Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 is Jailbroken aka The Return of JailbreakMe.com

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedEvoIX View Post
    Anyone keep getting this error? Cant install any sources! How can i fix this?

I am getting similar errors. I cannot down load rock app or Mywi (4.0) nor can I down load 3g unrestrictor... It seems as those repo's are down... Can anyone confirm that they are down? Also for those who have jailbroken, is Cydia running alittle sluggish to you?

Thanks..

I can't jailbreak my i4 on 4.0.1, Safari just crashes once it's done downloading the jailbreak. Rebooting doesn't work, neither does clearing cache. Anyone else with similar problems?
    This happened to me. The script didn't finish and can't be re-initialized. You will need to do a hard reset or restore from scratch
    Last edited by saunupe1911; 2010-08-02 at 05:52 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yecats View Post
    I have also lost my 3G service after the jailbreak. I can also make calls and text, I show full bars, but I am unable to access anything using 3G....

Same here...

Quote Originally Posted by mister4stars View Post
    My dock is not acting right... does anyone know how i can fix this???
    Are you using Winterboard to try and hide the dock? I've found that right now, Winterboard is acting up and will push everything up if you do that.

Also have found that after jailbreaking on my 3G, I can no longer have user wallpapers through Winterboard. I'm stuck with a boring black background.

Quote Originally Posted by ckat238 View Post
    I am getting similar errors. I cannot down load rock app or Mywi (4.0) nor can I down load 3g unrestrictor... It seems as those repo's are down... Can anyone confirm that they are down? Also for those who have jailbroken, is Cydia running alittle sluggish to you?

Thanks..
    I was having the same problem with installing repos yesterday. But I think that the sever was just over loaded cause around 2am pt i was able to install a few repos.
    Cydia is not sluggish at all probably the same issue just being over loaded with everyone trying to jailbreak.

Thanks

Cydia is not slow at all. I just finished with an ipod touch and a 3GS and everything is on time and on target.
    As promised somewhere near the beginning, I just donated $100.00
    Thanks so much for turning my Rockin' ipod back into a piece of equipment i WANT to use!
    unklbyl

OS X - excellent enough to put on phones LGgeek's Avatar
    Thanks

comex, planetbeing and the iPhone Dev Team I want to say thank you for your efforts (downloading the signal app) in creating all the jailbreaks. I feel guilty that I enjoy the fruits of all your effort and can't do anything in return.
    So on behalf of all the people that get to enjoy their idevice to the fullest, Thank You.
    Last edited by LGgeek; 2010-08-02 at 06:40 PM.
    I don't drink kool-Aid, I don't join cults.
    This is why I break out in cold sweat going to Apple retail store.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Everyone!!!! Once again this jailbreak works!! I just dl rock your phone app from cydia and also dl my3g app and facetime worked on the 3g network!!! Amazing!!! Donating now!!!
    Last edited by LxNos7; 2010-08-02 at 07:00 PM.

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

I went to the page and found no joy

The jailbreakme.com page is not working at all. Apple must of blown up the servers.

Default Jailbroke and lost everything
    My phone turned off in the process of jailbreaking and would get stuck on the Apple logo. I had to restore factory default settings. Lost 12GB of really important stuff that I'll never get back.. I thought it would be smooth like it was for a billion other people. Should've known to back up my pictures and videos atleast >_<

Question:

My AT&T upgrade discount isn't available until 5/2011, and seeing the method of the jailbreak, Apple will most likely patch it in the next update. Should I get the iPhone4 now or is there a good chance that the DevTeam will find another hole to exploit once this one is patched?

I apologize if someone asked this question (I doubt it)--I have read through about 45-50 pages, but my eyes started getting tired.

Thanks

this JB blows just a litl

the site going down isnt anything serious is it?

Wow the site is getting slammed it hasn't worked for me in 3 tries already. O well at least there is no harm in keep trying.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
    Question:

My AT&T upgrade discount isn't available until 5/2011, and seeing the method of the jailbreak, Apple will most likely patch it in the next update. Should I get the iPhone4 now or is there a good chance that the DevTeam will find another hole to exploit once this one is patched?

I apologize if someone asked this question (I doubt it)--I have read through about 45-50 pages, but my eyes started getting tired.

Every-time Apple has sent out an update for the iphone, the great Jail breaking teams have worked so hard in jail breaking that update. So its up to you if you want to buy a new one or wait for your contract.

Yeah take winterboard off if your having high dock problems
    Last edited by cmurderr03; 2010-08-02 at 07:48 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i had problems with my phone going to exit mode so i did a full restore and now im trying to access jailbreak me but it ssays sever with specified hostname could not be found...so im SOl with a phone right now...is it down or what? everything worked fine yesterday

Thanks

anyone having issues with popup blocker? the settings for the app isn't loading... i did a search and found one guy possibly had success with disabling the app kill switch via bossprefs, but bossprefs doesn't seem to be 4.0 friendly..

apt.modmyi.com is down.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

so since apt.modmyi.com is down that means the jailbreakme.com is down as well?

Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast