Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.1 Now Live : Do Not Update!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default GameCenter
    Add me, Awesome1

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Dev team has already found an exploit for the iOS 4.1 jailbreak. And it's one that won't be so easy for Apple to "patch".

So now...........we wait.

Oh jesus christ, do NOT turn this thread into a retarded "add me" circle jerk. Nobody wants to add some anonymous forum loser to their game center.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iamthekiller View Post
    Oh jesus christ, do NOT turn this thread into a retarded "add me" circle jerk. Nobody wants to add some anonymous forum loser to their game center.
    My name is Retell add me <3

iPhone? More like MyPhone katmeef's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't remember noticing this before 4.1- the proximity sensor lights up when im on a call - not bright but visibly nonetheless. it also senses my finger in front of it 2CM away now

anyone else finding this in a dark room? hopefully this illuminating proximity sensor isn't an indication of a hardware problem with my handset - I've only ever saw the proximity sensor lit before on a 3G iPhone that took a swim in a toilet...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Gamecenter=fresh801
    Add me

Quote Originally Posted by Retell View Post
    You should disclaim that the native HDR camera produces images no where close to what ProHDR can take.
    I have not updated to 4.1, so I bought ProHD. Apple may kick this out of the app store since they are doing their own HDR now. I didn't want to take chances, so I bought it. My photos already look nicer.

Crosses finger when 4.1 jb is available will come also with unlocking the new baseband - iphone 3g - hmm i can't help it, i'm new here in modmyi so sorry in advance, asking this to everybody. Is it possible to unlock sim for any carrier in iphone 3g "without" jailbreaking idevice? thank you if someone replies

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I hope they come out with a jb asap. I can't wait to fix this proximity sensor!!

That photo looks nice. I have prohdr and my photos don't look that good. Can't wait to see how apple hdr will look.
    Last edited by Colorican; 2010-09-09 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by iWearNike View Post
    Is it possible to unlock sim for any carrier in iphone 3g "without" jailbreaking idevice? thank you if someone replies
    Nope.

I updated from 4.01 on my iPhone 3G and noticed a huge speed difference. The phone is actually useable now! Sure, I lost my jb but the performance is kind of cool to have back for awhile.

Add me: Jaybrown

Bah, I'm trying to update my store bought 4.02 iPhone 4 to 4.1. I'm getting an error 1004. I've updated to iTunes 10. Changed my hosts file and rebooted many times, still get the error. Any help appreciated....

Did I mention Im stuck in restore mode? hahah
    Last edited by tkawika; 2010-09-09 at 08:00 AM.

Default iPod Touch 2g
    Just jailbroke 4.1 on my Ipod Touch MB Model, pointed redsn0w at 4.0 and it intalled Cydia.
    Last edited by crash8668; 2010-09-09 at 07:55 AM.

If u jail broke 4.1 can you ssh into it and get the gamecenter app and post it for usnon 4.0.1. Thanks

Tinyumbrella FTW... All fixed.. Upgraded to 4.1. Damn that Apple company!!! haha

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Thanks for info...

Quote Originally Posted by katmeef View Post
    i don't remember noticing this before 4.1- the proximity sensor lights up when im on a call - not bright but visibly nonetheless. it also senses my finger in front of it 2CM away now

anyone else finding this in a dark room? hopefully this illuminating proximity sensor isn't an indication of a hardware problem with my handset - I've only ever saw the proximity sensor lit before on a 3G iPhone that took a swim in a toilet...
    That is actually the fix. It will only show up on iPhone 4 devices though. Apple increased the sensitivity of the iPhone 4 sensor so it lights up more so than with the previous setting that Apple had in place. You will notice it when you are on a call.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    "To unpathed waters, undreamed shores." -- William Shakespeare

I Just updated my iPhone 3G 16 GB to iOS 4.1 from 4.0.1. I am not using the official carrier AT&T But my iphone is activated and my sim is workig fine.I am using ‘ Warid’ which is a carrier of Pakistan.This thing is happening since i was on 3.0.Please tell me is that a sign of an unlocked iphone???….I don’t need any unlock…:-) !!!!!!!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast