Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Case Program

iPhone? More like MyPhone macsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard the bumpers do wear out quickly

iPhone? More like MyPhone ddfilms's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rugbrn View Post
    am I the only one getting this:

how did you get the custom carrier name on an iPhone 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ddfilms View Post
    I have a custom carrier name as well! It's a backup from my old jailbroken 3GS!

Quote Originally Posted by bobright View Post
    I went with this one as well as my first choice, it looked the nicest IMO

BTW I got 2 others but wont say much lets just say I triple-dipped!
    Care to explain?
    Last edited by TWOGUNZ; 2010-07-23 at 07:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TWOGUNZ For This Useful Post:

ddfilms (2010-07-23), mvppadilla (2010-07-23)

Hey what case did you all get? I was scared the Bumpers would not be available if I waited a lil longer, so I just went ahead with them. I didn't know if the invisible shield works with any of the other cases, but I remember someone putting a bumper on their iPhone with invisible shield so I guess I chose right.

Hmm.. I only see black bumpers available. Did they run out of white??

Edit:
    Meh, got the clear incase anyways.
    Last edited by realisticmind1; 2010-07-23 at 08:01 PM.
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

My iPhone is a Part of Me headcheese's Avatar
    Thanks

No colors were available for the bumpers except black.

Why wasn't the Vapor from ElementCase included? That's the one I really want!
    Oh, I don't know, maybe because it's an overpriced $80 piece of junk?

Thanks

Why the hell is all te cases are black?

Quote Originally Posted by tudtran View Post
    Why the hell is all te cases are black?
    Apple is gothic? I mean really have you EVER seen Steve Jobs NOT wear a BLACK sweater? Ya, they practice satanism in the walls of Cupertino =D

Quote Originally Posted by ddfilms View Post
    It goes into the backup that you do on iTunes. When I restored my iPhone 4 from backup I got my custom carrier back.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by piston597 View Post
    Hey what case did you all get? I was scared the Bumpers would not be available if I waited a lil longer, so I just went ahead with them. I didn't know if the invisible shield works with any of the other cases, but I remember someone putting a bumper on their iPhone with invisible shield so I guess I chose right.

The speck pixelskin HD works with the invisible shield , thats what I chose

Does anyone else find it ironic that by the time people get their cases it will be out of their 30 day grace period?

So for those that were waiting for this, to see if they liked the fix, it will be too late to return their phones lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me Wilbourn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oneh1tko View Post
    Does anyone else find it ironic that by the time people get their cases it will be out of their 30 day grace period?

So for those that were waiting for this, to see if they liked the fix, it will be too late to return their phones lol
    Even thou you will be out of the grace period (30 days from date of purchase so Im assuming that you, like me purchased your's either on or very close to the initial launch date) to return your iPhone and get your money back, you still have that 1 year warranty that you can "use" (aka exploit) if you have any "issues" (either real of fictional) to get you a new iPhone 4 if and when a fixed version comes out later this year......

There are always ways to get a new iphone at the apple store if done right (and are still under warranty and do not have water damage or a cracked screen cause then your SOL) because 90% of the time the Apple employee's will want to avoid any problems and will give you a new one if they can't fix it.....

Just use the spill that I used "I have the death grip, its dropping call's, the proximity sensor acts up from time to time and causes me to end the call on accident, it's been freezing/lagging on me, When someone is calling me I try to hit the Answer button or the end call button within the call and it's not responding when I tap it, AND my iPhone is getting stuck in Headphone mode and It wont come out of the mode unless I restore my iPhone which I have had to do several times"........

It's a flawless plan of action which has worked for me several times (with the new iPhone [ I found a scratch on the back glass and this is what I did to get me a new one] as well as previous versions) and will work for most people if executed correctly.
    You see that "Thanks!" button? It likes it when you click it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilbourn For This Useful Post:

Oneh1tko (2010-07-23)

Lol...

Sneaky sneaky...

Yes, committing fraud is the way to go.

No get that too and I will be call ing Appel

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

So I just got an email that the original that I purchased was refunded to me. I was also able to order one through this program. Wonder if it will work!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Yes, committing fraud is the way to go.
    Hey whatever works. Sometimes you gotta stick it to the man if they are sticking it to you first. I would be pissed if they rolled out a phone without these problems but decided to do these stupid free bumpers just so they wouldn't have to give us all working phones. There are PLENTY of worse things one can do with their life than make up a fictional problem about their phone to get one that works out of the box as intended. And I don't think Apple is hurting for the money... In short, people can get all moral about this but nobody gives a crap.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 2010-07-23 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sziklassy For This Useful Post:

Wilbourn (2010-07-24)

Ya you can always get a replacement easily, just say your iPhone has issues like the proximity sensor every now and then, they can't prove you wrong. Just google up a bunch of iPhone issues and choose which you like lol.

Then when they change their replacement/warranty policies, you people will be the first to complain. Just because a company is doing good doesn't give you the right to fabricate a story to get a free replacement.

The only one that gets hurt from it is the consumer.

I mean if your phone has a legitimate issue you should go and get a fix/replacement, but lying about something to get rid of a scratch?
    Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 2010-07-23 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Then when they change their replacement/warranty policies, you people will be the first to complain. Just because a company is doing good doesn't give you the right to fabricate a story to get a free replacement.

The only one that gets hurt from it is the consumer.
    Ya but it is acceptable when the company in question is not giving you a working product. If my phone requires a case, then later the newer models don't, then why shouldn't I get the newer working model? I mean free cases are nice, but this is no solution, its more of a bribe. I should be able to get a replacement phone if I have the death grip, I want the iPhone still, but Apple wont replace it, only return it (the return policy is up for me now). So here's where you make up a story when the company is being unreasonable.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to piston597 For This Useful Post:

Wilbourn (2010-07-24)

I had trouble finding this app as well /entering iPhone 4 case/ even apple Inc didn't bring it up. Typed in /bumper case/ and it popped right up. Got the sleek incase smoke. Was gonna go clear but decided that will eventually start to turn yellow from handling over time

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast