Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.1 Released

holy wack unlyrical lyrics andre your f-in right
    to the rap mobile
    lets go!

its installing firmware now
    ill be without nes for a few days i guess which is good...
    ive almost thrown that shit because of a damn baseball game i swear the cpu cheats
    [CENTER] Honda-Tech FTW

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farani View Post
    damn looks like I news a new cord then eh LOL
    try yours and let us know if it works, otherwise, here is the link to the one i was referring to

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...nplm=MB129LL/A

Quote Originally Posted by blast7 View Post
    not true....... iSwitcher came out with an update today along with a few other themes and apps in AppTapp

I would assume that the 3rd party devs will continue coding there apps using 1.02 or earlier and then port there code (where applicable) after the 1.1.1 firmware is jailbroken
    true.....but they came out earlier today, making me think they were ready yesterday or sooner and only released today.......but you could be right.

I guess i got a new game to play that apple cant block......called the "Waiting Game"

eww its looks so plain, except they added a purple itunes icon..lol
    [CENTER] Honda-Tech FTW

iPhone? More like MyPhone cockyjeremy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper44 View Post
    Holy sh*t. This thread would only be about 2 pages long if people could learn how to read the first damn post.
    So are you saying after i update my 3rd party software won't work? Haha!!

your lying! haha
    [CENTER] Honda-Tech FTW

help my iphone is stuck at connect to itunes

so has anyone tried a component cable yet? does it work? or is our only option the composite cable?
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Thanks

yes the component cable works decent

when i upgraded my phone all my apps stayed the same
    MyPhone is better than yours

so is it just the mini plug on one end and the yellow, red, and white on the other (for the composite, obviously)? or do they have to plug into the ipod dock connector at the bottom? would a generic one from radio shack work? i wasn't sure since the opening is so narrow.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad

Green Apple
    Thanks

A while back I ran AnySim but it was unsuccessfull in unlocking my phone. So my phone is still locked to at&t. Think its ok to do the firmware update? I am running 3rd party apps, but I am not really worried about loosing those.

Thanks

can someone else confirm that iphonebrowser works... also does Manzana Work???

Mine says " Incorrect SIM", I has unlocked it but was using AT&T SIM WITH it....will i need a new SIM? what excuse should i give the AT&T guy?

Thanks

Well it looks like some help may be on the way, the guys over at iphonesimfree.com are claiming there unlock method survived the update. And there working on selling a solution to the problem. At least we have a start.

Green Apple
    Thanks

No point in going to AT&T another sim card does not work and Apple is black listing you if you call and tell them once you give them the IMEI number and its the 0000 one your fawked.

Quote Originally Posted by rishidhar View Post
    Mine says " Incorrect SIM", I has unlocked it but was using AT&T SIM WITH it....will i need a new SIM? what excuse should i give the AT&T guy?
    Just show him the phone and say ATT sent u for a new SIM..

Reports are that doesnt help though. The Phone is Semi-Bricked until someone figures out a fix, because a new SIM doesnt do it.

Im gonna try and get my phone replaced tomorrow, as good as the DEV Team is, I cant wait for a fix

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Conquest3.0 For This Useful Post:

nickyhkg (2007-09-28)

heh make sure to update your itunes and iphone both! I had only done iphone (it never told me to update itunes?) and my phone was stuck in connect to itunes, and i would get an error. But for the heck of it I updated itunes and it was able to fix my iphone!

Default Will iTunes force you to upgrade the firmware 1.1.1?
    I just bought a new iPhone and it's already unlocked. But I need to sync my contacts and music to my iPhone now, will iTunes force me to upgrade to the new firmware 1.1.1? if it does then I will be stuck with an useless iPhone with no contacts and music in it at all! Can someone help to answer this question?
    Thank you so much!

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast