Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 is Jailbroken aka The Return of JailbreakMe.com

Wooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BillionaireBoyzClub View Post
    I did the jailbreak and I restarded the phone and its been on the apple logo for hours now. Dont know what to do!
    had the same problem the first time you gotta restore
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    mms and facetime both are gone after rebooting your phone no matter what
    this is not true, see my post above

Quote Originally Posted by Faxmonkey View Post
    I have mixed feelings about this being a Webapp. Its conveinant, sure -- but consider this:

In order for this to work, that means there's an exploit in Safari which allows a website to take *full* control of your phone. They're using it "For good", but anyone can now take that exploit and use it for evil. A malicious website could use this same exploit to inject malware into your phone and do pretty much anything they wanted with the phone itself.

Useful, but potentially very scary.

On the flipside, how long before every display model iPhone/iPad is jailbroken? I hope Apple is fast to block these sites through their wifi or hilarity (they won't find it as funny) will ensue.

Interesting stuf...

I have tried it right away on my 3GS and worked fine, the process is very simple and easy. But when I tried to jailbreak my iPad, whenever I slide the jailbreak,the ipad goes in reset mode with apple sign and restarts me back and nothing is downloaded.Does anyone have the same problem? any body tried some way to get this cleared ? help needed please

thanks a lot!!!! amazing

Having the same issue as everyone else I guess. What's odd though, is I actually took a screen shot of cydia on my phone and sent it to my friend via MMS. SO once jail broken, it was still there, but now gone. Maybe a restart finished an update or something...no face time or mms though.

Quote Originally Posted by phillq23 View Post
    this is not true, see my post above
    if you restore your phone you lose your cydia and have to rejailbreak i have restore 4 times and every time cydia is not there
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

Quote Originally Posted by aaauustiinnn View Post
    Everyone reboot your phone and tell us if your mms and FaceTime is gone. (I bet it will be)
    both gone. i wonder if its as easy as having someone with working mms to just post a plist file or something for those whos mms and facetime are disabled

Lost Facetime- no facetime button in phone settings.
    Still have MMS.

I was victimized by the FaceTime bug

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Okay so I restored my phone, then restored from my last un-jailbroken backup - and it didn't load any of my apps [which were all in a bunch of folders nicely] nor did it load all of my music. What the hell? Restored everything else. Is there something I'm doing wrong or what?
    after restore sync your iphone everything will go back the way you had it
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Despite the bugs I for one am happy to have my jailbreak back, well done comex and all others who helped. I am sure all the bugs will be ironed out in time. I have donated hope others will too.

Ahh... ********** 3.2.4 works just fine.

I tried the 2.5 version and it didn't work very well.

Please find your own way of installing the **********. Google works.

hopefully by next wknd they will have mms and facetime fixed i thought the whole reason why the JB was delayed was cause facetime didnt work
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks to Comex/devteam.

I successfully jailbroke my iPod Touch 3G on the first attempt, it finished in a couple minutes. It worked great right out of the box. I then restarted my device and everything is still A-OK.

I do have that funny pixel line during the logo startup, but I really couldn't care less. How often do you look at that screen? It's a pretty trivial bug.

Any iphone 4 users successfully JB and still have facetime and MMS?

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    hopefully by next wknd they will have mms and facetime fixed i thought the whole reason why the JB was delayed was cause facetime didnt work
    updated to 4.0.1 and rejailbroke and facetime and mms work fine. all's a go!

i start the process and safari frezzes up i can acces everything else in the ihpone but safari froze is this normal or should i restart it

i started at 7:52 and its 8:07 even the time froze.

I'm still trying to find a better solution, but according to @comegox, restoring from a backup consistently fixes MMS/FaceTime. - Comex
    http://twitter.com/comex
    Last edited by h2a; 2010-08-02 at 02:09 AM.

Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast