Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 4.1 Now Live : Do Not Update!

It vant contact update server please help!

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

Banned
    Thanks

Keep it clean.
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2010-09-08 at 09:28 PM.

My nickname has never needed numbers added. It's kinda unique

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    It vant contact update server please help!

Somethings wrong with my Internet connection?

Quote Originally Posted by kayvong8 View Post
    Cleaned
    They don't need to help you with the issues you were asking about, Apple already does that. No reason to ask the jailbreak devs to do Apples work, they specialize in jailbreaking not fixing bugs. That's all I'm saying. Unneccessary to demand that they fix bugs when they are already fixed. You're asking to pay $30 for something they don't need to fix, why ask? It's pointless to get fluffed about an issue they aren't going to fix. Much less to ask them to fix it for payment.
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 2010-09-08 at 09:29 PM.
    HK-Z on Game Center

Quote Originally Posted by dt0theh View Post
    anyone else getting 1004 error with iphone 4 update? i had host file edited, but i edited it back still error persists...
    worked after restart... ???
    I had that, think it's a baseband update issue you can use Tinyumbrella to kick it out of recovery mode.
    iPhone 5s 64gb iOS 7
    rMBP 15" 16gb 500gb
    @c0ff33a and @PhoneMainiac

Am I the only one not interested in Gamecentre? Who cares how many golden eggs your friends have in angry birds? Just use live with real games

Name? whereswaldo
    iDevice + Firmware? 32GB Black iPhone 4 iOS 5.0
    Computer + OS? Dell Inspiron 15R 2nd Gen i5, 2.3 Ghz, 750GB HDD, 8GB RAM Windows 7 HP
    Location? Toronto
    Found yet? No

Thanks
    I'll wait for a jailbreak. I can't function without my Cydia apps.

What do you mean it's not a big update? Better Bluetooth function for headsets, Game Center, Sensor Fix, HDR photo, HD uploads to YouTube, the new iTunes Ping! It seems like it's a big update for me :-p

iOS 4.1 Direct download link : http://appldnld.apple.com/iPhone4/06...7_Restore.ipsw

Not sure why no one posted this, its good to have it downloaded so you can install it once the jailbreak and more importantly unlock is out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxyBoii2K10 View Post
    ok im looking on apple website and its saying coming soon. i take it US got it early.
    and surely people with iphone4 on 4.0.2 might aswell update, as 4.1 will b jailbroken before 4.0.2 (which will be never), you should include that in the post so as not to confuse people who can take advantage of the update without comprimising the possibility of jailbreaking (soon)
    Unless 4.1 updates that baseband which will affect the unlock. 4.02 didn't change the baseband for IP4. I wouldn't recommend updating it until Dev's release a 4.1 JB

My main insight tithe update is. How will speed be affected in ip4 and batt life which I respect is too early too tell. If these factors suffer, I'm not interested.

I have the same issue now I cant make calls!! did u find a fix for this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    a few examples of non-hdr vs hdr with 4.1

I wont embed because the images are full size.

Non HDR 1--HDR 1

Non HDR 2--HDR 2

Non HDR 3--HDR 3

From my tests, it does wonders for bright outdoor pics, for inside, low light, not so much.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fffizzz For This Useful Post:

MonsterofMen (2010-09-09), ribious (2010-09-09)

Quote Originally Posted by dt0theh View Post
    anyone else getting 1004 error with iphone 4 update? i had host file edited, but i edited it back still error persists...
    worked after restart... ???
    I have the same issue plz help sum1 this is bullishhhhh!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybrown81 View Post
    I have the same issue plz help sum1 this is bullishhhhh!
    make sure after you edit your hosts file, you close out of itunes completely. otherwise, it reads a cache of that file and will be looking at previous location.

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Are the dev team still planning on jailbreaking this ios? I upgraded to 4.0.2 by accident and was looking forward to being jailbroken again.
    i see u have an iphone 3g you can jailbreak on ios 4.0.2 with redsn0w just point the firmware to ios4 even your on 4.0.2

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the dev team will announce a jailbreak for 4.2 and hopefully when 4.2 is out the same exploit will be present in 4.0.2 and 4.1 as well so we might as well wait a bit longer and have every firmware jailbreakable
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgpromaster View Post
    i think the dev team will announce a jailbreak for 4.2 and hopefully when 4.2 is out the same exploit will be present in 4.0.2 and 4.1 as well so we might as well wait a bit longer and have every firmware jailbreakable
    from what I understand, 4.2 is aimed mainly at the iPad.

Formerly Known As rpgpromaster EddieLeonard's Avatar
    Thanks

ok. people... how can you "accidentally" update your iDevice????? you plug it in.... it asks you if you want to update and you need to click ok.... then you wait 45 min for it download and then 10 min for it to install on your device and you say you accidentally did it????
    BULLSH!T. COMPLETELY CRAP! if people say they accidentally updated then they shouldn't have a iDcevice
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard

22. The Following User Says Thank You to EddieLeonard For This Useful Post:

area51crypto (2010-09-08)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast