Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MMi Weekly Jailbreak App Store Update: August 10th, 2010

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a habit already of closing BG apps in the task switcher so my phone doesnt run slower or consume more battery than it already does.

but thanks for telling me about elert/tlert. i had seen them a long time ago and didnt pay attention to them. im liking how they work and look already

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iLaw-One View Post
    I would have liked to try out tlert but since it's not on cydia, I'll pass. Rock has only given me nightmares...had to restore each time I tried it in the past. I'll stick to apps in cydia...Not going down the Rock route ever again
    Tlert is available on the Modmyi repo on Cydia.... I just downloaded it. Chcek the attached image

The list says, SpringJumps is compatible. It isn't correct right? So this list isn't completely accurate since there were other apps listed there that weren't iOS4 compatible too...

Lockdown needs to be updated

Quote Originally Posted by REG Infamy View Post
    Lockdown needs to be updated
    Try Locktopus. It's the same thing but looks like a native iPhone feature.

Lock down is free. Locktopus is not

I can't seem to finf Remove BG?? where is it?

Nevermind. I found it
    Last edited by Hypertek99; 2010-08-18 at 07:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Remove Background SBSettings works wonders

thx for the tip

iPhone? More like MyPhone Antman217's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone please explain to me why not to download Rock. Cydia is just so slow to me and Rock has the same functionality and apps plus other features like package backups. I can download about 5 apps by the time cydia finishes reloading data. I've only had one problem with rock which led to me restoring which was a problem with the way rock installed a certain cydia package but after i restored i just restored from backup in itunes and then restored my packages from rock's backups and it only took like and hour to have my phone just like it was before. Maybe it was a bit of an inconvenience but without rock's backups it would have been a pain installing everything one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by Antman217 View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why not to download Rock. Cydia is just so slow to me and Rock has the same functionality and apps plus other features like package backups. I can download about 5 apps by the time cydia finishes reloading data. I've only had one problem with rock which led to me restoring which was a problem with the way rock installed a certain cydia package but after i restored i just restored from backup in itunes and then restored my packages from rock's backups and it only took like and hour to have my phone just like it was before. Maybe it was a bit of an inconvenience but without rock's backups it would have been a pain installing everything one by one.
    No reason Antman217, some people are just afraid of change....
    From the Fire We Shall Ascend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph_Prophet For This Useful Post:

Nick Hesson (2010-08-20)

hi can anyone get springjumps working on ios4 yet? as i still cant

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123