Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1170

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 is Jailbroken aka The Return of JailbreakMe.com

Installer is an old version of Cydia and in5ta110u5 is illegal

Default What ????
    Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    So, I visited the site and got my iPhone jailbroken, and Cydia installed and all that went fine. But if I go back to jailbreakme.com, I'll get the error message "Oops, looks like the installer crashed last time you tried to jailbreak..." ....except for the fact that my phone IS jailbroken and Cydia is fully functional. When I slide to jailbreak, just to see what happens, it asks me if I want to jailbreak, but tells me that I'm "already jailbroken". So, if that's the case, what's the deal with the first error message I'm getting??
    Don't you have anything better to do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MN1987 View Post
    So, I visited the site and got my iPhone jailbroken, and Cydia installed and all that went fine. But if I go back to jailbreakme.com, I'll get the error message "Oops, looks like the installer crashed last time you tried to jailbreak..." ....except for the fact that my phone IS jailbroken and Cydia is fully functional. When I slide to jailbreak, just to see what happens, it asks me if I want to jailbreak, but tells me that I'm "already jailbroken". So, if that's the case, what's the deal with the first error message I'm getting??
    Why would you worry about it if your iDevice is JB ???

Why is Rock legal and *********** illegal? Don't they have the same function?
    Last edited by Sidawi; 2010-08-13 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Warez Mention

Not at all - much as I am not a fan of Rock they provide legal software. The other one you mentioned is for stealing software and is very, very nasty.
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

why do people dislike rock app so much?? i prefer it over cydia alot more since it runs smoother and faster plus you get to search by details- top rated, new.

Quote Originally Posted by HAVOKGT View Post
    why do people dislike rock app so much?? i prefer it over cydia alot more since it runs smoother and faster plus you get to search by details- top rated, new.
    The first time I used Rock was when v2.2.1 firmware was out and at the time I found it horrible. Since I got a iPhone 4 I decided to give MyWi a try and since Rock is required I had no choice.

Right now I find the Rock app much faster than Cydia. It even caches downloads if it happens to timeout so you do not have to redownload the whole thing or be forced to respring or reboot due to the failed download.

One thing I do hate is that they are forcing single device licenses so I have to buy a App 2 times to use it on my iPhone and touch which in my opinion is ****** up. I paid for it so let me use it. I absolutely hate DRM because it only hurts the people who pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidawi View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sidawi View Post
    Rock sells apps like the Cydia Store, and ********** is for cracked apps which are ways to get paid apps of the app store for free instead of paying

Quote Originally Posted by wolverinemarky View Post
    Rock sells apps like the Cydia Store, and ********** is for cracked apps which are ways to get paid apps of the app store for free instead of paying
    explanation should not have been required. sad, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by adrian1480 View Post
    explanation should not have been required. sad, isn't it?
    yea must be new to jb i hope because everyone should know the differences

Iphone 3GS
    Version 4.0.1 (8a306)
    Carrier Vodafone UK 7.0
    Model MC131b
    Modem Firmware 05.13.05

Whatever I try when using JailbreakMe or any associated link...I ALWAYS GET "Oops... File Recieved Was Invalid"

IF THERE IS A SOLUTION WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND MAKE IT KNOWN??

Quote Originally Posted by jimster1905 View Post
    Iphone 3GS
    Version 4.0.1 (8a306)
    Carrier Vodafone UK 7.0
    Model MC131b
    Modem Firmware 05.13.05

Whatever I try when using JailbreakMe or any associated link...I ALWAYS GET "Oops... File Recieved Was Invalid"

IF THERE IS A SOLUTION WILL SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND MAKE IT KNOWN??
    i am having the same problem. whats wrong with jailbreakme.com ?

^ musclenerd tweeted that there is a problem, he suggested going to JailbreakMe instead but that still might not work. He suspects it's from AT&T using their power over the internet to take the site down

isnt it possible to download the needed pdf file and do it ourselves??

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dying4004 View Post
    isnt it possible to download the needed pdf file and do it ourselves??
    Yes it is possible, that was talked about in this thread around page 50 I believe. It won't work with the current files that are up on jailbreakme right now though, you would have needed the files from it when it was working.

I was able to downgrade my new iphone 4 to 4.0.1 from 4.0.2 after it was delivered today and access jailbreak me today. it gave me the oops error the first time I tried so i restarted my phone and it worked.

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Hasn't worked for me all day today, even after numerous reboots and cache clearing.

Quote Originally Posted by kadernal View Post
    I was able to downgrade my new iphone 4 to 4.0.1 from 4.0.2 after it was delivered today and access jailbreak me today. it gave me the oops error the first time I tried so i restarted my phone and it worked.

And how would you be able to do that without shsh blobs exactly?

sounds like you have secret that nobody else knows.

Quote Originally Posted by tellytel View Post
    And how would you be able to do that without shsh blobs exactly?

sounds like you have secret that nobody else knows.
    LOL....check your facts....Apple still signing 4.01 as of today

Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast