Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiTube Allows Non-Jailbroken iPhones to Stream, Download from YouTube

IBM If I were owner of MxTube right now!, I'd Sue!

NvM got app from a SOURCE, and it's the same guy.

I Love Cydia and it's SOURCES.
    Last edited by High_Voltage; 2010-08-05 at 07:01 AM.

Gone now

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the heads up

some of the reviewers are gonna get fired they keep letting apps that go against apples rules in

Is any1 having problems with this app on a jb ip4 besides me. It'll download videos but all I get is the audio and no video?
    Last edited by carolinamic; 2010-08-06 at 12:00 AM.

Damn apple is so predictable! When I saw this post yesterday I quickly downloaded the app just cause I knew it would b gone soon lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me kuhndsn's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting that a lot of people want cloud services. Yet still download. Kinda like "we are going paperless" But please still print out all documents.

**I d-load as well. For some reason I still cant grasp the fact that I can access a youtube vid at anytime...

Quote Originally Posted by westonben View Post
    Maybe someone would be kind enough to send a PM of a repo with it?
    Me too!

just got taken down from the itunes store

Yea, it closes as soon as I finish downloading a video and deletes it us anyone else having this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by xSURPx View Post
    perfect...
    just what i needed since im on 4.0
    and mxtunes doesnt work
    If you have used the MxTube app lately, did you notice the ad on the front page? Also notice the exact similarity in app logos for MxTube and MiTube; they are the same dev!

Quote: elementdog: just got taken down from the itunes store
    Damn Apple! Was it a free app? Maybe someone is hosting it somewhere (hosting a free app is NOT piracy, duh)
    Last edited by Tamkis; 2010-08-09 at 04:03 AM.

if i have it downloaded it and have it on my itunes will i always have it even though its not in the app store?

as long as you don't restore you will be fine. When I had the IChatr app, which was later deletes due to perverts and low lifes, I updated and it was still there working fine. After a restore so I can jailbreak the app did not sync because it was not available. Hope this helps.

deleted**
    Last edited by junito820; 2010-08-05 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

once again I'm late to the party. and for some reason mxTube isn't working on 4.x wikid pissah.

Quote Originally Posted by kuhndsn View Post
    Interesting that a lot of people want cloud services. Yet still download. Kinda like "we are going paperless" But please still print out all documents.

**I d-load as well. For some reason I still cant grasp the fact that I can access a youtube vid at anytime...
    I think the main reason (not counting plane journeys and things like that, though I've personally never had an urge to queue up youtube videos for a plane journey) most people do that on their phones is that downloading lets you select the highest quality, even if you're on 3G. Even with 3G unrestrictor, the Youtube app will still downgrade the stream quality if it detects you're on a slower connection, which is annoying as hell, although apparently Youtube's new app (which - surpise - isn't on the app store either) allows you to get full quality over 3G.

Same reason Apple were going apeshit a year ago over home server apps that didn't downgrade quality over 3G. In all fairness, I expect AT&T's more to blame for this than Apple.
    Last edited by cypherpunk; 2010-08-05 at 11:45 PM.

I used to use MxTube a while back (about a year ago) until I discovered YourTube (on Cydia for $2) which adds a downloading feature (with High and Low quality selection) right into the stock YouTube.app. Works very well, have had zero issues and highly recommend it to anyone who like tos sometimes save videos for later use (especially if you travel a lot and can't get a connection.)

they took it off haha apple is the best

late on the draw, it's a goner.

Thank god, manage to grab it before it's GONE!!!!

So you can't download either of these now and I don't think yourtube works on the iphone 4. What options do we have at the moment to download our youtube videos?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast