Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 is Jailbroken aka The Return of JailbreakMe.com

Pretty cool that we got a jailbreak for all devices now.
    Im keeping my redsnow iOS4 jb. Im not wanting the problems everyone is having now.

anyone try safari download manager on i4 4.0.1?

I Jizzed my pants. FT,MMS working fine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -randymarshjizz.jpg  

@comex

Adding http://beta.leimobile.com/repo/ in Cydia and installing their package should fix MMS issues for T-Mobile users.

^Just added this source and installed the fix. I can confirm that this works for T-Mobile users.

Now all you have to do is go into cydia and update. This fixes the mms and FaceTime. You may have to reboot and turn them on tho for them to start working

iPhone? More like MyPhone bunnywhi7e's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys what am I doing wrong ?! I have iPhone 4 running on 4.0 OS. I don't have a computer @ home and never synced this phone. I don't have any backup or anything. Got the phone on launch date and have been using it ever since. Today I went to jailbreakme.com and jailbroke it the very first try without any problems. MMS & Facetime is not visible anymore. Pretty much this whole jailbreak slows down my phone totally. I downloaded winterboard and i cannot apply anything ? How on earth do you apply a theme or anything ? I downloaded something and i just dont see the list on my winterboard to apply anything! What am I doing wrong!

Anyone found any problems jailbraking the iPhone 4 on the 4.0.1 yet?!?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bunnywhi7e View Post
    Guys what am I doing wrong ?! I have iPhone 4 running on 4.0 OS. I don't have a computer @ home and never synced this phone. I don't have any backup or anything. Got the phone on launch date and have been using it ever since. Today I went to jailbreakme.com and jailbroke it the very first try without any problems. MMS & Facetime is not visible anymore. Pretty much this whole jailbreak slows down my phone totally. I downloaded winterboard and i cannot apply anything ? How on earth do you apply a theme or anything ? I downloaded something and i just dont see the list on my winterboard to apply anything! What am I doing wrong!
    Fix FaceTime and MMS Problem on iPhone 4 After Jailbreaking with JailbreakMe 2.0 | Redmond Pie
    Last edited by jwlionking; 2010-08-02 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 06turbo View Post
    Am I stupid or is there no photo tab in itunes for my 3gs 4.0 or my iphone 4 4.0.1 now. There is one if I plug my ipad 3.2 in just not the phones now. The 3gs has been jailbroken on 4.0 for awhile with snowbreeze. I just did the i4 tonight.Should I update itunes to 9.2.1
    Is itunes 9.2.1 okay

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yecats View Post

Look at the 2 posts above you and here is the info : http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-faceti...ilbreakme-2.0/
    Last edited by jwlionking; 2010-08-02 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yecats View Post
    Yes I am on 4.0.1. it just stops on a purple screen after I slide.
    My mom says im cool

My iPhone is a Part of Me EskimoRuler's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes
    You don't like the iPad because you don't have one!

iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Thanks

giggity giggity gig....alright...
    Extremly Happy Verizon iPhone User...

iPhone 4 32gb CDMA JailBROKE!

So is the site overloaded and that's why this doesn't work right now?

Quote Originally Posted by bunnywhi7e View Post
    Guys what am I doing wrong ?! I have iPhone 4 running on 4.0 OS. I don't have a computer @ home and never synced this phone. I don't have any backup or anything. Got the phone on launch date and have been using it ever since. Today I went to jailbreakme.com and jailbroke it the very first try without any problems. MMS &
    Facetime is not visible anymore. Pretty much this whole jailbreak slows down my phone totally. I downloaded winterboard and i cannot apply anything ? How on earth do you apply a theme or anything ? I downloaded something and i just dont see the list on my winterboard to apply anything! What am I doing wrong!
    Go into cydia and install the changes that shod fix the mms and FaceTime just go back make sure they are turned on and turn the phone off and back on. As for winterboard idk haven't got that far into messi g with all that sorry.

Can someone update the first post to tell those who jailbroke early that just run cydia to reinstall Facetime and MMS

Yes the cydia update works everything works now off to do some theme making!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what comex said just back out and try again

iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jason_wehrwein View Post
    Yes I am on 4.0.1. it just stops on a purple screen after I slide.

Server overload my brother, clear your cache and history, reboot phone, then keep trying took me a few tries, but got it! BEST OF LUCK

AND DONATE TO COMEX
    Extremly Happy Verizon iPhone User...

iPhone 4 32gb CDMA JailBROKE!

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast