let you modify your phone in any way, but it let's you use the phone on any phone network you want to.

So to answer the question, yes you will be able to jailbreak, but you won't be able to unlock.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chris-tt For This Useful Post:

tkawika (2010-10-08)

iPhone? More like MyPhone madczech's Avatar
    Thanks

Bring the magic on!
    I don't give a damn about Chuck Norris, Spongebob can grill under water!

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast