Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CLASSified HD : MMi Theme Of The Week

Very slick themes guys. Love the classified

Thanks

Can't wait for eightos to upgrade!

I bought Classified today and all of my lockscreen information is missing from my lockscreen. The date and time is all gone. I WANT A REFUND. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FOR IPHONE 4 !!!!!

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

That's impossible unles you have Lockinfo or clockhide.

I wanted to know if these themes were compatible with Intelliscreen? And it's great to see themes that are compatible with 3gs and iOs4. Keep up the good work. Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    can some one post up the themes that work with the retina display?

Gang. Both class hd and nine hd are iPhone 4 themes built with full hd images for the iphone4.

Nine hd hit cydia today. Bars is sending his class hd very soon.

So

Classified HD = iPhone 4 only

Nine HD = iPhone 4 only.

Hope that makes sense.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-08-24), BeachLivin88 (2010-08-24)

It makes perfect sence. All of us i4 users are pretty stoked to have these HD themes. They look unreal. Thanks for all the hard work Z and Bars!

Quote Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
    I bought Classified today and all of my lockscreen information is missing from my lockscreen. The date and time is all gone. I WANT A REFUND. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FOR IPHONE 4 !!!!!
    You could have just asked what's going on.
    Someone would have told you you can get your clock back through Setting-->Clockhide.

Quote Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
    CLASSified that is on Cydia is NOT for iPhone 4. I have submitted the CLASSified HD for a cydia release. For the time being you can get CLASSified HD via donation If you want to send me an email I can get you the files you need

CLASSified HD for iphone 4 released in Cydia get your copy now

Default Lacking IPHONE 4 ONLY disclaimer
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Gang. Both class hd and nine hd are iPhone 4 themes built with full hd images for the iphone4.

Nine hd hit cydia today. Bars is sending his class hd very soon.

So

Classified HD = iPhone 4 only

Nine HD = iPhone 4 only.

Hope that makes sense.
    It's a shame that isn't made clear in the download package information on Cydia. Although it does read "Dress your iPhone 4 in class," a reasonable person cannot be expected for that to mean "exclusively for iPhone 4". The two statements would seem mutually exclusive.

Great work on the theme. Poor effort on articulating its requirements. My money, thankfully just a few bucks though still aggravating, was just wasted.

I forgot about the Class HD theme. Although it is on my phone every day. Its just so natural that I forget its there.

and to the guy who likes only the stock icons, i bet your house is full of frames you bought at the store but you left the pictures that came with the frames in.

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    and to the guy who likes only the stock icons, i bet your house is full of frames you bought at the store but you left the pictures that came with the frames in.
    Huh ?

joe what r u smoking man rofl

Thx for ur great job !

Nice Theme but how to change iProtect icon?

It's DONE THX
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2010-08-27 at 01:47 PM.

(Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

barsoverbeats,

Very amazing work here, I have a small issue though. Every time I attempt to purchase this via Cydia, using Amazon as the payment option, Cydia crashes. Is there another way to purchase this package, install manually but still have it show up in Cydia for updates?

If I have to I'll just donate. This theme is well worth the price and I can only imagine how much time you put into this. Again, incredible job and you will definitely be receiving my donation.

IMO, the new icons are miles better than the originals. My 2 cents.

Just tried to buy it again and this time couldn't even get to the Amazon log in.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-08-27 at 02:12 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    CLASSified HD for iphone 4 released in Cydia get your copy now

Hi i have bought a copy tru cydia for my iPhone 4...can you tel me plz howe to get the time on the lockscreen

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    barsoverbeats,

Very amazing work here, I have a small issue though. Every time I attempt to purchase this via Cydia, using Amazon as the payment option, Cydia crashes. Is there another way to purchase this package, install manually but still have it show up in Cydia for updates?

If I have to I'll just donate. This theme is well worth the price and I can only imagine how much time you put into this. Again, incredible job and you will definitely be receiving my donation.

IMO, the new icons are miles better than the originals. My 2 cents.

Just tried to buy it again and this time couldn't even get to the Amazon log in.
    Have you tried Paypal?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12