Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "SHAtter" Will Jailbreak Every iDevice including iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, and iPad

Great news! My TRON theme HD is gonna rock the Retina!

I got my i4 on 4.0.2 and I never had an issue with the proximity sensor. I feel like I missed out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loafomatic View Post
    I got my i4 on 4.0.2 and I never had an issue with the proximity sensor. I feel like I missed out.
    hahaha same here

WRECK 'EM TECH!!! Twitter Me: Jared_Mataska
    Or Leave a Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by loafomatic View Post
    dont worry you aint missing out I never had this problem neither
    nor have I ever dropped a call on it iphone 4 with or without the case antenna is fine. dont see how people are moaning. bluetooth ment to be fixed aswell but everytime I jump in my car guess what it connects and works 100%...

maybe people get dodgy iphones i dont know but me and about 3 other mates with iphone 4s aint got any of these problems. the only problem I have is when my cheek touches the glass it mutes someone had that 4 - 5 times now apart from that nothing like that

Quote Originally Posted by dtox2008 View Post
    nor have I ever dropped a call on it iphone 4 with or without the case antenna is fine. dont see how people are moaning. bluetooth ment to be fixed aswell but everytime I jump in my car guess what it connects and works 100%...

maybe people get dodgy iphones i dont know but me and about 3 other mates with iphone 4s aint got any of these problems. the only problem I have is when my cheek touches the glass it mutes someone had that 4 - 5 times now apart from that nothing like that
    I agree mine has worked fine except for a stupid "no sim card inserted" error every once in a while. Although some of the features added to 4.1 are nice they arent as nice as the features added by jailbreaking. I can wait patiently. 
    Last edited by Ngmead; 2010-09-10 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Fixed memory to sim

iPhone? More like MyPhone MaStA819's Avatar
    Thanks

Great news! I'm looking forward to it as much as the rest of you!

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dtox2008 View Post

That problem IS the proximity sensor problem.

i have a question...

i bought my iphone 4 and it came with 4.0.2. if i upgrade to 4.1 through itunes, would i be able to jailbreak it when they release it to the public?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hate this auto subscribe. got like 100 emails on my phone and i HATE having the red notification on.

iPhone? More like MyPhone MaStA819's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnFaZeD View Post
    i have a question...

i bought my iphone 4 and it came with 4.0.2. if i upgrade to 4.1 through itunes, would i be able to jailbreak it when they release it to the public?
    Yes you will be able to jailbreak when it is released. To jailbreak 4.1 you have to update to 4.1 first so by you updating now won't hurt anything.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Go into your User Control panal and shut auto sub off.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

I really hope will see it soon. Great work

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I cant wait until the release. Im glad they had somthing hidden in there sleeves. Tethered jb sounds better then nothing. I never had a tethered jailbreak so i guess this might be the first one.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ngmead View Post
    I agree mine has worked fine except for a stupid "no memory card inserted" error every once in a while. Although some of the features added to 4.1 are nice they arent as nice as the features added by jailbreaking. I can wait patiently. 
    i just hope you had a typo on "no memory card inserted", coz if its not, then you got a knock-off phone lol. iPhones never had a memory card feature. I'm pretty sure you meant "no SIM card inserted" i just wanted to comment on something and join the fun

great news, my i4 came with 4.02, will it be safe to upgrade to 4.1 now or wait for the jailbreak?

This is awesome news. Can't wait for this to be released

A tethered JB is going to be a whole lot less exciting when our phones reboot in the middle of nowhere and we need to make an urgent call :-(

Quote Originally Posted by cqshe1423 View Post
    i just hope you had a typo on "no memory card inserted", coz if its not, then you got a knock-off phone lol. iPhones never had a memory card feature. I'm pretty sure you meant "no SIM card inserted" i just wanted to comment on something and join the fun
    Lol sorry meant " no sim card inserted" thats what happens when I try to do like five things at once. Thanks for catching that.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
    This post is very usefull, probably one of the most useful since the iPod event Sept. 1. You cant expect everyone on mmi to have the same opinion as you
    I agree with you whereswaldo, some people here think because they know it already, everybody else know it too. If you (lol_release)find it is not interesting, you should not even post in here such ungrateful post, I think if you post already thats because you found something interesting already and it took your attention. If you want something new, try to find it and bring it to us.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

OK, maybe a newbie question from a non-newbie. If this is a tethered jb, and i am away from my computer, and my phone hangs (something all phones do on occasion, and probably moreso when you tweak it with jailbreak apps ), is the phone useless? Or does it still operate?

If it is useless until you can get to your computer, I will not be using a tethered jb.

Thanks in advance!
    kwickone I.T.H.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast