Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Saurik Interview : Jay Discusses the iPhone 4 Jailbreak

I can't wait to install Dusk theme and mywi

i want the cydia "reloading data" t shirt.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bleeditout2130's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prozac4312 View Post
    I didn't eat cool.

Typos during e-rants ftw.

Edit: ...and furthermore...why does virginity have such a negative stigma? I didn't say it was bad that he is likely a virgin, just an observation.
    Typically those that insinuate another is a virgin out of nowhere are compensating for something....

Fo real? My boy got 365 unread text messages LMFAO!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

Good video. But i just need it for my 3gs new bootrom

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4 Master View Post
    wow what the ****
    this dude has a jailbroken iphone 4
    why has that ******** comex released it for all of us

mod edit/
    Ok, I think i've figured something out here.... I realize there are some serious azzholes out there, but can anyone really be this big of a ******r AND bulletproof too??

I am convinced that these "members" are shills that are intentionally here simply to stir up drama and generate hits and posts to mmi. Hits = ad revenue, and its possible that while the owners of this site are losing their asses on no Cydia revenue, while nobody has a jailbroken phone... increasing ad revenue is all they can do! How do you do that? Increase hit an post stats!!

How else can it be explained??? ALL these jagoffs have....
    1. Joined within the last few weeks
    2. Usually have fewer than a dozen posts that are ALL slanderous and insulting moronic babble
    3. Mods only sometimes edit them, and ONLY the profanity
    4. Not ONE of them has had a post deleted or been banned!!!

Membership to this site is not a right, its a privilege... So how else can you explain the continued existence of these counter-productive annoyance "members" on mmi??
    Last edited by TheOnlyest; 2010-07-24 at 02:15 AM.
    Praise the Devs! To each and every one of you who spend your time writing code and making apps for little or no profit... Its YOU that makes the iPhone great, NOT Apple!! From me to you, a million thanks!!

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheOnlyest For This Useful Post:

KartRacer (2010-07-24), Kenny3Stacks (2010-07-24), LastSonOfKrypton (2010-07-24), monchy36 (2010-07-24), robertr1 (2010-07-27), ronfin44 (2010-07-24), rumcajs (2010-07-24), Wilbourn (2010-07-24)

^^^^^^^^

I completely agree.

To the people who complain about others having the jailbreak.

Seriously? If it was done it would be released. You know they have to make it stable before they release it. Otherwise you'd comeback and complain about how crappy the jailbreak is, just wait and stop trolling.

With that being said this is awesome. One small step for cydia and one giant leap for jailbreaking. Lol
    Last edited by PWNsyst3m; 2010-07-24 at 03:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iPhone4 Master View Post
    wow what the ****
    this dude has a jailbroken iphone 4
    why has that comex released it for all of us

mod edit/

You have 7 posts since coming here, and 5 out of the 7 are you crying about not having a jailbreak, and bad-mouthing the very people you want to release it. Listen, just leave. Seriously. You're the reason talented hackers quit doing this. They get sick of people like you talking smack while at the same time demanding they release their FREE work! You're just a d-bag, and I hope a mod gets sick of your crap too and bans you.
    Quote Originally Posted by flash66 View Post
    Your an ignorant moron!
    fail

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ronfin44 For This Useful Post:

PWNsyst3m (2010-07-24)

Previously Known as A.T MetallicaFan1991's Avatar
    Thanks

Sauriks awesome, he's always helped me when I've had trouble with Cydia.

MBP 15" 2.66Ghz Core 2 Duo Nvidia 9400M 9600GT 256MB OS X 10.6.4 Windows 7 June 2009
    iPhone 4 August 28th

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Ok, I think i've figured something out here.... I realize there are some serious azzholes out there, but can anyone really be this big of a ******r AND bulletproof too??

I am convinced that these "members" are shills that are intentionally here simply to stir up drama and generate hits and posts to mmi. Hits = ad revenue, and its possible that while the owners of this site are losing their asses on no Cydia revenue, while nobody has a jailbroken phone... increasing ad revenue is all they can do! How do you do that? Increase hit an post stats!!

How else can it be explained??? ALL these jagoffs have....
    1. Joined within the last few weeks
    2. Usually have fewer than a dozen posts that are ALL slanderous and insulting moronic babble
    3. Mods only sometimes edit them, and ONLY the profanity
    4. Not ONE of them has had a post deleted or been banned!!!
    I've noticed the same thing lately with relatively brand new members who have only a handful of posts that are seemingly trying to purposively incite a flame war in every post of they make. Although I dont think its a conspiracy (C-O-N......spiracy!!!!..... yes, that is a In Living Color reference and yes I am old school yo lol) to generate hit revenue due to lack of iPhone 4 Jailbroken iPhones being able to use MMi cydia source, I do feel as thou it is a wave of "flash in the pan" members who are not here for the community or to contribute anything meaningful to the site and are the same know nothing Yo-Yo's you see all over Twitter asking the guys who make everything happen 24/7 when the jailbreak is gonna come out and annoying the you know what out of them and the yo-yo's who are only here for a Jailbreak. I also feel that these people who are only here for a wham bam thank ya ma'am Jailbreak think that there Mr/Mrs Hot stuff and feel as thou that since this is the internet and its a forum they can treat everyone like the dog ish that stuck to the bottom of their shoe...... and its sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyest View Post
    Membership to this site is not a right, its a privilege... So how else can you explain the continued existence of these counter-productive annoyance "members" on mmi??
    .....Sign of the end times maybe? I mean I know I see the signs like mtv no longer showing music (ever), shows like JerseyShore and movies like Twilight are running rampant.... its the decline of humanity.... all we can do is buy a butt load of batteries, water, beanie weenie's and other canned goods and of course, Ammo..... lots and lots of ammo for the Zombies....
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

Thanks

Nice interview. Where can I find that shirt? I want it.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Membership to this site is not a right, its a privilege... So how else can you explain the continued existence of these counter-productive annoyance "members" on mmi?? I think the law here should do something about it like give one break when there trying to fire things up, if they don't stop then banned this people... They really annoyng...

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prozac4312 View Post
    I didn't eat cool.

Typos during e-rants ftw.

Edit: ...and furthermore...why does virginity have such a negative stigma? I didn't say it was bad that he is likely a virgin, just an observation.
    Haha indeed Damn iPhone autocorrect!

Just razzing you man, no biggie. Jay has done a lot for JB is all.

When this jailbreak is released their server is going to be absolutely hammered for a few days. Cydia will be so slow! It's gonna be awesome to have the jailbreak finally, but the first few days to a week will be so slooooooow.

Quote Originally Posted by monchy36 View Post
    Membership to this site is not a right, its a privilege... So how else can you explain the continued existence of these counter-productive annoyance "members" on mmi?? I think the law here should do something about it like give one break when there trying to fire things up, if they don't stop then banned this people... They really annoyng...
    Not trying to be smart or anything but they do, they're called infractions.
    With that said I think they should enforce them a little more to these type of people.
    With that said it would be hard to do that because there are so many of them.
    They should start a task force against trolling. Lol

Please hit the report post button, located under their username. We'll smack them around for you

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Broomhead For This Useful Post:

PWNsyst3m (2010-07-24)

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    Please hit the report post button, located under their username. We'll smack them around for you
    Awesome. I never really noticed that due to 80% of my time on here is through the mobile version. Trolls better watch out, the task force has begun.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PWNsyst3m For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (2010-07-24), LSZ33 (2010-07-24)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jamp1483 View Post
    How bout we donate more and stop suggesting less
    -Considering THE DEV TEAM DOES NOT, I REPEAT NOT, ACCEPT DONATIONS...... for the gazillionth time.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast