Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Carrier Unlock is Released!

Yes it will.

Quote Originally Posted by mikerlx View Post
    How is simple mobile! Rates better than tmobile?
    Simple mobile is really T-Mobile.
    Simple buys up all the unused minutes from Tmo and packages it. The rates are 40 for unlimited talk &text, and $60 for Unlimited Talk, text, web. But of course since it is using T-Mobiles towers and frequencies, 3G is not supported on the iPhone, only EDGE
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME

I'm sure unlockers are pissing their pants in excitement

ok im bout to cut my sim...is there any good guides?? i have checked it out and lined up the center 3 contacts and if i do that it looks like i have to cut a sliver of the gold sim part of my original tmobile sim is this proper?

i'm on a legit carrier but will practice cutting my old ATT sim and will test out with a T-Mobile sim prepaid in case if i travel out of the country which I don't think it's gonna happen anytime unless Apple pays for my travel plans. LOL!

I cut my first SIM ALLLL wrong, LOL. Luckily I have a homie who works for T-Mobile and hooked me up for free... Then, I looked on CL, paid the guy $10 to cut my SIM with a SIM cutter... Better safe than sorry again.

I GET NO SERVICE AFTER A few seconds with some signal bars... it goe s from 4 bars and then to newtwork lose then NO SERVICE. I REPEAT "NO SERVICE" :@ WTF . IM USING IPHONE 3G 4.0 SHOULD I RESTORE AND DO THIS WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. I HAD NO SERVICE WITH 0.93 AND NOW STILL NO SERVICE.
    Common Sense.

Thanks

great to here the unlock is out but i can't jailbreak my iphone 3gs with mobile me since you need an official sim card and i don't have one of those..

Quote Originally Posted by LuisAKANewt View Post
    great to here the unlock is out but i can't jailbreak my iphone 3gs with mobile me since you need an official sim card and i don't have one of those..
    what do you mean...i have used mobileme on my iphone3G for over a year never having an original sim card?

will there b and is it possible to move up in firmwear to latest 4.0 etc with a 2g iphone if u require a unlock as i do

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vduub View Post
    will there b and is it possible to move up in firmwear to latest 4.0 etc with a 2g iphone if u require a unlock as i do
    the 2g canunlocked on ANY firmware with bootneuter... original iphone does not support iOS 4...

on another note... sucks that I wasn't patient... I sold my iphopne 4 last week cuz I was tired of seeing it on the desk and not being able to use it (I have tmobile)... Now I can't afford to buy another one for 800 bucks LOL

Guys from iPhone Dev Team
    THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by ozarka View Post
    I GET NO SERVICE AFTER A few seconds with some signal bars... it goe s from 4 bars and then to newtwork lose then NO SERVICE. I REPEAT "NO SERVICE" :@ WTF . IM USING IPHONE 3G 4.0 SHOULD I RESTORE AND DO THIS WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. I HAD NO SERVICE WITH 0.93 AND NOW STILL NO SERVICE.
    Turn off 3G. Sounds like that's exactly your problem. If you're on T-Mobile, you HAVE to turn off 3G for the unlock to work. Otherwise you'll consistently have that "no service" problem. Try it out and let me know your results.

Quote Originally Posted by BeachLivin88 View Post
    Okay just so we are all on the same page here... All of you unlockers should know that Apple can see weather or not you are running on AT&T or T-mobile. Anyone not using AT&T is going to have a useless bricked phone with a voided warranty. Stop being dumb and switch to AT&T. Everyone complains about them but I am never without a signal and the 3G freaking screams.
    Why don't you stop being dumb?

Who died and made you chief decision maker for everyone in the world.

Go back to your xbox games kid!

Quote Originally Posted by Assassination View Post
    JESUS ******* CHRIST! Ok iphone 4 is done with jailbreak and unlock! YAY! NOW back to the 3G users our phone is ******* retarted! Help Us Please!
    Why don't you take Muhammed's name in vain instead huh?
    Last edited by exNavy; 2010-08-04 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by BeachLivin88 View Post
    Okay just so we are all on the same page here... All of you unlockers should know that Apple can see weather or not you are running on AT&T or T-mobile. Anyone not using AT&T is going to have a useless bricked phone with a voided warranty. Stop being dumb and switch to AT&T. Everyone complains about them but I am never without a signal and the 3G freaking screams.
    So, you came on a thread about unlocking at which the DevTeam worked extremely hard to nullify their efforts and the insult people for using an awesome resource?

You need to find a new hobby... IMMEDIATELY. That or either kill yourself... Which works for most of us, I'd say.

Just stick him on the old ignore list. Works great! One less stupid person.

Anyone has clear instruction on how to cut a sim card?

Thank you iphone dev team!!!!!!!!

I bet Jody Sanders is droolin all over himself right about now...lol...

"WE DID IT!" Haha
    "Don't hold it like that!"

Real noob question here:
    Will getting this unlock make my iphone 4 not work with ATT anymore? Im asking cause i will be using a different carrier once i cancel my contract in 3 months. Or should i just wait until then to unlock?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast