Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Redsn0w 0.9.6b1 : iOS 4.1/4.0 Jailbreak for iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G

Quote Originally Posted by x98car View Post
    When pwnage first came out you didnt have to be jailbroken first because pwnage had the exploit to actually do the part where it alters the iphone so that it will accept custom firmwares. Apple has since patched that so now it already needs to be jailbroken, and not just any jailbreak, a bootrom exploit jailbreak ie. redsn0w/blackra1n/pwnage tool/sn0wbreeze.
    And ps 5.14 is locked as of right now, and yeah I meant jailbreak when u said unlock in an earlier post my bad I was just excited but alas I have a 3GS on new bootrom

Default jailbrek ios4.1 on iphone4
    I have a iphone 4 with 4.1 firmware updated. is jailbreak possible by now? or how long should wait.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jyoti01 View Post
    I have a iphone 4 with 4.1 firmware updated. is jailbreak possible by now? or how long should wait.

Thanks
    It's not jb'able yet. But it seeks like the new jb is close

Close is a relative term.

how bout for unlock on the i phone 4 with 4.02 firmware ???????

is there a windows version yet? gracias

Quote Originally Posted by daveksa View Post
    how bout for unlock on the i phone 4 with 4.02 firmware ???????
    There is an unlock availanle. Just not a JB.

Quote Originally Posted by vanki3ll View Post
    is there a windows version yet? gracias
    Not yet.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

vanki3ll (2010-09-26)

when will there be an unlock for 05.14.02 ?

As soon as you discover an exploit I'm sure someone will package it for you.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

If you can find an exploit someone will make the unlock. If you can't you will have to wait until someone does find an exploit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

iPhone3G User (2010-09-26)

what does exploit mean ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

cheerz mate

foolishly ive updated to 4.1 and my basebands udated to 05.14.02 and my bootloaders on 6.2 and i rely on an unlock which i cant find a way to do. Gutted really :/
    Last edited by iPhone3G User; 2010-09-26 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4.0.2 can be roll back to 4.0.1 using xcode. i hav don it. but i hav another 4.1 4G ..uf....its failure!

can u unlock 4.1 basband 05.14.02 ?

You can NOT downgrade the BB so an unlock is not possible.

do u have any idea when there will be an unlock ?

I do not know if anyone has found an exploit, the JB for 4.1 on the iPhone 4 seems to be a higher priority at the moment but even if there is an exploit I would imagine it would be saved until 4.2 is released in November so I'm guessing the earliest is November but if an exploit hasn't been found it could be a lot, lot longer.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to confucious For This Useful Post:

great a long wait ahead :'(

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast