Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My3G Updated, Supports FaceTime

This really works!! I tested it and OMG, its not slow or choppy! AWESOME!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

It's perfect.....wow....awesome job guys!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yesterday, as soon as I did jailbreak, immediately downloaded Rock App & transferred licenses for MyWiFi and My3G -- figured that the repositories would be overwhelmed once the news became more widespread.

I think my iPhone did a reboot about 10 mins. ago because the 3G signal may have dropped (poor coverage) area. Other than that, Hava Player + and MyWiFi work fine.
    Last edited by BustAGroove; 2010-08-02 at 11:09 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

If somebody want to test FaceTime, send me a private message with your number and I will call you. I need to make a test too.

MMI's Official Devil Dog santacruzlocal's Avatar
    Thanks

How many people are actually using Facetime?

Quote Originally Posted by Aber1Kanobee View Post
    Nice, but WTF is up with the repo...? I feel like ModMyi has really been dropping the ball lately...I've attempted to access this and others with no success and its really frustrating?!?! Just curious whats going on...? New admins, lack of funds, no organization? This used to be one of the favorite and most reliable repo's available? Hope they can somehow get their "mojo" back!
    I suggest you take your 8 posts and shove them up your ***. They do this for free. They're getting hit by hundreds of thousands of users at once and you're complaining about how they can't keep up with the load? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by adrian1480 View Post
    it does not.

My3G (available in Rock) does work. only $3.99.
    So lame. I bought 3G Unrestrictor last night. Fail.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santacruzlocal View Post
    How many people are actually using Facetime?
    I believe the real question is "How many people are actually using Facetime NOW?"

I know I am. I travel a lot and now I can use Facetime wherever I want so long as I have a signal. I know WiFi hotspots are becoming more and more popular now but they're not exactly everywhere now. I have no WiFi around my work and my wife has WiFi available at home. Was a problem but now My3G solved it...

Quote Originally Posted by UTPharmer View Post
    So lame. I bought 3G Unrestrictor last night. Fail.
    not fail. i think they are one in the same. both are coming from http://apt.thebigboss.org. but of course, its always nice to get things for free. but anycase.. both sites seem to be very busy and im unable to download from either one

Sadly this requires Rock & I refuse to ever install that again on my iPhone. Perhaps, 3G Unrestrictor will be updated or perhaps the makers of My3G will see the light & offer us the option to just install their program.

~Tario70

Thanks

Facetime works great with My3G.

Still unable to install RockApp or My3G. Servers seem pretty strained still. I'll try again tonight. Sounds like it works perfectly for those that have been able to get it on their iPhone.

Got 3G Unrestrictor but it does not work for Facetime, so I ll try My3G later on when the server is less loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by leletyM3 View Post
    Got 3G Unrestrictor but it does not work for Facetime, so I ll try My3G later on when the server is less loaded!
    that sucks.. i wonder it doesn work? was the facetime option there under unrestrictor??

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    that sucks.. i wonder it doesn work? was the facetime option there under unrestrictor??
    No under the list with the 3G unrestrictor I can't find the Facetime option so it does not work. I tried to add the "Contact" but it does not work. Youtube and VoIP works fine so I can watch HiDef video on the YouTube app now.

I ll try My3G later on when it gets less busy.

Is working now!! Go check

Is there anyway to download and purchase My3G without using Rock App? Thanks

This was the inevitable future for the wifi-restricted Facetime.
    From the Fire We Shall Ascend

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i have mywi and when i downloaded my3g i can no longer use mywi. mywi crashes. cant have both of best worlds i guess. not complaining ! loving it !

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast